KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor goes mad, and destroys the Marvel Universe!

Thor goes mad, and destroys the Marvel Universe!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

in the second scan, thor is ready to kill both aw and ss, but aw (because he's touched ss's soul) finds he can control ss board. he uses the board to flee.

i will admit to one error, though - when thor fought thanos (and it was to a standstill - thanos was bloodied and unable to best thor with strength or power so had to resort to a weapon) thor DID have the gem. even as i said it, i wondered, so i checked, and yes, he had the gem so that fight is tainted and obviously shant be used by me again. oops. so many books, hard to keep ALL of them straight!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:03 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
in the second scan, thor is ready to kill both aw and ss, but aw (because he's touched ss's soul) finds he can control ss board. he uses the board to flee.

i will admit to one error, though - when thor fought thanos (and it was to a standstill - thanos was bloodied and unable to best thor with strength or power so had to resort to a weapon) thor DID have the gem. even as i said it, i wondered, so i checked, and yes, he had the gem so that fight is tainted and obviously shant be used by me again. oops. so many books, hard to keep ALL of them straight!

that's what i tough even then Thor , was trapped by Thanos , he can freeze Thor , or anyone without tech , remember the battle with Odin? he did it

did he have the gem when he fought SS?

am checking rite now , been awhile , i remember he takes it from drax

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:08 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

not when he smacked ss and aw around. he got it in the next installment when he was beating on drax (with the gem) and maxam. and he was trapped by thanos because he used some special tech he had salvaged from somewhere. it's the same way he would lose to heroes if he went mad on earth.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:19 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think they would stop him pretty easily.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:17 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote