KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Friday 13th: Jasons Revenge

Friday 13th: Jasons Revenge
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Jason stopped and listened to Sakura.. He had many thoughts flowing trough his mind, and this did not make them less. Did this man want to be his friend. He must be a liar, and strike when he last expect it. He walked straight towards them in high speed..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:32 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

"Whoa, easy there big fella." Sakura spoke calmly as if nothing were wrong, "Listen, I don't want to be enemies with you. You understand, right? I mean, I could help you take care of your home while you're out. You know, cooking dinner and doing dishes and laundry. I don't mind at all."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:42 PM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Jason stopped once more and looked at the one talking. He was talking to him, and he talked in a clam kindly way. Jason lended his head to the left and looked at the man in his eyes. A voice started shiver in his head. "AVENGE ME!" he heard his mother say as he shook his head and started walking towards the one talking to him.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:46 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

"You ok?" she asked sounding worried, "I mean...you look like your in pain. I could help there as well. Honest. If you don't want to be my friend, I understand completely. Most people don't want to be friends with a schizophrenic freak like me. Well...at least keep this."
Sakura then handed Jason a small teddy bear with one eye that was bigger than the other.
"My mother gave it to me...uh...before she died." she explained, "You can keep it though."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:54 PM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

(Heres the Rpg!)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 04:54 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote