KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » G Gundam

favorite gundam series
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
mobile suit gundam 2 16.67%
G gundam 7 58.33%
gundam seed 3 25.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

G Gundam
Started by: black_goku#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hobosapian
Name: Adam Crunk
Hair: Black, short spiky hair, mostly covered with white hair due to stress.
Mobile Suit: Bob
Eyes: Crimson
Personalities/Hobbies: Rude. Adam likes to gamble and drink. On special occasions (mostly every day), Adam gets crunked up. An extremely talented gundam who got on his first mobile suit at the age of 10 to fight for the resistances, he gets crunked up (high) to forget the terrible memories from his past. In battle, he tends to rip apart his enemies apart from range, but if he has to, he'll go melee.
Weapons: Multiple mini guns, a giant chain-like lightsword (like Zex's) and a beefed up photon cannon (like tallgeese 3).

Gundam looks like this:
(please log in to view the image)

dude that is from the film endles waltz

name kaye orla
Sex :f
hair: long black
eyes :wolf grey
gundam : pic below if i aint allowed it i will cry (only kiddin i will change it)
bio: a mercinary at hart buit a nice person she dose not fall in love easaly and her gundam and contracts always comes first she can eather be a friend or she could kill you she dosent judge you by your past but how you are when she meet's you so your first impression could be your last

Attachment: gw_d_hell2.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 02:08 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Honda_Tadakatsu
Second Coming of Jesus...

(Yea Diablo, Thats totally from Gundam Wing, DeathScye Variant of some sort)
(OH and i'm changing my name to: Tadakatsu Honda (Just cuz i'll remember people are talking to me))

Tadakatsu Sat in his Mobile Suit, waiting for the rendevous time to come. Two minutes, he thought, and closed his hatch, sealing him inside. He turned on his computer and mobile suit, its eyes glowing a sickly crimson. He launched from the ship and saw other mobile suits gathering as well. "Quite a Crowd, eh controler?" Tadakatsu said, then relaxed and let his suit fly slowly toward the rendevous.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:09 PM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash activated the comm system channel inside his mobile suit. "Any idea why we're supposed to meet here? Seems all calm to me" said Vash. Vash piloted the G-Striker to sit on the humungous ship, near the hangar where all the mobile suits where launching.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:13 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

a small but fast mobile armour flew by with two mobile armours following it "ya calm me and my men need fuel and my men need repairs, damn rookies so mind if we land and get fixed up vash?" the pilot of the leading ship spoke through the comm

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:54 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Yeah sure. I've been assigned to make sure all the people come in safely, and get to the randevouz point safely, than I'll come to the randevouz point myself" said Vash, the G-Striker's head nodding.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:38 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Honda_Tadakatsu

Tadakatsu saw the gathering point "Controller, i've spotted the groupings, should i engage?" He asked, his mentality while piloting spawned from Propaganda films during training. "No, This is not a destroy mission Honda, stick to the parameters, go meet with them and find out whats happening!" The feminine voice said sternly to him. He kicked in his jetpack and it carried him to the group "I am Tadakatsu Honda, Pilot, First Class."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 04:53 AM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Heard this point, is sending gundams from about 5 best ships/bases. And only the best get in. I wonder what's the big thing whats happening" said Vash. "Anyway, I'm off" said Vash. He activates the cruisers on his wings on his gundam and began flying toward the point.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 04:59 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"leutenant it will take two days to repair our ships" one of james' pilots said "then i'll just go" james said launching in his legendary ship the arch- 01

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 11:01 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"so wats been up with you vash in the last 4 months?" james said flying close behind vash

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:35 PM
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

Hello?

Sing the evil Sing the good.Join the battle join the blood.Run with the wild run with the wolves.I am a keeper of monsters and gools.Born human.Made a god.I am the gardian of all the land.That is what and who I am....

All of those who think there worthless, think again,you were made for a reason,
no matter what it is, you are great, you are special, and somewere in life some one needs you, so don't take the easy way out, for if you do you are the one who is selfish, not the rest of the world...........

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 07:00 PM
Princess Kuriko is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Kuriko a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Kuriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

PM me if I can Join as a new charecter.

Sing the evil Sing the good.Join the battle join the blood.Run with the wild run with the wolves.I am a keeper of monsters and gools.Born human.Made a god.I am the gardian of all the land.That is what and who I am....

All of those who think there worthless, think again,you were made for a reason,
no matter what it is, you are great, you are special, and somewere in life some one needs you, so don't take the easy way out, for if you do you are the one who is selfish, not the rest of the world...........

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 07:01 PM
Princess Kuriko is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Kuriko a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Kuriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Nothing much. Took out alot of enemy mobile suits as well. You?"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 07:50 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"basically the same just lost a hand" james said

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 09:00 PM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
(Yea Diablo, Thats totally from Gundam Wing, DeathScye Variant of some sort)
(OH and i'm changing my name to: Tadakatsu Honda (Just cuz i'll remember people are talking to me))

Tadakatsu Sat in his Mobile Suit, waiting for the rendevous time to come. Two minutes, he thought, and closed his hatch, sealing him inside. He turned on his computer and mobile suit, its eyes glowing a sickly crimson. He launched from the ship and saw other mobile suits gathering as well. "Quite a Crowd, eh controler?" Tadakatsu said, then relaxed and let his suit fly slowly toward the rendevous.

so can i have it?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:48 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

*walks outta gundam and looks around the wreckage and sighs*
i hate my job

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:51 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"ah here we are vash" james said

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:39 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

*Looks aroun the burning city*
why do we have gangs why must this war be ongoing it makes no sense!

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:49 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Seems preety bad to me." said Vash stoping his cruise engines.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 08:09 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"come on let's find survivors" james said

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 09:03 PM
Honda_Tadakatsu

Tadakatsu Tailed thr pilots as they landed on the city and started going through wreckage, he watched high above, a speck to the naked eye. He saw them looking around, and landed close to them "I'm Tadakatsu Honda," He said, waiting for their reply.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 02:12 AM