KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo RPG

Halo RPG
Started by: sacredhill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

ok i'll wait for sacred hill's approval

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:33 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Name:Roran Denassi
allignment:Covenant warriors
armor:Thick white and black painted armor
class: Sgt. major elite
equipment:energy sword,sniper rifle,sticky grenades
background: a highly professional elite who is respected by his men and his superiors, he has been trained in many forms of combat his specialty is stealth and hand to hand over all

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:06 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

so when are we starting anytime soon?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 09:18 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

jeez, who knows

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 10:55 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

seriously is the dude who made this thread still among the living

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:36 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

probably now. what a shame.

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:42 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

well this thread is dead

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:37 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Halo RPG
7/11/05-7/20/05

died from lack of story

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 12:43 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
Halo RPG
7/11/05-7/20/05

died from lack of story
wtf dude..you can't just end it because of lack of story..

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:34 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

it was a joke dumbass i just wrote that because this thing is dead know one is using it so dont open your mouth again or ill rip it off mofo

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:27 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

.... START SOMETIME *gets something in my eye*

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 11:39 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

lol lets improvise
i am my black spartan 101 covenant designd mark VII armore

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:02 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

huh? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:17 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

And im the last known remaing survivor of the SPARTAN III program.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:29 PM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

ooc : silent wolf r we gona carry the relation ship between charicters across? like were not friends but we aint enemys?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 01:45 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

There is already a role-play in this forum with the exact same name. Since this will get closed, I suggest you join that one.

Halo RPG

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:16 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

this wont get closed. If you read at the first page, ush gave permission.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:08 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

well if this is ever gonna get started up again im gonna change my character to Drekken

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:13 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Plo
Sex: Male
Species: Elite
Skin: White
Eyes: Red
Armor: The Highly Ornate Gold armor, equipped with Active Camouflage
Weapons: Energy Staff (in rare situations), dual energy swords (prefere one to have a hand avalible for other things.
Other information: 8' 8" Tall. Have a strong agressive voice and he have his entire life trained in the imperial army. He is now compleeted. He used to guard regret, but has been sent to forfill the journey. He totaly rely on his brute strenght and his odd tactics on the field. His armor grants him greatly improved plasma shield, but have reducec durability when the shield is gone. On his back he have the symbol of the great elites.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:21 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Namebig grinrekken
sex:male
skin:blue
species:Elite
Armormessedilver with active camo
weapons:Energy sword,covenant carbine
height"8' 8
weight:240lb
history:he was made an imperial early his and his squad defeated a powerful alien's Ship so he was sent to guard Truth. his strength is incredible and he is a genius when it comes to fighting

Last edited by General_Iroh on Jul 27th, 2005 at 10:35 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:32 AM