KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official BLEACH series Thread

The Official BLEACH series Thread
Started by: Big_Daddy2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (524): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

There's a possibility that Isshin was a subordinate or friend of Urahara Kiskue, who helped him escape. It would help to explain why all of his children are mediums.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 11:43 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MageMasher
I hart dis site lol...

Wow, a BLEACH discussion thread! I recently got into BLEACH when a friend refered me to it, and I love the plot. I've only read several issues of the Manga, and I've only seen one episode, but it's my favorite manga.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 01:58 PM
MageMasher is currently offline Click here to Send MageMasher a Private Message Find more posts by MageMasher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Yes it is an excellent show. After all, I'm decked out in Ishida apparel, with sig and avvy.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 07:12 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

who would win in a fight? Ichimaru or Byakuya?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 12:20 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Until we see Gin's Bankai it's impossible to tell.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 12:31 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah i was going to add that. But perhaps bankai aside?

And I'm going to have to ask an IMPOSSIBLE question.

Who's your favorite BLEACH girl?

Ya got Orihime, Matsumoto, Yoruichi, Soi Fong, and the list goes on and on!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:37 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

That is indeed impossible, so many to choose from

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 09:51 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Lately i've liked Soi Fong.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 10:33 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Soi's cool, but strangely I like Hinamori Momo better.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:24 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Sorry for the d.p. but I can't edit now.

Just watched the latest Bleach. New outro so wonderfully random I couldn't stop laughing. laughing

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 01:52 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Episode 65 was interesting. It has definitely however, raised alot more questions. I'd like to post info, but I don't know how to make spoiler tags. Anyone know?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 02:03 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

[spoiler] hmm I think it's this/[spoiler]

EDIT: damm didn't work. Looks like I forgot.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 02:57 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Just watched episode 66, very interesting big grin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 03:47 PM
Shinobi Yukari
ANBU

yay a Bleach thread! Bleach is among my top favorite anime titles. im so far behind in the anime though - my friend only gave me the first 34 episodes and my computer is too slow to download any >< but i still love re-watching what i have. Renji is my favorite ^^ and after going through all 4 pages of this thread, where are the Rinji fans? lol i do have other favorites, like Hisagi and Hitsugaya, but Renji is definately my first favorite XD

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 10:47 PM
Shinobi Yukari is currently offline Click here to Send Shinobi Yukari a Private Message Find more posts by Shinobi Yukari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Renji's a good character, he's in my top five favorites in the series. He's got a strong backstory and one of the most intresting Soul Slayers. Unfortunately his attitudes a bit to close to Ichigo's and he hasn't actually won any of the fights he was in which counts a little against him.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 12:36 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Eh renji is ok. Specifically [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Bankai Renji

1. Ishida Uryuu
2. Ichimaru Gin
3. Ukitake
4. Byakuya Kuchiki
5. Matsumoto (just because.....well you know.)

Sig by Scribble

Last edited by Quincy on Feb 6th, 2006 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 12:46 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

1. Hitsuyaga Toshiro (I don't know why I like him but he's damm cool)
2. Hinamori Momo (a wonderful charactor, cute, sweet and devestatingly powerful. Just what I look for in a girl big grin )
3. Kurosaki Ichigo (He's Ichigo dammit and thats reason enough)
4. Sado Yasutora (The guy's a walking tank has great backstory and is as funny as hell when he wants to be)
5. Abari Renji (Ichigo Lite, cool soul slayer, just a shame about his battle record.)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:43 AM
Quincy
Debaser

All of my friends like Hitsuguya, which makes me dislike him. Not to mention that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: aizen kicks his ass in a split second

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:27 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

True, but it's more along the lines of the story between Hitsuyaga and Hinamori, you can read a lot into it.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: And yes Aizen did kick Hitsu's ass but let's face it he had all the advantages.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:35 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I see that you are a fan of Hinamori. I felt it was a little...strange when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: she didn't die after getting stabbed in the stomach

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 01:03 AM