KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Hulk Respect Thread

Hulk Respect Thread
Started by: DEVILHULK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dawsey28

oh yeah, well prove that Hulk can fly and move at lightspeed. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 12:29 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dawsey28
oh yeah, well prove that Hulk can fly and move at lightspeed. stick out tongue

laughing out loud He can't fly or move at lightspeed but he is the strongest one there is. Besides, with his leaping ability he can practically fly. big grin

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:30 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Originally posted by Hulk Power
That's because you're not a Hulk fan.

I was being scarcastic, wink

I'll have you know I am a big Hulk fan, I was posting here countless months before you ever even joined KMC and have been a supporter of the forum since I first joined. Go ahead look through the threads yourself, and next time DON'T make such silly assumptions about me. I found what you said very disrespecting and insulting....

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:21 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
I was being scarcastic, wink

I'll have you know I am a big Hulk fan, I was posting here countless months before you ever even joined KMC and have been a supporter of the forum since I first joined. Go ahead look through the threads yourself, and next time DON'T make such silly assumptions about me. I found what you said very disrespecting and insulting....

No need to get mad or upset. I actually thought you were serious. If you were being sarcastic then you should have said something so I would have know you are kidding around. I don't need to look through the threads to see that you're a "supporter of the forum." What does that prove? Nothing, that's what that proves. Next time be clear in your posts so people can understand you and not take you seriously. Besides, get over it. Stop whining.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:31 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

No need to get mad or upset. I actually thought you were serious. If you were being sarcastic then you should have said something so I would have know you are kidding around. I don't need to look through the threads to see that you're a "supporter of the forum." What does that prove? Nothing, that's what that proves. Next time be clear in your posts so people can understand you and not take you seriously. Besides, get over it. Stop whining.

Perhaps I should have included labels, but I find it hard to believe someone would think I literally fell asleep while reading a post. As for mistakes, the only mistake done here was by you by claiming I was not a fan without actually knowing so. Me posting in the forum for a year proves nothing? Someone who was not a fan would not even bother to post or browse the forum nonetheless actually stick around for so long unless they were a troll or spammer which I am not.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:30 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Perhaps I should have included labels, but I find it hard to believe someone would think I literally fell asleep while reading a post. As for mistakes, the only mistake done here was by you by claiming I was not a fan without actually knowing so. Me posting in the forum for a year proves nothing? Someone who was not a fan would not even bother to post or browse the forum nonetheless actually stick around for so long unless they were a troll or spammer which I am not.

Will you quit your whining? You take it all so personal. Your posts mean nothing to me, I don't see you posting anything that is incredible or that I can say, "Wow I guess he really is a fan." I would like to argue with you but I don't come here to argue with crybabies. Just get over it and move on. Crap and misunderstandings happen and you need to learn how to deal with it. Instead of arguing about something as you "being a Hulk fan." If you are or you're not then I don't care.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:46 AM
Praylu

Will you quit your whining? You take it all so personal. Your posts mean nothing to me, I don't see you posting anything that is incredible or that I can say, "Wow I guess he really is a fan." I would like to argue with you but I don't come here to argue with crybabies. Just get over it and move on. Crap and misunderstandings happen and you need to learn how to deal with it. Instead of arguing about something as you "being a Hulk fan." If you are or you're not then I don't care.

"I don't come here to argue with crybabies" 1) I can assure you I am not. 2) I don't come here to argue with silly newbs...

When someone writes comments targeted towards me in a post I am going to reply, but according to you replying to any post or anything that is directed towards me is "whining." If I insulted you in some way would you not reply? My point exactly. Since you believe there is nothing to make you believe I am a Hulk fan, then there is clearly nothing to make you say I am not.

If you didn't want me confronting you about this, then obviously you should have never said anything in the first place.

I've said my piece, now let it end here...

Last edited by Praylu on Aug 5th, 2005 at 05:51 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:48 AM
Hulk_Power

"I don't come here to argue with crybabies" 1) I can assure you I am not. 2) I don't come here to argue with silly newbs...

When someone writes comments targeted towards me in a post I am going to reply, but according to you replying to any post or anything that is directed towards me is "whining." If I insulted you in some way would you not reply? My point exactly. Since you believe there is nothing to make you believe I am a Hulk fan, then there is clearly nothing to make you say I am not.

If you didn't want me confronting you about this, then obviously you should have never said anything in the first place.

I've said my piece, now let it end here...

Look, I don't care who you think you are or what rights you may have because you've been here longer than me. I know a lot of people that have been here longer than you so just shut up about it. Don't mess with me, alright? I didn't insult you. You took it as an insult and that's your problem, NOT mine. So back off. You obviously take everything up the ass and you like to argue over stupid things. Grow up. Take it like a man and move on.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:04 AM
Praylu

Look, I don't care who you think you are or what rights you may have because you've been here longer than me. I know a lot of people that have been here longer than you so just shut up about it. Don't mess with me, alright? I didn't insult you. You took it as an insult and that's your problem, NOT mine. So back off. You obviously take everything up the ass and you like to argue over stupid things. Grow up. Take it like a man and move on.

Accusing me of "whining" but looks who's dragging this thing on now. I told you to let it end already...

First off, I never said I was better than you because I've been here longer so you can stop your insane rant right there...

I'm not "messing" with anyone, you've been doing that all by yourself.

For anyone to be accused of not being a fan after actually being a devoted fan for a number of years is insulting. It certainly wasn't a compliment...

Taking things up my ass? Can you stop with the unecessary remarks? Then you wonder why someone would take what you say as insulting...

"Take it like a man and move on" Your the one who is having problems doing this not me...

Now for the second time, let it END

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:22 AM
Hulk_Power

Accusing me of "whining" but looks who's dragging this thing on now. I told you to let it end already...

First off, I never said I was better than you because I've been here longer so you can stop your insane rant right there...

I'm not "messing" with anyone, you've been doing that all by yourself.

For anyone to be accused of not being a fan after actually being a devoted fan for a number of years is insulting. It certainly wasn't a compliment...

Taking things up my ass? Can you stop with the unecessary remarks? Then you wonder why someone would take what you say as insulting...

"Take it like a man and move on" Your the one who is having problems doing this not me...

Now for the second time, let it END

Alright then, shut up about it already.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:24 AM
Praylu

Alright then, shut up about it already.

Can you? *sigh*

Last edited by Praylu on Aug 5th, 2005 at 06:29 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:26 AM
Hulk_Power

Can you? *sigh*

Only if you do first.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:32 AM
Praylu

Anything to have the last word I see...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:53 AM
Hulk_Power

Anything to have the last word I see...

You bet.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:57 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Man, good work, you have made me respect the hulk even more.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:35 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Man, good work, you have made me respect the hulk even more.

Who you talking to? DEVILHULK?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:00 PM
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by olympian
Yep that Thread of Jonathanos its really cool.

Which one? What are you talking about?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:17 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Who you talking to? DEVILHULK?
\

Yea man, THAT many links?!?!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 12:12 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
\

Yea man, THAT many links?!?!

I know man, that's A LOT of links. He must be a hardcore Hulk fan. Probably even more than me.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:43 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I know he is...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 02:02 PM