KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bucky Versus Jubilee

Bucky Versus Jubilee
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ehhh i dont know bucky would probably get all turned on and try to sweet talk her and BAM a vacant spot where his head used to be.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:22 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Oh i bet Jubs will aim at his head allright...

devil

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:23 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
ehhh i dont know bucky would probably get all turned on and try to sweet talk her and BAM a vacant spot where his head used to be.

Where "something" used to be at least stick out tongue
Hardcore Jubes wouldn't take that sh!t from Bucky... she aims lower laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:28 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

I kinda liked Jubilee's fireworks powers.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:40 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Where "something" used to be at least stick out tongue
Hardcore Jubes wouldn't take that sh!t from Bucky... she aims lower laughing out loud

oooooh that aint nice (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:52 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

oooooh that aint nice (please log in to view the image)

laughing

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:54 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What about this hardcore Jubes. big grin
(please log in to view the image)

Yeah, I'd hit that for sure!

...??

Oh wait, wrong thread... embarrasment

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:12 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

whatthe hell is she wearing in that picture anyway , it looks liek a oversized shirt ?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:32 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

She's wearing an oversized shirt, a big gun and a lot of bullets. She's hardcore
laughing

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:39 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

you know , somehow i can already imagine some sort of one handed superstory.net browsing fanboy writing some sort of sick and twisted story involving jubilee in that state of dress.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:59 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Bucky stole her yellow raincoat and now she's mightily pi$$ed off.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:03 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Bucky the Nazi Destroyer wouldn't never try to mate with his enemies! mad

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:18 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Bucky'd cut her from her a$$ to her appetite

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:04 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

I feel very dirty all of a sudden just having read the words "hardcore jubes...."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:38 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

This thread will about to go on another direction in 1........2........3.........4....

big grin

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 08:46 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Piedmon
I feel very dirty all of a sudden just having read the words "hardcore jubes...."

laughing

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 08:48 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Piedmon

Great. Now the image is in my mind.

Are you happy now? mad

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 08:48 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

big grin

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 08:51 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

What kind of assassins go all Austin Powers whenever they see a member of the opposite sex?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:29 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

(please log in to view the image)
Jubes can dish out the damage too even though most (myself included) think she's retarded.
laughing

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:32 AM