KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Resident Evil: Shadows Unleashed

Resident Evil: Shadows Unleashed
Started by: Arbiter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): « First ... « 74 75 [76]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

ooooo were of to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of ooooooooooooooz * laughs at his singing *

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 12:18 AM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Louis: Shut the f*** up before I shot you!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 01:18 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stunna1773
(dude u brought it back freaken sweet)

(((ahhhhh you like him?? ??)))

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 01:29 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

why dont you shut up you freakin lozer !

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 01:53 AM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

it was time to go home walking out the night stars dissapied in the the city lights the night air hiting her face and smiled weakly

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 01:57 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Louis stopped the truck in the middle of the forest.

Louis: This is where the Americans get off.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 02:07 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

are you crazy ! were in the middle of no were !

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:51 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Louis: Just follow that dirt road American and you will reach where you want to be.
Jack: Alright...come on Rand.

Jack gets out of the truck.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 05:26 PM
She Seduced

][whats going on? can I join?][

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 05:48 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( sure, make a profile and btw its like Resident Evil and were on the way to a location me and Jack are Americans and were walking there, aka were SWAT )) fine i dont need these assh0les help getting there anyway * dumps off with Jack and when the SWAT truck gets far enough Rand shot at it but the only one pellet hit the truck * dammit i wanted to blow a tire ..... *loads a new shell in his gun*

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 05:56 PM
She Seduced

name:Kennedy Hunt
occupaion: Leading officer of Umberalla's Security.
appearance: chin length blazing red hair, bright green eyes, pale irish skin, lean fit 5'5. wears a white tank top and shredded jeans with black combat boots.
backround: unknown at this moment, Kennedy knows nothing of her past, since she was placed at Umbrella Corp.

Kennedy slowly woke up, her head throbbing, her body shaking. She was out on the balcony on the ground. Slowly she stood to her feet, rubbing her hair. She looked around, it was dark and quiet. The last thing she remembered was leaving work early and driving to her small, expensive, apartment.
She took deep breaths, as she walked into her apartment, and tried turning on the lights. They would flicker a bit, then go out, then back on. She arched a brow and tried the tv. Just fuzz.
"Whats going on here?" she whispered, walking to the phone. She would dial the direct line to her boss's office. It was disconnected. She then would hear noises at her door. Something low, and wet. It growled like a dog, and was shaking the door.
"Hey, whatever you want I dont have." she shouted.
The sounds would stop, only for a second. Then as the light went out, the door began to shake viciously and there were more sick noises. Kennedy would stand to her feet, backing up to a small wooden stand. Slowly she would slide the door open, and grab her silver 9mm. She checked the clip, fully loaded.
As the door busted open, she would aim and her slender finger would pull that trigger. The bullet flew fast, hitting something in the shoulder. There was a loud thud. As the light flickered back on, she spotted a grossly decaying man crawling on the floor. His jaw dislocated, and his mouth fomaing grotestly.
"What the hell are you?" she kneeled down and looked at it, his dead white eyes starring up at her. She jumped back, falling on her butt. Then she saw shadows in the hallway, the man she had shot still crawled towards her grabbing at her boot. She would kick him hard in the forehead.
It was like moosh, her boot sliding right through his soft skull and he would go limp, his jaw dangling inches from the floor. SHe pulled her boot out, and stood up. The noises got louder, and the shadows where getting closer.
Kennedy jumped to her feet, and walked to the balcony, without thinking she tucked away her weapon and leaped over the balcony, landing on a small building below. Slowly she would walk to the ledge, and leap again tumbling onto the road.
As she stood up, and looked around the place was a mess. Riots, and chaos had sprung out. There was trash, and crashed cars, stores had been robbed, it was insanity.
"What happened?" she whispered. The wind howled, as she walked down the road. SHe knew Umbrella was involved, and if anyone was coming, she knew she would be killed.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 08:35 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( OMFG !!!! can you plz keep it to a paragragh maximum !!! ^.^ dam ))

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 08:41 PM
She Seduced

][dont hate cause i can rp. but if you say so. i will][

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 08:47 PM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( thank you its easir to read )) ok JAck so you ready to walk to this dam place ?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 10:33 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack: Do you have to be a b!tch Rand?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 02:22 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( i know how to RP well Seduced so id shut up if iwere you ))

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 02:55 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

do you have to suck peoples d!cks for money ? a question for a question * walks in the forest* Sarge wouldnt like us fighting you know that ?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 02:55 AM
She Seduced

][whoa. chiiiiilllllllllllll][

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:31 PM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dyingstar29
do you have to suck peoples d!cks for money ? a question for a question * walks in the forest* Sarge wouldnt like us fighting you know that ?

dis is y i aint in the rp anymore

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:08 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote