KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived

Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived
Started by: NightCrawler341

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I don't remember where. I just remember hearing that somewhere.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:36 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Dang.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:52 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I think I heard it a long time ago when I was in the Shipper thread, let me check.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:57 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Nope. I don't remember where I heard it. It was somewhere though... I thought I say someone post it onto the forum a long time ago.... I guess I saw it somewhere else.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:03 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix
SPOILER TIME!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: oh yes! night babes, we were right! ((or at least we are at the point I'm on - one hundred pages from the end and excited!))

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: she's grown *sniff* haha.it's sad harry 'had' to break up with her.exactly like lupin and tonks (a really cool match IMO!!eek! )

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:59 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lupin and Tonks were cool.

Spoilered by Phoe big grin

Last edited by Phoenix on Jul 17th, 2005 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:35 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I know what you mean guys, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: L/T are a brilliant, if a tad unexpected, ship!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:44 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

laughing Wait a minute, that ain't wot' I said. But thanks anyway, ma'am.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:07 PM
Imaginary
blinded

I think [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lupin and Tonks are a trifle fanon-ish to me... in some parts HBP was just like a long fanfic, except written better.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 10:59 PM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

I agree, did seem very much like a fanfiction

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I think even though Harry and Ginny broke up, she will go with the trio on their adventure to destroy Voldemort. She is very stubborn, I think she will go.

I love Lupin and Tonks, brilliant. Th whole scene where she was trying to convince him to let her in, made me laugh.

I also loved the scene where Ginny was leaning against Harry in the common room and they were tlaking bout tattoos, it seemed very natural.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:47 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

looks like you were right.at least for the sixth book.there is still one more to go.
you won,for now!

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:20 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I think H and G will get back together if H is dtill alive after V dies

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:52 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Phoenix
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I think H and G will get back together if H is dtill alive after V dies

Yea. They kinda said that.

Spoiler below has quote from book.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
quote:
"What if I don't care?" said Ginny fiercely.

"I care," said Harry. "How do you think I'd feel if this was your Funeral... and it was my fault...."

She looked away from him, over the lake.

"I never really gave up on you," she said.

They are really saying that they will get bck together once Harry takes cae of Moldy Voldy.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:33 AM
TheSun

Yep.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:10 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I know this will probably be the lamest reason they will still will be each other is because they already went out and enjoyed it. If it wasn't for Voldemort and harry worrying if she would be killed, they would still be together. And I saw that in the H/Hr forum that since Hermione and Ron are going with Harry, that Harry and Hermione will be getting to know each other better. You know that that fiery red head will go with, and their relationship (since they already have one) will go further, unlike Hermione who obviously has a thing for Ron, and wont be able to get close to Harry at all with Ginny there.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:22 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

H/Hr mucks up all the other relationships I feel. R/L are cute in fics, but don't really work cos he just thinks she's funny. G/N doesn't work cos she feels sorry for him and doesn't actually fancy him. Therefore, the only workable ships for the six main shipping chars ((and the only true DAers) is H/G, R/Hr, N/L

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 10:44 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I thought R/L was cute because she was so "serene" and calm, remember? embarrasment

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:51 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Of course it's gonna happen!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:05 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
Of course it's gonna happen!

of course whats gonna happen?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:21 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry and Ginny gettin' together of corse

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 10:15 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote