KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official BLEACH series Thread

The Official BLEACH series Thread
Started by: Big_Daddy2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (524): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ayjay
Psycho....

watched ep 49....[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Not much action....another flash back...although i'd say it is an important episode in understanding Rukia's reasons for not wanting to be saved....

BLEACH IS KOOL!!

ps...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: did anyone else find it kinda disturbing that Yoruichi is HOT, but have been picturing her as a man this whole time >__<

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Last edited by ayjay on Sep 16th, 2005 at 05:58 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:54 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

I'd read that had I actually watched this weeks episode sad

Man, if I wasn't working right now. I'll comment later tonight or tomorrow.

"Below courage there's nothing"
"I will never let my comrades die"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:51 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

have they been subtitled? Who are your favorite characters? clearly u know mine.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 06:41 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Ya, they're subtitled...wish I knew Japanese, I wouldn't have to sit and read while watching.

As per my favorites, Currently:

I always appreciated Chad as strong character, thoughtful, tough, he's the perfect candidate to save others and fight till the end.

My favorite Captain is definitely the 10th Division Captain Hitsugaya Toushirou....so much capability, proud, and so far has the coolest technique.

My favorite Sub Captain is Abarai Renji from the 6th Division. He's had an interesting storyline so far, and he reminds a lot of Ichigo.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 08:36 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah that's true, Hitsugaya is pretty nasty^. Probably one of the BEST characters without a doubt is....Yoruichi!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 08:51 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

my fav captain is also Hitsugaya...he seems very mature for his age, and he has kool hair. ^_^

of the 'main' characters....i'd say ishida is the koolest....although i like inoue too...cos she so diitsy.....but i hope they'll let her unleash uberly powerful stuff with that lil fairy guy....dat'd be hectic

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 08:05 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Ya, that's been my concern for some time....out of all the characters thus far, Inoue is the least developed. I'm waiting to see what her powers are capable of doing.

Anyone catch Eps 50 this week?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 03:29 PM
ayjay
Psycho....

naah havnt watched it yet...gonna dl it 2nite...^^

you rekon the #1 captain (that old dude) will have some awesome soul slayer?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 06:12 AM
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Eps 50 may as well have been more filler garbage...they strayed from the main story line again to do a little cameo on Kon....don't get me wrong, I like the little stuffy Bear, but that was a rediculous eps.

As for the Old Man, the first Capn. Hard to say what he's capable of, there were a few other Capn's I wouldn't mind seeing what there battle abilities are. For instance, the guy in the hat.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:39 AM
ayjay
Psycho....

guy in the hat? Is that the guy with the basket on his head?

yeaah..ep 50 was gay....still witing for 51 to be subbed...but apprently episode 52 is like a 40 min special or sumtin..that should be koool

i wanna see ichigo reach bankai >__<

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 03:08 AM
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Saw eps 51....Lotta stuff happened, finally...

Highlight for Spoilers:

Komamura Sajin wears the helmet, not sure why, but wow, his sword Tenken has a powerful blast of an attack. Not to mention the Capn. Tousen Kaname has got a distructive attack...Suzumushi Form 2: Benihikou, a raining shower of metal blades.

Glad to see the Gang out of their prison blues and running about again wink Kind of of shocked Zaraki Kenpachi is helping them, but still cool nonetheless, and he's soooo gonna open up a can on Komamura and Tenken.

Rukias started march down death row. Wonder how next weeks eps is going to go.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:22 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I just watched Abari's and Rukia's flashback after Ichigo beats him, erm episode 32 I think, I have to admit I'm really enjoying the series. I'm trying to get the manga as well.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:39 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

www.bleach7.com is an excellent source for all things Bleach, especially Manga scans.

I've been away from my comp for about 5 days because of the long weekend for our Canadian thanksgiving. Last weeks eps of Bleach is a 1hr special, Eps 52 - 53. Apparently there's no new eps this week. Ah well...i've got a tonne of other stuff to tide me over till next week. I'll post my thoughts on last weeks eps after I get around to watching it tonight or tomorrow.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 04:19 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Just reached ep 40, Ichigo vs Kenpachi was nuts.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 10:49 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Eps 54 this week...can't wait. Some spoilerish stuff I have thoughts on...Highlight to read.

Keep in mind i've never read the manga, so if my theory is off, I don't need to know any correct details...lol.

I hope Ichigo attains his Bankai, and saves the day. Although, I have a really strong feeling that Ichimaru Gin(sp?) will try to take the "spear of a 1000 swords" or whatever it's called, the weapon that'll be used to execute Rukia. When it's time to perform the execution, I think when the weapon itself is activated Gin will intervene, and take it. Fighting the other captains and defeating them. Saving Rukia...or so we think. Ichigo after his training is complete, arrives just in time with Yoruichi and his Bankai ready to do damage, and saves Rukia as Gin try's to kill her. The other captains may not be dead, but severely hurt.

It's a wild theory, but i've got a bet riding with a friend stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:30 PM
batmandaman

episode 54 was prolly the best episode i have ever seen. holy crap, Ichigo looked so freaking bad, and how he took out three vice captians w/out the use of his soul slayer. good lord it was amazing. i can't wait for next week when he finally fights Byakuya Kuchiki. that fight is gonna be awesome, and we (hopefully) will get to see his bankai.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:18 PM
batmandaman is currently offline Click here to Send batmandaman a Private Message Find more posts by batmandaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Well...obviously i'm not a psychic...and I can't make a decent prediction to save my life wink With that said...I lost the bet!

Moving on...Eps 54 was insane. Finally....a conclusion of sorts.

It seems like an eternity since there was any hard action, since Ichigo and Chad and everyone elses arrived in Soul Society. The band aid and bandages on Ichigo was pretty humorous, all banged up, straight from his trainig...I wonder if he achieved bankai?

Ya, kicking the crap out of the vice captains with his bare hands was awesome...he's gotten way faster. I wonder how well he'll do in his fight with Kuchiki this week.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 05:39 PM
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Taken from bleach7.com,

In a recent roundtable at a University in Vienna, Austria; Studio Pierrot confirmed that they are in the process of making a Bleach Movie. Not much is known, but expect the movie to release in the Summer of next year. Click here for the full article.

A BLEACH MOVIE...A Bleach Movie...I think i'm gonna let that sink in for a while and maybe i'll get over the shock eek!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 03:21 PM
ayjay
Psycho....

watched ep 55...awww shieeee..it was koool

it was really kool to see #1 captain's shikai in animation....

ah yeah! bleach movie sounds koool...and with the tech they hav, the fights should be awesome.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 04:48 AM
funkydinosaur

Hey hey people! Newbie here, but i jus got introduced to Bleach and in seconds I was on ebay looking for somin Bleach like2 buy! Jus somin does any1 know how often episodes get released? P.s DAMN Yurichi (is dat how u spell it) is one fit cat!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:04 PM
funkydinosaur is currently offline Click here to Send funkydinosaur a Private Message Find more posts by funkydinosaur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote