KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Fleur Delacour ~ No Longer Unsure

Fleur Delacour ~ No Longer Unsure
Started by: Syren

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syren
dreaming

Love Fleur Delacour ~ No Longer Unsure

I was not impressed by her to begin with, even after reading GoF, but the way in which she reacted to the tragedy in HBP really moved me.

So, if you can find it in yourselves to appreciate Fleur, tell us here big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:00 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

*bump*

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 08:10 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Sy stick out tongue

I agree, I wasn't exactly a huge Fleur fan either, and I don't like the person who plays her in GOF. But I like her now smile

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:22 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I haven't seen GoF, but I seem to recall the actress from a split second advert at the cinema... but I wasn't really concentrating ninja who played her?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 11:11 AM
Clovie

I was always thinking that Fleur is more of willa (ermm.i don't remember how exextly they were called..i think her grandma was one)

but i totaly agree... i have the same as mrs. weasly assumed that they won't get married in this situation..
and she was just so.. caring
it was a possitive dissapointment (if something like that exists)

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 11:29 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

yes A positive event coming out of something tragic... like it took something so awful to prove Fleur could be a beautiful person on the inside too.

And she's a Veela, and yeah, I thought she was more Veela than human at first, but she's turned out really cool. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I actualy got all emotional again over that part, especially when she shoved Mrs Weasley out of the way and started to tend to Bill, and Molly said about the tiara

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 12:59 PM
Clovie

what tiara?

and i totally agree
though i somehow wasn't getting emotional at all messed

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:38 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: When Molly said Fleur could borrow Great Auntie Muriel's tiara for the wedding as it would go well with Fleur's hair big grin Page 581

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 04:51 PM
Clovie

don't tell me pages confused

and i remember now.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:54 PM
Syren
dreaming

Why not? It was supposed to help you... I even went and looked especially

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:12 PM
Clovie

coz i don't have 'book'

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:34 PM
Imaginary
blinded

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
I haven't seen GoF, but I seem to recall the actress from a split second advert at the cinema... but I wasn't really concentrating ninja who played her?

Clemence Poesy... or something. I don't think she looks like my Fleur erm

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:42 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

there is already a GoF movie? huh

and i saw some piccie and she was too tall confused

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 11:11 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

She ain't shallow any more.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 03:34 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

yes Maybe she's learned something that can never be considered superficial, how to love someone other than herself big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 05:12 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Phlem...hahahaha...

yeah, I have to agree, I thought she was a stuck up cow, and laughed like an idiot when Ginny was prancing out of the door, pretending to be Fleur, but now I see that she has feelings like the rest of us. She's quite cool. I didn't picture Fleur ANYTHING like the actress

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:31 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

agreed they screwed up Fleur in the movie, along with Mad-Eye.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:17 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Fluer's cool now.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:23 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

They definitely got MadEye wrong... although I also thought they'd screwed up over Lockhart by casting Kenneth Branagh, but I was swayed the other way when I saw the movie... so I may be pleasantly surprised.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:29 PM
kanis
L dragon

I liked fleur in GOF it was cedric diggory i didn't like as well as Victor Krum but was bit annoyed when he was killed by voldemort, but I hated Victor Krum with a vengence. Because I've seen an image of him in the movie and he doesn't look quite what I expected to see. But the actress who plays fleur looks fantastic, moody does look weird in the image.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:36 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote