KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » "Insuffrable Know-It-All": The Official Anti-Hermoine Thread!

"Insuffrable Know-It-All": The Official Anti-Hermoine Thread!
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syren
dreaming

yes She's really irksome... but I agree, and she reminds me of me too laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 05:21 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapscallion

I used to like her when she was younger and had no friends because a felt pity for her. Now she's a self-righteous, hypocrite who thinks she's above her friends. And treats them as if they are not smart enough for her to confide in while they speak openly with her. As Harry and Ron grow and mature, Hermione degenerates into a petulent selfish child. If I recall correctly, (I have to look it up) during a transfiguration class Hermione enchants some objects that they are transfiguring to attack Lavender just because she's jealous, and to big of a ***** to deal with it. She constantly criticizes Harry, but apparently doesn't respect him enough to tell him what she really means and instead weaves a web of euphomisms and epithets around every insult she throughs at Harry. How many times have we heard "Now don't take this the wrong way Harry..." or "Please don't be offended Harry, but..." or " You can be just a little bit (fill in the blank with the degrading adjective of your choice)...Harry." Jesus Christ, if you don't want to offend him don't treat him like a seven year old. My favorite example of this is in the fith book and Harry wants to rescue Sirius, and she, in such a tacful way tells him that he's making it up, and is barking lunatic. Harry of course gets angry with her and she wonders why.

I apologize for the long post, I had to get it all out. In fact I think ther's a little more I could rant about, but it's christmas and I want to spend time with my friends and family. Later.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 03:36 AM
Rapscallion is currently offline Click here to Send Rapscallion a Private Message Find more posts by Rapscallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

hermiones mint

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 11:51 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

your not supposed to post that here. This is a Appreciation thread, so it is only for people who like the charracter/ship.
Reported.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:08 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Please don't use the Anti threads to defend characters, you can use the Hermione appreciation thread. big grin

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 09:39 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

ok ..im sorry big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 02:14 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RvnAngel

Angry ha!

you spelled Hermione wrong. also who in their right mind could hate hermione? she is the best character in the books.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 07:44 PM
RvnAngel is currently offline Click here to Send RvnAngel a Private Message Find more posts by RvnAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RvnAngel

what rapscallion said was a piece of crap. hermione loves her friends. why the heck did she stand in front of harry when she thought sirius was coming after them? she is a very smart, talented and brave girl and if you all looking for some skanky "cinderella" princess waiting to be rescued by a man you've chosen the wrong book to read because jk makes her female characters strong. apparantly you havent caught that concept. and for your information you might as well be dissin on the younger jk rowling because she said hermione reminds her of herself. what you gotta say to that? dissin the writer and the character. shame.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 07:48 PM
RvnAngel is currently offline Click here to Send RvnAngel a Private Message Find more posts by RvnAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RvnAngel
what rapscallion said was a piece of crap. hermione loves her friends. why the heck did she stand in front of harry when she thought sirius was coming after them? she is a very smart, talented and brave girl and if you all looking for some skanky "cinderella" princess waiting to be rescued by a man you've chosen the wrong book to read because jk makes her female characters strong. apparantly you havent caught that concept. and for your information you might as well be dissin on the younger jk rowling because she said hermione reminds her of herself. what you gotta say to that? dissin the writer and the character. shame.
You're new so I'll be nice. This is an Anti-Thread. Go to the support thread if you wanna support her. What is said usually in the anti-threads is a jokingly said or truly meant. Here's your warning, do it again and it will be reported to a mod.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 12:28 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

She's a Mary Sue.

'Nuff Said cool

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 06:45 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I honestly don't see why Harry is her friend. Ron and Hermione I can see as friends, because they're both pathetic, but Harry? Nah.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 10:18 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

I think Hermiones the most awesome not to mention Hot ...i dont C what yall have a gainst her!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 01:49 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by SeanTerry727
I think Hermiones the most awesome not to mention Hot ...i dont C what yall have a gainst her!!
THis is an anti thread. Don't support here.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 05:42 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

Originally posted by SeanTerry727

My problem with Hermione is she ISN'T hot, it's Emma Watson, Hermione was a clever girl that I liked until OOTP where Emma Watsons protrayal of her kicked in. She wasn't supposed to be pretty that was the point she was a normal girl not pretty! She had hideous hair not nice hair!

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:40 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

She's a bit too emotional for my liking.

Seriously, she wouldn't have minded beating Ron to within an inch of his life that one time in the tent.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 11:26 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Originally posted by DarkC
She's a bit too emotional for my liking.

Haha, mine also. In Deathly Hallows, she bursts into tears every two seconds.

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 12:43 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Roulette
Haha, mine also. In Deathly Hallows, she bursts into tears every two seconds.

And in GoF, when Harry and Ron make up, she bawls like crazy....I mean....what the hell?

It's a HAPPY thing, girl!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 10:18 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

And in GoF, when Harry and Ron make up, she bawls like crazy....I mean....what the hell?

It's a HAPPY thing, girl!

Haha, she's a nutbag big grin

How are you, m'dear? haven't spoken in ages!!

*Is going off-topic* O.O....

HERMIONE SMELLS :O

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 11:39 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Roulette
Haha, she's a nutbag big grin

How are you, m'dear? haven't spoken in ages!!

*Is going off-topic* O.O....

HERMIONE SMELLS :O

That she is. happy

Me, I'm rather despondent, my girl broke up with me Wednesday night.

But I guess I'm stable.

I don't think anyone's really smelt her.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 08:15 PM
Roulette
Freak

That she is. happy

Me, I'm rather despondent, my girl broke up with me Wednesday night.

But I guess I'm stable.

I don't think anyone's really smelt her.

Oh, hun...I'm so sorry to hear that sad...glad to hear you're doing okay though

Haha, shhhh...just go with it ninja

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 07:05 AM