KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.

Who do you want Harry to get with
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ginny 28 62.22%
Hermionie. 17 37.78%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.
Started by: Saberstylemasta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KKdave

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Oh yeah, laugh at people crying. That'll really prove something. mad I don't mind the other people in here, who are far more considerate of their opponents than you. Even TS.

ooooo burn! Thats difficult, to be put in league with TS. Lets just be mindful of others feelings, because I think we all know better then to laugh at other people's sadness. It's fine that you're happy, but theres a line between being happy about it and rubbing it in.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:11 AM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would post laughing at them, but when they make a fourm abotu their dissappiontment, I'll be laughing while reading.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:12 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KKdave

...... hmmm... uuhh... ok? huh well, i'm going to stop posting here, because I don't agree with it.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:13 AM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

You..... don't... have... a heart....

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:14 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look, I'm sorry that you think I'm mean, but the people I know are just so stupid, I'm aucutally beginning to laugh at incorrect information.I've aucutally recieved detention for that.

And I do have a heart, It's just that it has been broken.

And after realizing what I said, I aucutally apologize. I realize that everybody is entitled to their opinion, and even though I don't agree with it, I respect It.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Last edited by JesuseyGoodness on Jul 20th, 2005 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:27 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again I express my deepest apologies to all people I offended.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:48 AM
Midnight109

Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Again I express my deepest apologies to all people I offended.

you offended me!?!?! mad
And insulted two of my good friends!! mad

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 02:25 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hermione202
you offended me!?!?! mad
And insulted two of my good friends!! mad

well, as I said, I'm sorry. And even though I don't remember insulting anybody, I am also sorry for that.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:05 AM
Midnight109

um..................i was talking about DarkCanadian and KKdave .
(and i accepted your apology a long time ago.I was just expressing my feelings)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:11 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did I aucutally insult them, or were they offended? anyway, I was just makin' sure seeing as you seemed angry and lacking of forgiveness.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:13 AM
KKdave

Thanks for sticking up for us Hermione202! big grin I just thought it was a little rude of you, and I didnt think there was a need to be so harsh. but you know, forgive and forget, you said sorry and now we're all moving on smile

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:33 AM
Midnight109

(oh yea , I forgot to add that i forgave you cause you were a little rude to them)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:35 AM
Imaginary
blinded

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Wha?

One Big Happy Weasley Family... which is what will happen if R/Hr and H/G happen.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:37 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Thats just made me realsie something...

Hermione Weasly! big grin

an Ginny Potter! big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 02:27 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

about oyur reasons....i don't think that they're all right.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 06:04 PM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Oh yeah, laugh at people crying. That'll really prove something. mad I don't mind the other people in here, who are far more considerate of their opponents than you. Even TS.

I'm touched.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 06:20 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by alma negra
about oyur reasons....i don't think that they're all right.
Maybe, but 75% of the reasons for H/Hr are irrilevent, and the rest are just using information that can easily be explained by friendship rather than "love".

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 08:05 PM
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Mmhmm. I like this thread (my H/Hr friends sorry but you know what position, i'm a H/G)

I'm a H/C. I don't think that G/H will work out. H/C will work better if he meets her and talks to her again.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 08:44 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Originally posted by HimoKun
I'm a H/C. I don't think that G/H will work out. H/C will work better if he meets her and talks to her again.

JK has said that this will never happen.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 08:56 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by HimoKun
That relationship was just lust, not love. Didn't you say that TheSun? If you did, your really right.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 06:45 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote