KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.

Who do you want Harry to get with
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ginny 28 62.22%
Hermionie. 17 37.78%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.
Started by: Saberstylemasta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Phoe, As much as I respect you, and what you jsut said, never, and I mean NEVER shorten the name of a great rock 'n' Roll song.

LIVE AND LET DIE! (dun dun dun, dun dun dun, duna)

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:23 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LiveAndLetDie

ooooooo, so glad someone caught on to that..
happy

I opened the door when it was cold outside
Hopin you`d find your own way in

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:29 PM
LiveAndLetDie is currently offline Click here to Send LiveAndLetDie a Private Message Find more posts by LiveAndLetDie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
ooooooo, so glad someone caught on to that..
happy

Oh don't worry, I'm a classic rock dude. Do not disrespect the greatness! smokin' smokin' smokin' OMG we're high.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:34 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LiveAndLetDie

ah, the greatness of rock and roll rock

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:27 PM
LiveAndLetDie is currently offline Click here to Send LiveAndLetDie a Private Message Find more posts by LiveAndLetDie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Music forum is thataway, people stick out tongue *points* nah kidding.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 07:45 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

What`s wrong with that? I like H/HR in fanfic land because the stories are usually better...I like R/H better in cannon land because I`m not stupid enough to assume to Harry/Hermione is going to happen

i think the last part is kind of mean. it kind of offends me. but i love the h/hr fanfics because most are written as how i picture them if they got together.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 03:42 PM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LiveAndLetDie

I`m sorry that I offended you, but I seriously think that Ron/Hermione is very obvious at this point. If you disagree, that`s fine, it`s your opinion. I take back the stupid part. It was kind of harsh.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:25 PM
alma negra

its ok. i understand you ship r/hr and that it IS obvious. i just wish they wouldn't get together.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:15 AM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LiveAndLetDie

I only ship it in cannon and only because it`s obvious wink Personally, I think they`re aren`t very good couple. Just because they`re cannon doesn`t make them the better couple

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:25 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I only ship it in cannon and only because it`s obvious wink Personally, I think they`re aren`t very good couple. Just because they`re cannon doesn`t make them the better couple
Agree.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:50 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I understand that people can like a ship...but I really hate it when people complain that JKR didn't know what HER OWN CHARACTORS needes best. And I also hate it when people think the book is wrong and rewrtie it. It sickens me...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 05:40 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Who said she needed to rewrite it?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:16 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Who said she needed to rewrite it?

someone said they'd rewrite it...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:17 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Idiot.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:19 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Idiot. yes

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:20 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

just incase you didn't know, he wasn't calling ME an idiot. But If you did know, whatever.
Originally posted by DarkC
Idiot. yes

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:55 AM
alma negra

someone actually wrote their own version of HBP. i saw the news at mugglenet.com

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:22 AM
Stealth_Knight
- Punk is not dead -

Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Ok, seriously, I'm not going to poke fun at, or insult anybody who is an H/Hr shipper, but I personally don't believe that They'll end up together. I'm thinking that Harry and Hermionie are just frineds, and here are some reasons why.

1. Hermionie loves Ron

2. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Harry has "strong feelings" for Ginny (ven though they broke up

3. It'd be akward and weird.

4.When Hermy and Ron stopped speaking, so did Hermy and Harry.

5. Hermionie helped RON onto the team, NOT Harry

6. Hermionie doesn't help Harry with his homework as much as she does Ron.

7. There are some things Harry only tells Ron, not Hermionie.

That's it for now, but I'll post more when I think of them, and others can post too!

Harry didn't need help to get into the team, he was the CAPTAIN!
1. > she does not!
6. > cuz ron NEEDS more help than Harry does roll eyes (sarcastic) it's clear that Harry's much brighter than Ron is erm

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:56 PM
Stealth_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Stealth_Knight
Harry didn't need help to get into the team, he was the CAPTAIN!
1. > she does not!
6. > cuz ron NEEDS more help than Harry does roll eyes (sarcastic) it's clear that Harry's much brighter than Ron is erm

No, she didn't help Harry to get onto the team when he first had trials, or whatever... but then that's because he got Neville's Remembrall on his own and McGonagall caught him big grin

Anyway, I'm definitely an H/G (Harry/Ginny) fan because all the way through the series there have been hints about the feelings between Hermione and Ron, no matter how subtle they were in the beginning they are being made extremely obvious now. In HBP when Ron got with Lavender, Hermione became increasingly agitated and even went so far as to take someone else to the party in Slughorn's office... IMO, if Hermione wanted Harry she'd hardly be getting emotionally worked up over Ron, would she?!

And Ginny has loved Harry right from the start, she couldn't even be in the same room with him when she was younger because she was so infatuated! She obviously conquered her fears and learned to control her emotions, but like she said herself, it was on the advice that if she made herself appear attractive rather than clingy, Harry may notice her. And notice her he did! I don't think you can argue with things that have already happened anyway... like in OOTP they had never actually admitted their feelings for one another, but now it's done, you can't fight it.

Also, I love the idea of Harry and Ron becoming brothers in law and Harry and Hermione would be related too... well all four would, by marriage. And if Harry married Ginny he would gain a huge family (even though the Weasley's have already practically adopted him) and that's all he ever wanted.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 01:11 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

I don't understand how some people still think it's Harry and Hermione.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 01:48 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote