KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other

Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

(please log in to view the image)

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Last edited by Midnight109 on Jul 14th, 2005 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:58 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I hope this works.

Last edited by Midnight109 on Jul 14th, 2005 at 04:04 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:58 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

These are some pics I found while google searching.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:17 PM
KKdave

Thanks Rogue! I think reminders is a good idea. There are a lot of songs that remind me of H/hr.... it's kinda weird but I'll hear a song and it really reminds me of them. AHHhh HBP is soooo close!!! eek!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:11 PM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hermione202

Originally posted by Hermione202
I hope this works.

did you all like them?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:15 PM
Midnight109

there are some really cool avators (not the correct size for KMC)and banners on www.Harryloveshermione.com

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 12:55 AM
trying_honesty
come into the light

Last edited by trying_honesty on Jul 15th, 2005 at 01:36 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 01:31 AM
trying_honesty is currently offline Click here to Send trying_honesty a Private Message Find more posts by trying_honesty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trying_honesty
come into the light

just type the last one into the adress bar w/o the (please log in to view the image)... can i be on list?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 01:38 AM
trying_honesty is currently offline Click here to Send trying_honesty a Private Message Find more posts by trying_honesty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I have all of those

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 02:05 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

ooh we're off to a great start people! I added the pics and such, enjoy! I take it the title of this thread was okay then?

For the Reminders, anyone want to start us out? I'm trying to think myself, what makes me think of Harry and Hermione? H and H I say!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:46 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

hello my beloved coshippers Rogue, KKdave, darkcanadian hermione202 where on a diff. no., trying honesty and wheres ppf. I so loved this thread..., I mean where not that so arguing with the other shippers. debater pumpkinpie is not here hmmm where could she be...
Great start guys wow where on two pages nice..., OMG HBP is tom. I wish I wish.... really wish its them, and when it finally happened im gonna be so eek! hehehe

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:33 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Hmm Rogue , I think of them as the perfectly beautiful couple. hehehe. got 2 think again

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:55 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yeah they LOOK made for each other even.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:20 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Some more photos:

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:23 PM
KKdave

Hermione7, I love your avator!! I'm soooo excited about HBP!! This time tomorrow I will be buried in it happy I'm really hoping that this is the book when is becomes clear that Harry and Hermione are going to be together. I've been thinking that since GOF came out... just hoping that they finally get it together in that book, lol and I really think this time I could be right. No more Cho or Krum in the way, now it's time for them to get together big grin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:34 PM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trying_honesty
come into the light

Originally posted by hermione7
hello my beloved coshippers Rogue, KKdave, darkcanadian hermione202 where on a diff. no., trying honesty and wheres ppf. I so loved this thread..., I mean where not that so arguing with the other shippers. debater pumpkinpie is not here hmmm where could she be...
Great start guys wow where on two pages nice..., OMG HBP is tom. I wish I wish.... really wish its them, and when it finally happened im gonna be so eek! hehehe

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

J.K. Rowling said that the hbp is not harry or voldemort in one of her interviews sad .... i wish it was one of them tho. its actually hargid.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 08:45 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by trying_honesty
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

J.K. Rowling said that the hbp is not harry or voldemort in one of her interviews sad .... i wish it was one of them tho. its actually hargid.

I am sorry for posting in here but I'm sure everyone will agree not to put stuff like that that doesn't deal with the subject. (Besides, I believe it is't Hagrid.)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 09:21 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KKdave

yes.... I quite agree... this is not the HBP spoiler thread, don't post those kind of things here please. we need to protect our innocent eyes until we open the book for ourselves! It's ooooohhhh sooooo close big grin

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:24 AM
Midnight109

yes . 20 minutes three hours too go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:37 AM
KKdave

I'm so excited, I want to go to bed now so tomorrow morning will come quicker! I'll obviously be off here until I finnish it, so I'll talk to you all in a couple days (hopefully I'll be done by sunday at the latest). Everyone enjoy, lets hope for Harry and Hermione! big grin Happy reading eek!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 05:13 AM