KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Sidious' Battle Meditation

Sidious' Battle Meditation
Started by: Darth Infidus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
How many ships dit the Rebel alliance have again? How long ago could it have started to strike against the Empire? How big a threat was it really, and did Palpatine ever keep himself busy with it? He wasn't even on the first Death Star that would have ended the rebels if it wasn't for Luke because he wanted to do soemthing else[COLOR=crimson][B](probably eat pie)[B][COLOR=crimson]

The Empire did not need his battle meditation.

I'll have one strawberry pie please

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:59 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

O well Sidisous has it and its powerful I don't care what you think....just because he's not in any of the KOTOR games where everyone fights the same and you always most of the time have two people at your side and you don't defeat over a million people in a duel...I guess he's weak huh?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:33 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Why didn't the StaDestroyers do anything at Endor? I mean when the fleet went to point blank range.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:40 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
O well Sidisous has it and its powerful I don't care what you think....just because he's not in any of the KOTOR games where everyone fights the same and you always most of the time have two people at your side and you don't defeat over a million people in a duel...I guess he's weak huh?

What the fcuk does that have to do with anything???

Seriously. Have you ever seen the Emperor use it, he didn't use it at the two most important battles the Empire has ever fought.

Yavin and Endor, he didn't use it on Hoth and the Empire still kicked ass. So he never needed to use it, the Empire won without it. He may have had it, but I can not think of any piece of evidence that would make me think its powerful or that he used it a lot if at all. If he doesn't show up at battles or does not use it at battles that could decide the faith of the Empire why would he use it any other time?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

He used it on Endor it was stated in the Thrawn trilogy. They only lost because Vader threw him into that pit...that also was stated in the Thrawn trilogy.

And about the Yavin battle...he wasn't even there how is he supposed to use it (duh) He was on Courscant...didn't you watch ANH...He was in the senate.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I know... My whole point, he was in the senate he was doing things he thought were far more important then leading a battle that could decide his faith.

And why was that? Because nobody needed him and his battle meditation.

And could you please explain to me how come everybody needs to concentrate on battle meditation and Sidious can still somehow use it and keep his eyes on a fight and talk to Luke and Vader? No way in hell.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 10:16 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

You have proven my point. Darth Sidious was powerful enough to use battle meditation and still run a conversation...beats the heck out of Bastilas and the Exiles.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 08:21 PM
Fishy

I have proven nothing, the Exile was indeed weak. How does Sidious talking mean he uses battle meditation.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 08:26 PM
exanda kane

I agree with Fishy like usual. He is the more respectable one!

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:25 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I'm not gonna explain whether he had it or not, I'm tired, he did, it was confirmed, and you can see it. But if your on space station about to blow, you make some dust clouds towards the escape pods and screw your superiors

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:23 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote