KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Sidekicks (R/Hr): Because sometimes the Hero doesn't always get the Girl...

Sidekicks (R/Hr): Because sometimes the Hero doesn't always get the Girl...
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Did they really start going out? I know they're pretty much in love with each other, but I can't remember anything that indicates they're actually doing something forward about it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: well they don't actually go out, but they are so obvious! hermy confunds mcllagen so ron can get on the team, then ron snogs lavender to make hermy jealous, then hermy snogs mcglaggen to make ron jealous. Hermy has ABSOLUTELY NO jealously over Harry AT ALL! big grin I can't remember everything, I will start readsing it again and post stuff..

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:56 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Originally posted by kaeandrupert
how do you post pictures???

as Imaginary said, you need to be an active member for a little while before you can post pics and stuff... but when you can, you either save it to your comp and attach it at the end of your reply, or you post it like this:

[IMG]url of picture here[/I MG] but with no spaces

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:57 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

On whether Harry and his friend Hermione will have a date when they get older: "No, but I won't answer for anyone else - nudge, nudge, wink, wink."

Source: http://www.madamscoop.org/themes/book6.htm

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:32 PM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been for Rn/Hermionie since they became frineds (end of chapter 9, Sorc's Stone) It's really obvious in 3-5 that they love each other, but it become REDICULOSLY obvious in HBP

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:09 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by Phoenix
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: well they don't actually go out, but they are so obvious! hermy confunds mcllagen so ron can get on the team, then ron snogs lavender to make hermy jealous, then hermy snogs mcglaggen to make ron jealous. Hermy has ABSOLUTELY NO jealously over Harry AT ALL! big grin I can't remember everything, I will start readsing it again and post stuff..

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yeah, and don't forget how scared Hermione was said to look when Ron got poisoned. not to mention Ron muttered "Er my nee" in his sleep. And I wonder what Hermione smelled that got her embarrassed when she was talking about the love potion? I mean, Harry smelled Ginny's scent; I wonder if Hermione was smelling Ron's scent. plus, Ron and Hermione were being nicer to each other, well, when Lavender wasn't around snogging Ron that is. I must also add that Hermione was REALLY gleeful when Lavender broke up with Ron. And I wonder if Ron saying "I love you, Hermione." meant anything? not to mention Hermione blushed when he said it.

Now, I don't honestly understand how anyone could think otherwise after HBP.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:21 AM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was going to put pretty much what you said, but I didn't learn how to put spoilers until afterwards. Anyway, much agreed.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:25 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by kaeandrupert
oh yes!! i actually found the right forum, lol. i love ron/hermione... and rupert grint.

totally agree with you on that.

Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
I was going to put pretty much what you said, but I didn't learn how to put spoilers until afterwards. Anyway, much agreed.

oh, well, all you have to do is put the word "spoiler" in one of these "[" which I have no idea what they're called, on both ends of the word, at the beginning of what you want to hide, and do the same thing at the end of it, but put one of these "/" before the word, "spoiler". it's quite simple, really. but if you didn't understand what I meant, talk to somebody else who knows how to. just wanted to help you out. smile

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 01:13 AM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Yeah, and don't forget how scared Hermione was said to look when Ron got poisoned. not to mention Ron muttered "Er my nee" in his sleep. And I wonder what Hermione smelled that got her embarrassed when she was talking about the love potion? I mean, Harry smelled Ginny's scent; I wonder if Hermione was smelling Ron's scent. plus, Ron and Hermione were being nicer to each other, well, when Lavender wasn't around snogging Ron that is. I must also add that Hermione was REALLY gleeful when Lavender broke up with Ron. And I wonder if Ron saying "I love you, Hermione." meant anything? not to mention Hermione blushed when he said it.

Now, I don't honestly understand how anyone could think otherwise after HBP.

I can see what you mean, but hey, us pumpkin pies still have harboured hope.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:20 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

yes , we have hope!

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:25 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I spose theres always fanfiction... but I have no doubt now that JK is a R/Hr H/G shipper! big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 10:42 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I spose theres always fanfiction... but I have no doubt now that JK is a R/Hr H/G shipper! big grin

laughing out loud She's the writer, she ain't supposed to ship!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:51 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaeandrupert

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
[B]totally agree with you on that.

lol, yeah he is the hottest thing alive. hehe. but anyways, ron and hermione are bound to be together, they're so cute! i love the last part of the book, but i can't say it because i dunno how to do spoilers either, but it's at the funeral. lol

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:10 PM
kaeandrupert is currently offline Click here to Send kaeandrupert a Private Message Find more posts by kaeandrupert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i really think that Ron and Hermione will fall for each other, but I hated the idea; i wanted Hermione to be with Harry, but now I'm all for it! eek! and it's the last book (when they get it on it on it will be), so not that much can go wrong!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:45 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Harry saw Ron gently stroking Hermionies hair as she cried in his arms

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:11 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Harry saw Ron gently stroking Hermionies hair as she cried in his arms

What was the exact quote from the book?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:15 PM
Midnight109

Originally posted by DarkCanadian
What was the exact quote from the book?

It was there.I saw it in the book.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:19 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

hey, you figured out how to do that! Yeah, and I read that part. I thought it was adorable.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:36 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

http://www.mugglenet.com/jkrinterview2.shtml

JKR: I will say, that yes, I personally feel - well it's going to be clear once people have read book six. I mean, that’s it. It’s done, isn’t it? We know. Yes, we do now know that it's Ron and Hermione

eek!

Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 09:25 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

JKR: Well I think anyone who is still shipping Harry/Hermione after this book -

ES: [whispered] Delusional!

JKR: Uh - no! But they need to go back and reread, I think.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 09:27 AM
babysooner13
Lavender Brown

Re: Sidekicks (R/Hr): Because sometimes the Hero doesn't always get the Girl...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... Oops, wrong Forum! wink

*clears throat*

Once upon a time, a Muggleborn and a Wizardborn met for the very first time. The sparks started a-flyin' and have never stopped since!

It really is true that opposites attract!

Lemme guess, Tom Riddle SR. and Mrs. Riddle? Or were you not going for taht?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 12:55 PM
babysooner13 is currently offline Click here to Send babysooner13 a Private Message Find more posts by babysooner13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote