KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Zelda Power of the Goddeses

Zelda Power of the Goddeses
Started by: Movie_Geek_

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~ok I beileve you I just wanted to be sure...~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:56 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

~ laughing out loud no problem ~

There was the sound of trumpets and they saw a woman walked out of the gate that was out side the Huyrulean castle " Will all those summoned by The princess pleas come with me "

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:09 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Marnik followed the woman inside the castle.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:17 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Name: Prince Maku
Race: Zora
Look: 5'7 with dark blue eyes and a long tail like head
History: Maku's life was short and simple. He was born in the Zora's domain, and made a few friends. He soon grew up to be a teenager and had to command some forces of the Zoras. He never gets time to spend with his friends, and is a hard working Zora

[ I need a lil advice..where are we?]

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:23 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

!Well we are at the Huyrule castle about to meet Zelda and see why she needs us. If you look on the front page it will tell you where the story is going we are just starting at the begging~

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:27 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

[k]

*Prince Maku got to Hyrule castle and looked at the guards. They nodded and let him go through. He got to the Princess and kneeled* Your majesty..I have come to answer your plea..please, let me wield the Master Sword in Links place..I am a warrior born..my father, King Juno, trained me well..I am here to serve you..

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:30 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Zelda : Prince Maku your gesture is honorable but I am afraid Link took the Master sword with him. That and other reasons brings me to why I asked you all to come here. I feel a threat is about to fall on Hyrule and I need you help to stop it.

Kendra: Kendra looked up at this. " I have come here to show the support of are tribe to you Princess. What is it you ask.

Zelda: I need the strongest of worriers to go to the old temple of the goddesses. The place where they where said to have ordinal landed when they created life. There is said to be a grate power there. What that may be I can not say but are you all willing to take on the task I have asked of you.?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:51 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i'll be honored to go

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:02 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

-I changed my dude to a Hylian instead of a Zora-
Strife: Milady, send me alone. I work better alone. And where is the legendry warrior at? Has he left Hyrule for dead?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:08 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I am willing to go

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:09 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

bite your tounge i'm sure he has his reasons for not being here

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:10 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Zelda : Prince Maku your gesture is honorable but I am afraid Link took the Master sword with him. That and other reasons brings me to why I asked you all to come here. I feel a threat is about to fall on Hyrule and I need you help to stop it.

Kendra: Kendra looked up at this. " I have come here to show the support of are tribe to you Princess. What is it you ask.

Zelda: I need the strongest of worriers to go to the old temple of the goddesses. The place where they where said to have ordinal landed when they created life. There is said to be a grate power there. What that may be I can not say but are you all willing to take on the task I have asked of you.?
*Prince Maku stood forward* I was sent here by my father to destroy whatever is threatning us...Princess, I will not fail you..I won't need the Master Sword to stop them..*He extended his sharp flippers on his arm* I can use these..every Zora is trained to use these..I have mastered them and will not let evil get in my way..*He turned to the others* What are we standing around for? Lets go before this peaceful land get's ruined again! *Maku ran passed the others and headed to the temple*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:23 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by shadow12
bite your tounge i'm sure he has his reasons for not being here

Strife: What reasons could their be? Sounds like he chickened out.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:02 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Kendra: I will go as well.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:35 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Arbiter
Strife: What reasons could their be? Sounds like he chickened out.
did it occur to you someone else might have needed his help

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:43 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Strife: So he just forgets about his homeland. How do we know he wasn't killed?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:45 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

we don't but i highly doubt it

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:48 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Strife: He's no different then you or me so why do you doubt it?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:49 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

well seeing as he beat gannon himself

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:53 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Strife: With the Master Sword.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:55 AM