KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » The Brightest Witch in School: The Official Hermione Appreciation Thread!

The Brightest Witch in School: The Official Hermione Appreciation Thread!
Started by: DarkRiku13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Its cool and it was a good bit of photo shop work

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:33 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I dont know why people didn't like hermione when she was in HBP. I think she was the best character in each of the Harry Potter Books

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:16 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Because she didn't get it on with Harry and went for Ron instead in HBP

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 10:57 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

and her personality changed dramatically. she went from knowing everything to someone jealous of Ron going out with Lavender.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 10:59 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Agreed......wait a sec , we're turnig this into an Anti thread . Maybe we should get back to Appreaciating her .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:01 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

yeah we better, we don't want to go too far off topic...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:08 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Anyone have a good picture ?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:20 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Hermione's cool but bitchy sometimes. erm

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:20 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Language Dark .

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:24 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

well you can...never mind...nope can't get anything on...wish i could...i have tried everything. I now have a folder of Hermione pictures that can't be uploaded.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:25 PM
Midnight109

Wonder why that is.....

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:31 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

it isn't fair!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:54 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

go hermione!!!!
what was with the last book's relationships? they were all messed up. HP is suppose to be with HG.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:37 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Don't bring ships up in here

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:22 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Woo Hoo! I love emma!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:11 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saratn
and her personality changed dramatically. she went from knowing everything to someone jealous of Ron going out with Lavender.

That's because they're not kids anymore... hormones and emotions played a huge part in HBP, obviously you must have been expecting that?!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:23 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

She's so pretty! yes

Attachment: potm09.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:25 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

She's not supposed to be so hot, dammit.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:21 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:50 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

oh ! I have that pic . Theres one with Harry and ROn and all three of them too .

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:13 PM