KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Friday 13th: Jasons Revenge

Friday 13th: Jasons Revenge
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David laughed at him as he ran away. Lara looked angry at David and then at the kids. She walked after him and knocked on the cabin gently.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:34 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

"GO AWAY!" he yelled

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:35 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Its okey.. That could have happend anyone of the kids.. Dont be worried" Lara said and smiled gently. "Open the door, kid" she said kindly. The poor kid, she thought as she waited for him to open up.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:42 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

the door opened fast and kevin pushed passed lara. he set of toward the forrest. "WAIT YOU CANT GO IN THERE" she called after him. he didnt listin. kevin wanted to see what was out there but the worst thing he would find would be for the best

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:44 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

as kevin walked in the woods, he could feel the cold air penetrating his skin. as he went deeper into the forrest, it began to grow darker. he looked around and spotted a shadow through what little light there was. he knew he was being followed. he needed to go back but he couldnt remember what way back was. "crap" he said to himself

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:02 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David walked up to Lara angry. "Now look what you have done" he said angry. She looked at him. "ME?" she said and looked at him with an accusing look in her face. David watched into the forrest "Well, im not going after him" he said. She looked at him and at the forrest. "You better". David sighted as he walked slowly into the woods.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:03 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill thought for a moment. he was kind of cute..but a little touchy.. she yawned and looked off, then walked into the woods, bored.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:11 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

kevin was scared. he heard footsteps coming ever closer. he looked around and saw nothing. he decided to run as fast as he could away from the sound of the footsteps.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:11 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Lara ran up to Jill. "You are not going in there alone" she said and stopped her. "Go back to camp"

David sighted "KID.. COME BACK HERE NOW!" he shouted angry.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:13 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

kevin heard the voice calling to him. he ran in that direction. he tripped up and fell on his back. he looked up and saw a big man with a hockey mask and a machette. he screamed as hard as he could but this caused jason to take a swing at kevin, kevin moved back and the swiped cut his leg. he was cornered by this "man"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:16 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill looked at her annoyed, then heard the scream, she took a few steps forward.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:18 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Jason looked at him with madly burning eyes. The oy had disturbed his rest. He started to strike towards the boy who rolled away in panic. David approached them behind and freezed. "J-Ja.." he looked at him and then at a big brench next to him. "Why not" he said quiet as he hit jason in the back, making him fall forwards. "RUN!" he shouted as he lifted the boy up.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:21 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

kevin started to see the reality around him fade. from the pain and shock, he was fainting

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:22 PM
Nyria
The Slayer

Lindsey awoke suddenly."It's starting."She said to herself she quickly jumped out of her bunk and ran outside when she didnt see anyone she began to panic when she suddenly felt a hand grab her shoulder.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:24 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

kevin woke up inside the medical room. people were standing by his side. including jill. he smiled at her but then immedietly looked away. kevin didnt know what happened. "what happened" he asked

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:57 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David watched him. "Nothing realy. You hit your head and started to seeing things. You then tripped over an metal whire" he said abit annoyed. "Dont you dare run out like that again." Lara smiled at him. "Your fine, thats what mather. Please stay at the camp further on." she nodded at david.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:02 PM
Nyria
The Slayer

Lindsey turned around screaming to see Matthew the prankster."You should have seen the look on your face it was hilarious."He said pointing and laughing."*****."Lindsey mumbled as she began to look around.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:07 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

~were are lindsey?~

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:08 PM
Nyria
The Slayer

((She's at the camp. I'm new so I was just acting like I was here the whole time))

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:11 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

kevin sat up and got out of his bed. he walked out the door and saw people enjoying themselves. he looked around and spotted jill. he moved toward her. he got right up close. "erm..hi" he started. " i was wondering if er... w-w-we could hook up sometime" kevin knew he blew it instantly. all he could do now is wait for the answer, confident in what it was going to be

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:16 PM