KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH! new SERIOUS version. other topic is for discussion

HERO HIGH! new SERIOUS version. other topic is for discussion
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (638): « First ... « 636 637 [638]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Utrigita

Madmel I can understand you frustration very well, but fact is that nothing is happening, sure it looks like a hell of a lot but I have been gone for two days now, what has happened in those two days (which is apparently half a day in the current rpg) Derek has slowed down and some new characters has been introduced, and people has meet that is about it, Then ofcause there is the situation with those Feral (that I didn't quiet catch but anyhow) so basically nothing major the RPG will continue to turn even though you isn't online and when you get the time you can introduce you plot, then I believe I will throw whatever I was doing into the fire and focus on the main plot as believe I the majority will.

Last edited by Utrigita on Aug 27th, 2008 at 10:55 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 10:52 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia

Batman says it just as well as I do. Creating a roleplay in Unhosted Role Plays IS a package deal. You get the strengths, but you also get the weaknesses. The upside is that you get the players, while the downside is that you get the players.

Bump! I was proud of that post. Dont want it not to be seen stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 10:52 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

interesting post....

and it dont matter if nothings going on is all you guys do is spame the rp before he can make the plot its really pretty much ruined

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:20 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Since when was roleplaying considered spamming?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:22 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think you used the word Spamming incorrectly, TF. More like flooding. wink

But I still stand by my point and say that the RP is doing just fine.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:22 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
I think you used the word Spamming incorrectly, TF. More like flooding. wink

But I still stand by my point and say that the RP is doing just fine.
yeaaaaaaa thats the word i was lookin for ><

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:23 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

lol im having fun big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 12:26 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I am minded to keep this running as is. I appreciate it is a shame if masses amount happen that leaves others confused so I can make a voluntary plea for people to show some kind of consideration to others playing, but in the end Unhoisted games can be like that and I feel it is a little late to switch types now.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 11:37 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

if you say so, but if thats the case i cant be the one to run this rp erm

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 01:50 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

FAIL THREAD

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 08:11 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote