KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official BLEACH series Thread

The Official BLEACH series Thread
Started by: Big_Daddy2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (524): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
funkydinosaur

shifty

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:20 PM
funkydinosaur is currently offline Click here to Send funkydinosaur a Private Message Find more posts by funkydinosaur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I just watched eps 1 and 2... so I haven't read though the rest of this thread...(don't wana get it spoiled...)

Seems like a interesting series!!! I like the whole concept behind the death god...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 03:21 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Ya it's probably best you don't read the rest of this thread until you're caught up with the rest of the seasons...i've tried to keep it relatively spoiler free...but you know what they say about curiousity and the cat...it turned into Yoruichi! Ahahaha....ah, I crack myself up sometimes big grin

Wow...I just realised it's been a while since i've posted. Lots of major events have happened in the Bleach world. It would appear Byakuya and Ichigo will finally release their Bankai's . Exciting times ahead, can't wait to see this weeks eps from TV Tokyo.

"Below courage there's nothing"
"I will never let my comrades die"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:39 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Heavenly Chain cutting the moon kicks absolute ass.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 08:32 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Ok i've seen all 58 now...

Hes quite kick ass really! does anyone read the manga?? I was hoping someone could explain an area to me.... question in the spoiler..

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I've read that aparently Ichigo's dad was a death god.. and was the first to have a human child...Ichi... and this is where his powers come form... Can anyone give me more info on the area, or give me a paragraph or 2 explaining the area??

By Barker

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 09:37 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Can't wait for this eps 59 this week...more ban kai action and it looks like Zaraki Kenpachi and Yachiru will have another extended background story. It's sure to be pleasant.

Highlight to read response to Hit and Miss:
Ichigo's father....isn't he the crazy perverted doctor guy?? If that's the case then dam...Poor Ichigo big grin . I read something opposite to that on Bleach 7's website, under the biographies section for Ichigo here's a sentence regarding his powers..."Theories wise, it is a distinct possibility that Ichigo, as well as the rest of the Kurosaki children, inherited this ability from their mother."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 04:41 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

wow ichis hollow owned....

I wana see ichi fight the old man now.. I'm gonner presume the old man rips through the 2 duel wielders....

By Barker

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:37 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Waiting for ep 59 right now, man Ichigo's Ban-kai kicks some ass. I'm also downloading the manga right now, up to volume four. I'd buy it but it ain't in stock so no choice but do what I'm doing.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 09:20 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

I've recently bought mangas 1 & 2, and I'm hooked! The series is awesome, and I heard its coming to America through Cartoon Network (probably on Adult Swim) soon, maybe by Dec. or Jan! Of course, dubbed is never as good as subtitled, but its exciting nonetheless.

Also, as a little bit of miscellaneous info, one of my friends and I have set to designing on paper what we would like as our Zanpaku-tos if we were Soul Reapers (theme of mine: black flames).

Last edited by KingDubya on Dec 1st, 2005 at 02:01 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 01:56 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Bleach is going to Cartoon Network!!! Ah man that sucks, they'll kill it, they'll kill it just like they've killed every other anime they got a hold of. Naw man...this is terrible, Bleach is gonna be torn apart by CN, god that 's the worst news I've heard all week.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 08:12 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Hmm...guess that's what happens when a show gets popular.

New TV Tokyo episode this week called "You've all been waiting for this for a long time." It's already been subtitled, nice.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 06:14 PM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

what is Bleach about? I wanna see/read it it looks pretty cool I kinda wana know what it is aboot though

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:05 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Bleach is about a 15yr old boy who has always had the ability to see ghost... One day he helps a ghost out who is attacked by a hollow (evil ghost)... In the process he runs into a "death god"... In the process of saving his family from a hollow he gains the powers of a death god...
And the rest is just "bankai"....

By Barker

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 08:16 PM
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

lol...nicely put.

Did you catch last weeks eps? (highlight to read)

I'm thinkin' Aizen's cold analystic way of speaking is starting to get annoying...I'm kinda cheezed the entire eps was practically Aizen talking. From what I understood...he used Renji, Hinamori and that other guy. Then he had known that Urahara would run away with a lifeless body, so he can place Rukia's soul inside that was a soul that had the ability to cross between the soul/hollow threshold...thus allowing the hollow to temporarily take over one's body transferring an incredible amount of reiatsu. Which was the end Result of Ichigo's powers in Soul Society, because Rukia transferred her power to him. Or some dam thing. I'm gonna have to watch it again I think...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 09:14 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

its all just a little confusing to me... I don't think all of ichis powers came from that... but I think hes going to hollow out in the next couple of eps and woop that aizen... then you will get the OMH YOU HAVE HOLLOW POWERS line...

and ichi will be like ....huh??? doesn't everyone else....

By Barker

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:04 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Ok i've seen all 58 now...

Hes quite kick ass really! does anyone read the manga?? I was hoping someone could explain an area to me.... question in the spoiler..

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I've read that aparently Ichigo's dad was a death god.. and was the first to have a human child...Ichi... and this is where his powers come form... Can anyone give me more info on the area, or give me a paragraph or 2 explaining the area??

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Big_Daddy2
Can't wait for this eps 59 this week...more ban kai action and it looks like Zaraki Kenpachi and Yachiru will have another extended background story. It's sure to be pleasant.

Highlight to read response to Hit and Miss:
Ichigo's father....isn't he the crazy perverted doctor guy?? If that's the case then dam...Poor Ichigo big grin . I read something opposite to that on Bleach 7's website, under the biographies section for Ichigo here's a sentence regarding his powers..."Theories wise, it is a distinct possibility that Ichigo, as well as the rest of the Kurosaki children, inherited this ability from their mother."

I agree with Big_Daddy2.

(this is only a slight spoiler)
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: If you think about the series of events leading to his mother's death, it seems obvious that she could see ghosts/hollows, which is why she pushed Ichigo out of the way of Grand Fisher's attack. Therefore, it seems reasonable enough that the children can see ghosts but their father can't.

PS - Great site I heard about : www.bleachportal.net. Includes downloadable files for mangas and episodes and plenty of information on characters, organizations, and items (such as the different forms of the zanpaku-to seen throughout the entirety of Bleach)

Last edited by KingDubya on Dec 20th, 2005 at 01:11 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:08 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

go check up on ichis father... most of the websites i've seen have listed him as a CAPTAIN lvl deathgod....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isshin_Kurosaki

By Barker

Last edited by Hit_and_Miss on Dec 20th, 2005 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:25 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

See, that's Wikipedia you're using as a source. That site relies on user input. If you can list another, preferrably reliable, source, that might end this argument-of-sorts.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:15 PM
Takiko_4ever

don't know anything about Bleach but i heard it was good!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 12:17 AM
Takiko_4ever is currently offline Find more posts by Takiko_4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
funkydinosaur

Tongue

People, remember the beginning of the anime (jus rewatched da series!)

Ichi's dad cudn't c da ghosts, he didn't believe da kids an he tort it was

cos dey were being mean an cos dey were teenages ( laughing love his

expressions). So I don't c how Ichi's dad cud b a death god unless he

died in soul society, came bac to this world (remember its a continues

loop) an lost al his powers an THEN had Ichi! Anyone wanna shed some

light on dis? Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 11:15 AM
funkydinosaur is currently offline Click here to Send funkydinosaur a Private Message Find more posts by funkydinosaur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote