KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Anti Thread --- (R/H) "Because it'd be downright wrong."

Anti Thread --- (R/H) "Because it'd be downright wrong."
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Wait.... your a R/Hr supporter..... I'm lost.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:28 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am a R/hr and an H/G supporter, but I think it'd be better if you kill off Hermionie so people would stop yelling about harry and Hermionie.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:02 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

im joining

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:39 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Join away.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:09 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gah Hermionie Harry and Ron must die...

And Hermionie goes to heaven to Ron and harry don't fight over her in Hell...That way, ALL SHIPS ARE ABOLISHED!

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 11:36 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I just say we should destroy everyone and send them all to a oblivion! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No ships allowed there!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 11:53 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

no expression

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:43 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

ummmm..........ok. i had no idea you guys could be so evil. no, i'm just kidding. anyways, i could definitely see hermione end up alone.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:38 PM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I do believe she should.

Harry'l be all like, "I want hermionie
and Ron'll be like, "No I want her."

and while that happenes, Hermionie gets a "safe house thing" with herself as the secret keeper, and gets a spell so she can't talk to anyone. That way, HGermionie dies lonely, silently crying herself to sleep each night. So dramtic, yet so fun.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:54 PM
alma negra

NOOOO!!!!!! hermione CANT die!!! she's very important not to mention that she's my fav. character. plus rowling said herself that harry needs hermione badly.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:01 PM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by alma negra
NOOOO!!!!!! hermione CANT die!!! she's very important not to mention that she's my fav. character. plus rowling said herself that harry needs hermione badly.

I ment she'd die when she's like, 72, not at age, 17.

and what do you mean by "Needs Hermione Badly?" and if it is love relationshipwise, link me.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:03 PM
alma negra

ok. so she'll die when she's so ancient that she can't even get up. i dunno what rowling meant by that(i always thought it was relationship wise) but it's on an interview. i cant remember where but i'll try to find it.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:10 PM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok. so she'll die when she's so ancient that she can't even get up. i dunno what rowling meant by that(i always thought it was relationship wise) but it's on an interview. i cant remember where but i'll try to find it.

Knowing of corse, that after school she's locked alone in an empty house, unable to talk to even herself, dying at an age so ancient, she had died throughly on the inside at the age of 20.

And If it is "love" relationship wise, JRK has abolished Harry and Hermione getting together. Compleatly. So that's either a fake, or she's talkin' about their friendship.

(that comment breaks no rules, seeing as it doesn't nessesairly lead towards R/Hr

Last edited by JesuseyGoodness on Aug 2nd, 2005 at 04:20 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:12 PM
Midnight109

This thread is getting out of hand !

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 08:41 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Gee I wonder why.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 08:47 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkC
Gee I wonder why.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:04 PM
alma negra

i hope that r/hr don't end up together in thr 7th book.

Last edited by alma negra on Aug 2nd, 2005 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:36 PM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hope that r/hr don't end up together in thr 7th book.

I hope you use proper grammar and spelling in the future.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:38 PM
Midnight109

Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
I hope you use proper grammar and spelling in the future.

I hope you stop bashing members . Hopefully Night will be on your neck about this .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:40 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hermione202
I hope you stop bashing members . Hopefully Night will be on your neck about this .

I'm just gettin' a headache from all these pointless posts, from so, so many people.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:42 PM