KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » ~Realm of Shadows~

~Realm of Shadows~
Started by: angel_wings2010

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
inuyasha555

hello shadow12

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:50 PM
inuyasha555 is currently offline Click here to Send inuyasha555 a Private Message Find more posts by inuyasha555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

it's quite ok, and just call me Angel... actually i don't care what you call me as long as it's nothing bad then i might care

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:51 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Name: Kalox
Species: Panther
Appearance: A panther stick out tongue, in human form she a little 5'3 and black hair and eyes. Dark skin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:52 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Good profile! ^^ you may certainly join

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:53 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

I have to go now. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the rpg or anything else that is confusing you. Also please can you ask people to join Realm of Shadows? I'm sorry i sound so rude. Well, i've got to go. Byez all!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:57 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(k bye angel)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:58 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
inuyasha555

i won on the inuyasha online game

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 09:59 PM
inuyasha555 is currently offline Click here to Send inuyasha555 a Private Message Find more posts by inuyasha555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
inuyasha555

oh ok angel

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:00 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by angel_wings2010
I have to go now. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the rpg or anything else that is confusing you. Also please can you ask people to join Realm of Shadows? I'm sorry i sound so rude. Well, i've got to go. Byez all!
(( laterz kim ))

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 10:02 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Name: Oritu
Species: Drow
Description: See pic at bottom, Also his eyes are purple and drows CAN see in the dark so don't complain.
Armor: Mesh armor crafted so well you wont remember its there until it saves your life, twice. Also lets you move jerkily without noisy clanks.
Equipment: Two rune engraved scimitars with sheaths on his back under his cloak, and his skills with his scimitars are beyond mortals.
Ancestral magic: Levitate, black bolt of lightning that shoots out of his palm, Black flame and can change into a panther.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:12 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

that's awesome! ^^ welcome to "Realm of Shadows" rpg!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:40 PM
Mardel
true vampire lord

(yello can i join lmao)

Name:Mardel
Species:Monkey
Appearence ((Animal/Human)): (animal) black fur, blood red eyes ,sharp teeth, long black tail its tip is brown(human) blood red eyes black hair, brown goatee umm wears leather

(if i join ill edit this and make it better once i 4t of a gd discription)

Last edited by Mardel on Aug 3rd, 2005 at 04:55 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:48 PM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

you may certainly join!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:54 PM
Mardel
true vampire lord

OOC:like the file

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:56 PM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

it's great! welcome!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:58 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Baldo
Species: Wolf
Appearence ((Animal/Human)): a picture will do if you don't want to type a description
Personality: Rowdy, Happy, Agressive to people who dont like him (he can feel it), Loves to climb and jump around.

As a wolf
(please log in to view the image)
As a human
(please log in to view the image)

is that ok?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:08 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

that's perfect!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:16 PM
Mardel
true vampire lord

now can we start the bloody rp

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:40 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

lol. Sure can! big grin sorry for taking so long ^-^; *dodges randomly thrown object* haha missed me! *gets smacked with a lamp* @.@ ow...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:15 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Shizuka's eyes gazed across the lands. She purred softly as she hopped down from a branch and began to walk like liquid grace on the soft grass. Her black fur blended into the darkness of the shadows as the night sky lingered above her. Shizuka's glowing eyes pierced through the darkness and she could see as good as if it had been day. She looked around her. Awaiting another animal of some sort to show up*

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:20 PM