KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » "Nobody Likes the Sidesick" The Official Ron Appreciation Thread.

"Nobody Likes the Sidesick" The Official Ron Appreciation Thread.
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
A newbie. A new forumer that usually lacks intellegence, and has no regards for the rules. WE were all noobs once. (even me.)
Twice *cough cough*

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 07:14 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Three times a lady?

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 05:20 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I think you guys are a little off topic.

Yes, the books would not be the same without Ron.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 11:53 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
I think you guys are a little off topic.

Yes, the books would not be the same without Ron.
You think? A little? We all know they are very off topic. Funny, though.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 12:09 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

I can't believe there's an Anti-Ron thread. That angers me to see that there are actually people that dislike Ron. mad Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you put up a section called Appreciation and Anti Threads in the middle of the Harry Potter section. Good thing we have this thread, that's all I have to say. smile

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:09 AM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

His whining and walking out on Hermione and Harry wasn't exactly impressive, but at least he came back, saved Harry's life, finished the Locket off.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:23 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

I love ron!

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:55 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surio
I wish magic was real. :(

Who could possibly dislike Ron!? He's so funny! :O

Those little sarcastic comments make me laugh. Alot. smile

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 03:44 AM
Surio is currently offline Click here to Send Surio a Private Message Find more posts by Surio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Originally posted by Surio
Who could possibly dislike Ron!? He's so funny! :O

Those little sarcastic comments make me laugh. Alot. smile

there are people who dislike ron? is that humanly possible confused

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 11:17 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surio

Originally posted by ~LunaLoveG~
there are people who dislike ron? is that humanly possible confused

Apparently so, there is an Anti-Ron thread.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 03:02 PM
Surio is currently offline Click here to Send Surio a Private Message Find more posts by Surio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Originally posted by Surio
Apparently so, there is an Anti-Ron thread.

sad thats terrible * plays the schindlers list theme *

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 08:37 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surio

Originally posted by ~LunaLoveG~
sad thats terrible * plays the schindlers list theme *

Indeed. What are you playing it on? :00

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 09:25 PM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Violin it is the saddest for such an ocassion. how dare they think ron is ginger and useless he is a red head but useless...I think not!

Last edited by Oomny on Aug 3rd, 2007 at 10:50 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 10:47 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Ron. But he acts like a dick sometimes...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 10:15 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since the title is sidesick, I am a Luna. I like Ron, but I wonder if like in PotC he supposedly looses his freckles and gets blonde/brown hair.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 02:20 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
I like Ron the best because he's easy to relate to out of the three, unless you're the smartest person in your classes and the only child, or if you're an orphaned child who fights an evil dark lord. And I'm neither of those (And thank goodness I'm not the second one, and hopefully no one is.) But there is so much stuff about him that everyone could probably relate to. Having a big family, getting jealous, not the best at school, can be funny, and the list goes on and on. and it really doesn't matter what gender you are, because I think that boys and girls could relate to him in some way. I think that's probably what makes him a great character

You're right! Ron just doesn't have those problems. That's a way of maybe sorting who wants to be Harry or Ron. Of course I relate to him just completely. Since I'm a girl, I'm picky when choosing, and in this case as usual my favorite character is still a girl, Luna Lovegood. In PotC, my favorite character is Liam, which is Young Will Turner, the son of Elizabeth and Will. Maybe in Disney's Robin Hood cartoon I want to be Robin Hood definitely.... but I'd really rather be a kid. He basically reminds me of me now.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 02:36 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by christnabarrett
Since the title is sidesick, I am a Luna. I like Ron, but I wonder if like in PotC he supposedly looses his freckles and gets blonde/brown hair.

That would be a little strange... Wow, where is everyone? I go away for a little more than a year, and then I come back to find that everyone disappeared. It's amazing what time can do to a place.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 01:11 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote