KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Namor

Respect Namor
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (82): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
It doesn't matter............I know Namor is strong and everything but for some reason, when I look at that pic, I have a strong urge to punch ultimate Namor confused .......................

Really bad Lol Lol laughing laughing

Mann i never thought i find myself attracted to a comic pic. embarrasment

laughing

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 12:29 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Originally posted by jrodslam
Are you not reffering to Sub-Mariner #34.

Namor is stalking Surfer to ask for help, but Surfer doesnt wat to be bothered. A quick battle then takes place between the two, and thats when surfer decides to listen to reason.

I have it in Essential Defenders (Black and White) i can still post scans of the fight if people want. Maybe tomorrow, gotta go to bed. Work in the morning. Lemme know if yall want it posted. Unless DC can get access to it.

Yeah, i think that it was that number. Of course that i would like to see it posted.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:28 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Up, this thread has died since I haven't been around...

I'll be back fully tomorrow since I finally get my internet to work properly then.

(You thought that you finally got rid of me, didn't you? smile )

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 02:10 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by bakerboy
Yeah, i think that it was that number. Of course that i would like to see it posted.

Brief, but just shows Namor can hang with anyone.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:04 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

New feats:

Namor captures the ship of Krang and stops it in it's tracks.

Here

Namor THROWS an SEASHELL so hard, that it becomes as destructive as artillery shell. Under the sea. (What do you think would happen in ground?).

Here

And, since the Storm VS Namor created some misunderstandings of Namor's speed and mastery in the air, (Etc. Being helpless in the tornado...not being able to speedblitz) Here is few examples of Namor's flight and superspeed.

Here

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Sep 8th, 2005 at 05:10 AM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 04:57 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Avenging Son from Sub-Mariner message board posted this:

quote:
Posted by Avenging Son on 8/31/2005, 9:13 pm

You gotta know by now, I'm a Namor power freak. The most powerful amphibian on planet earth needs to be recognized.

1)Namor reigns in the seven seas, 2/3 of the earth are his to command. FF heroes reborn #2's narration states: he is possibly the most powerful man on the planet.

2)Namor is the chosen one blessed by King Neptune himself, as ruler of Atlantis.

3)Namor can live on both land and sea and has both lungs and gills.

4)Namor has lifted well over the 75 to 100 tons the handbook suggests. His 2 most incredible feats of strength was the lifting and steadying of a 110,000 ton tanker and breaking the Crimson Bands Of Cytorrak.

5)Namor has the power of the blind cave fish. His version of radar sense can locate Sue Storm when she is invisible.

6)Namor can absorb millions of volts of electricity, like a giant eel, and expell it offensively.

7)Namor's puffer fish power not only has him expanding his girth but he can load himself with the fishes poison tetrodoxin which is about a thousand times deadlier than cyanide. This has never been used, yet.

8)Namor can fly. It's been stated in the handbook that Namor may have the power of telekinesis, since his ankle wings are too small to sustain flight.

9)Namor can swim faster than anything under the sea.

10)Last but not least, Namor is the richest man on planet earth. Not only from the gold, etc. from sunken ships but he has all the natural resources and richness of the sea itself.
There's my top 10. Not bad for a character that doesn't have his own deserved book.

Avenging Son
ps I never even mentioned in my top 10 that Namor has beaten or stalemated in battle:
Hulk
Hercules
Thing
Abomination
Orca
Silver Surfer
Thor
Iron Man
Goliath
Dragon Man
Wolverine (Forget that crap from Invaders, check out Namor's 90's series for their brief and furious battle)

Namor can also trash talk. My favorite:
"How does it feel, bestial one, to have landed your most potent blows, and still I survive to defy you!" Namor to Hulk, TTA #100

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 04:20 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

up

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 05:16 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Ultimate Namor!

BadAss.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 05:29 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Here's Namor laying a beatdown on Super Skrull:

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/73...orfeat475ib.gif

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 08:15 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 08:25 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 08:53 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Nice scene between Namor and Cap:

See? Without Namor, Captain would still be an decoration in some iglu...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 09:43 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I've got lots of comics lately:

Here is Namor beating Iron Man's ass again:

He did the same thing in the issue before that...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 09:44 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 09:54 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Another speed feat for Namor:

Those rockets can move with speed of Mach 2.5.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 06:02 AM
olympian

That last one its a good speed feat.

And lol that one before its gold.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:17 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Here's Namor putting Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell in his earlier Incarnation) down with two punches.

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Sep 30th, 2005 at 08:19 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 08:17 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Namor takes out an object to space with Capt. Marvel and doesn't seem to be disturbed by the lack of oxygen:

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 08:28 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Things I like about Namor...
1. He doesn't wear a costume, per se. What ya see is what ya get.
2. I always thought it was cool the way he could just disappear beneath the waves (one of the reasons why I always liked Gorgo, Godzilla, etc).
3. He's not especially fond of us homo sapiens.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 12:16 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Mindship

3. He's not especially fond of us homo sapiens.

Not counting Susan Storm. big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:23 AM