KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Anti Thread --- (R/H) "Because it'd be downright wrong."

Anti Thread --- (R/H) "Because it'd be downright wrong."
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KKdave
Haha Awe.... poor Neville. I thought the couples should have worked out like this:
Harry and Hermione
Ron and Luna
Ginny and Neville

To me that would have been perfect... but obviously jkr doesn't agree with me. Too bad. We should all like write our own version of HBP, like what should have happened, because in my mind so many things that went on in that book were messed up.

yea those are cute couples. i thought r/l could've worked out. i thought she sort of had a thing for him. g/n could've worked out too, but i'm not so sure.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:49 AM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by alma negra
yea those are cute couples. i thought r/l could've worked out. i thought she sort of had a thing for him. g/n could've worked out too, but i'm not so sure.
Ginny/Neville wouldn't work because Ginny would always be thinking of Harry. Remember, she never really stopped liking him.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:58 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

hhhmmmm........
ok

Hermione says too Ron :

Attachment: toosmart.gif
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 03:04 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

lol no comment..

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 03:14 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Re: Anti Thread --- (R/H) "Because it'd be downright wrong."

Originally posted by DarkC
By request from the Aurors(H/Hr) thread, I have created a R/H anti thread. Why? Because they don't exactly belong together. Hermione's mature, while Ron can be very immature at times. And the have little petty fights too much.
While Harry's a lot more mature, has strength of character. Hermione is definitely more of a match for him.

NOTE: This thread is for Anti R/H only. Please do not come in here to defend them, as it is against the Forum rules.

Hermoine is going with Someone with a intellect and Ron's going to get someone like Luna.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:45 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Ditto. happy

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 04:53 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

of course.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 11:31 PM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Hermione might just end up alone at this rate.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:43 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

End up alone ? without Harry ? Or......(i don't agree to this one) Ron ?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:46 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep all alone. Nobody to talk to as she spends endless nights looking for something in life other than a good job, like love, and yet, she doesn't seek it in either of her two greatest friends. She's smart, but even the cleverest cannot realize they loved their best friend after all these years.

(Wow, I did something that is neither bent towards Harry or Ron)

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:53 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Okk.............

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:00 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Yep all alone. Nobody to talk to as she spends endless nights looking for something in life other than a good job, like love, and yet, she doesn't seek it in either of her two greatest friends. She's smart, but even the cleverest cannot realize they loved their best friend after all these years.

(Wow, I did something that is neither bent towards Harry or Ron)
Congrads. Anways, Yea, alone. ALONE! A-L-O-N-E! I'm not backing up R/Hr, no worries, I still want Luna/Ron (sorry saber) but since this isn't a H/Hr thread I don't have to support it! YES! I WIN! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhAHAHAHA!

Midnight109

got to go . be on at 12:00

JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hermionie should be alone. Harry should get Ron, and Ginny should die!!! That way, every Ship on this site fails!!! Bwhahahaha!

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:03 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

GENIUS! Ce't Ginny dying. She my fav char.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:04 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
GENIUS! Ce't Ginny dying. She my fav char.

I also made another invention Look at it. It's a little black book, and you put Women's phone numbers in it...BRILLIANT!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:06 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Sorry, already made it.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:10 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, It's a joke, those people in the Guiness commericials?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:11 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Yea.... lets get back on subject. No R/HR!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:15 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, Ron and Hermionie should die and BURN IN HELL!!!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:19 AM