KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Invisible Woman vs sav Hulk

who wines?
This poll is closed.
Invisible Woman 8 44.44%
Hulk 10 55.56%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Invisible Woman vs sav Hulk
Started by: supremthor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dawsey28
-credit Wizard Magazine Staff

Not the final say, of coarse, but I agree with them.
Wizard isn't the best source. . they have ultimate spiderman as lifting 2 tons. . .

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 06:54 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

That's what I was saying, that it's not the final say, meaning that they are not the best source.

However, they are a staff of journalists that read A LOT of comics and they do have convincing arguments. I agree with what they said about this fight.

It's not like they print up a bunch of ridiculous tripe.

Unless, of coarse you can convince me otherwise about this fight.

Last edited by dawsey28 on Aug 4th, 2005 at 07:02 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 06:56 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by dawsey28
It's not like they print up a bunch of ridiculous tripe.
http://img84.exs.cx/img84/6799/wizard1600440458xy.jpg

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:09 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Do you agree with what they said about the IW vs Hulk match or not?

And if you don't, then please, give reasons. Which is what I was agreeing with. I don't agree with EVERYTHING they say. I've already stated this.

I don't even know what that link was supposed to prove, anyway. I HATE ULTIMATES with a very strong passion.

Not to mention if that is wrong somehow, then that is like what? One or two pages? Maybe a couple more? In one issue? Not exactly qualified as "a bunch of ridiculous tripe."

Last edited by dawsey28 on Aug 4th, 2005 at 07:22 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:19 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

LOL... that says Ultimate Spider-Man lifts two tons (but he is still growing).

Meaning that he may lift more than that at a later time. Unless Ultimate Spidey lifted more than that BEFORE Feb 2005, then how is that wrong?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:39 AM
dawsey28

confused

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:10 PM
Kid Kurdy

Originally posted by Beyonder
Because Hulk can see the Invisible Woman when she's invisible?

Probably not, but I know for sure that Savage Hulks eyes work different than those of human beings : in the past he has seen things that were invisible (astral forms and such).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:00 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Until somone proves that the Invisible Woman is capable of creating energy fields inside people's brains, heart etc - this can't be a valid argument because it is only speculation - and if she was able to do this what is stopping her defeating practically EVERY single opponent the F4 has ever faced (including Doom) - it is because she is UNABLE to...If Thor can beat her with physical force only then the Hulk is going to have no problems - and of course the Hulk has on NUMEROUS occasions defeated the entire F4 on his own.

What is the IW going to do on her OWN?

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 07:27 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote