KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Hot Super Chicks Pics Thread

Hot Super Chicks Pics Thread
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

. . .more. . .

Attachment: fathom_033.jpg
This has been downloaded 748 time(s).

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:36 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

. . .and the last one for now.

Attachment: shi.jpg
This has been downloaded 683 time(s).

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:39 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

awww yeaaah....gotta love Image comics....they sure enjoy their exaggeration ^_^

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:06 PM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I love this guy...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:23 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

anymore shi?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:25 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

vampi is still teh hottest. and she kicks @$$...

Attachment: vampikicksass.jpg
This has been downloaded 782 time(s).

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:51 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

yep

Attachment: artemis.gif
This has been downloaded 674 time(s).

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 09:13 PM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Attachment: vampicover.jpg
This has been downloaded 669 time(s).

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 10:40 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

So i didn't hear any smart remarks, from you as of late....wait...you're Banned...HAHAHA.

Oman this is great.

People that started with me for no reason and are now Banned

Zodforlife
and You

I wonder what you guys got Banned for...well i would askk you two...but you're BANNED laughing

Anyway the other nasty thread, got closed, and now I await for this one to meet the same fate. I don't know how you guys could degrade woman like that, and when you do that, then the woman has it in her mind, that to be liked, she must be dreesed like that. Listening to some of you say remarks, thats just not Civalized. Yes it's a picture, but it's what you say about the picture, that is not right. The title alone, is just a minor example. Anyway, no offense to anyone, I am just trying to help you guys out.

I don't give a shit anymore. I don't have a life either. I am gone Kmc. Goodbye

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:09 AM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by Logan 87
So i didn't hear any smart remarks, from you as of late....wait...you're Banned...HAHAHA.

Oman this is great.

People that started with me for no reason and are now Banned

Zodforlife
and You

I wonder what you guys got Banned for...well i would askk you two...but you're BANNED laughing

Anyway the other nasty thread, got closed, and now I await for this one to meet the same fate. I don't know how you guys could degrade woman like that, and when you do that, then the woman has it in her mind, that to be liked, she must be dreesed like that. Listening to some of you say remarks, thats just not Civalized. Yes it's a picture, but it's what you say about the picture, that is not right. The title alone, is just a minor example. Anyway, no offense to anyone, I am just trying to help you guys out.

You're not helping anyone out with this. You're just making people not like you.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:34 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Originally posted by Hulk Power
You're not helping anyone out with this. You're just making people not like you.

Oh please, people didn't like me because I said Wolverine, could beat Spiderman. Now they trying to find an escuse, to cover it up.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:38 AM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Oh please, people didn't like me because I said Wolverine, could beat Spiderman. Now they trying to find an escuse, to cover it up.

Well guess what. People also don't like you because they think you're a wuss and that you're gay. That's what people think of you and that's why they don't like you around here.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:44 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Well guess what. People also don't like you because they think you're a wuss and that you're gay. That's what people think of you and that's why they don't like you around here.

Who thinks I am a wuss, and that I am gay ?You the only one thats thinking that.

People think this because, they don't want to feel bad, when they looking at DRAWINGS(alot of them not even by the artist) and saying things, that are disgusting, so they feel better if they bash me ? is that it.

like I said you're the only one that think I am a wuss, and gay. I don't know why but....

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:51 AM
Hulk_Power

Who thinks I am a wuss, and that I am gay ?You the only one thats thinking that.

People think this because, they don't want to feel bad, when they looking at DRAWINGS(alot of them not even by the artist) and saying things, that are disgusting, so they feel better if they bash me ? is that it.

like I said you're the only one that think I am a wuss, and gay. I don't know why but....

There are many people that think you're a wuss and that you're gay. Cordera is one of them just so you know. Maybe no one has ever said it to you but there are many people that think you're a wuss and that say you're gay. I'm NOT the only one.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:55 AM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

There are many people that think you're a wuss and that you're gay. Cordera is one of them just so you know. Maybe no one has ever said it to you but there are many people that think you're a wuss and that say you're gay. I'm NOT the only one.

yeah that list is so long

The List
Hulk Power
Cordera
oh yeah and you think others. KEY WORD THINK

Corderas my friend, we just argue sometimes. You was my friend like a day ago untill, you tried to eat me.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 04:57 AM
Hulk_Power

yeah that list is so long

The List
Hulk Power
Cordera
oh yeah and you think others. KEY WORD THINK

Corderas my friend, we just argue sometimes. You was my friend like a day ago untill, you tried to eat me.

I don't THINK, I KNOW for a fact. I've seen other members say that they don't like you and that they think you're gay. So I don't THINK. I KNOW so for a fact.

You say Cordera is your friend but are you sure about that? He shares a lot of things with me and I'm not sure about him being your friend.

Besides, I never said I was your friend. You assumed I was but I never said you were my friend. You're just some guy I know. That's all you are to me.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 05:03 AM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

I don't THINK, I KNOW for a fact. I've seen other members say that they don't like you and that they think you're gay. So I don't THINK. I KNOW so for a fact.

You say Cordera is your friend but are you sure about that? He shares a lot of things with me and I'm not sure about him being your friend.

Besides, I never said I was your friend. You assumed I was but I never said you were my friend. You're just some guy I know. That's all you are to me.

Oh please, me and Cordera are friends, but we just have some arguments, but we were always friends.

I will love to know who these imaginary people are that you think said that. I just think you made them up. Pm them to me then...oh wait they AREN'T REAL.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 05:07 AM
Hulk_Power

Oh please, me and Cordera are friends, but we just have some arguments, but we were always friends.

I will love to know who these imaginary people are that you think said that. I just think you made them up. Pm them to me then...oh wait they AREN'T REAL.

I KNOW cordera isn't your friend. Say what you want. I know he's not.

I don't want to get into any rumors or arguements of me telling you who they are. If I tell you, you're going to go b*tch at them for them saying you're gay and then when they ask you who told you, you're going to say it was me and then they'll get mad at me. They're my friends and I don't want to fight with them. If you think I'm the only one that says you're gay and that you're a wuss then keep thinking that. I don't care. I know the truth and that's all that matters to me.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 05:13 AM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

I KNOW cordera isn't your friend. Say what you want. I know he's not.

I don't want to get into any rumors or arguements of me telling you who they are. If I tell you, you're going to go b*tch at them for them saying you're gay and then when they ask you who told you, you're going to say it was me and then they'll get mad at me. They're my friends and I don't want to fight with them. If you think I'm the only one that says you're gay and that you're a wuss then keep thinking that. I don't care. I know the truth and that's all that matters to me.

They will get mad at you. No i wasnt going to hunt them down. Why should they get mad, oh because they are speaking about me behind, my back, and is scared to adress, me directly...oh..ok..I understand

and yes Cordera is my friend, and you too if you still want to be.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 05:15 AM
Hulk_Power

They will get mad at you. No i wasnt going to hunt them down. Why should they get mad, oh because they are speaking about me behind, my back, and is scared to adress, me directly...oh..ok..I understand

and yes Cordera is my friend, and you too if you still want to be.

they'll get mad at me because they said it to me and don't want me to be saying it to anyone else. Just forget about it.

I don't really care. If you want to be my friend then fine, if not then I'm still fine with it. I'm not here to make enemies.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 05:20 AM