KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (693): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, Diablo and Super Smash can go for it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 02:35 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riku harada
Raven_959 would like to make a New Ruroni Kenshin rpg

I willl join the Kenshin one!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 06:58 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

OK thisis the last time I am going to post this. Ok you can be anything you wqnt to be in this place. The name of the place is Draguna Darkness. To play though I need at least 8 people but more can join if they want to. For one I need someone to play the lord Draguna the Bad guy and two others his second and third in command. I also need 5 people to be good guys. This is just to start though so if you want to be a villian then you can be so. It is up to you but I need at least 5 good and 3 bad because the lord is the most powerful person in the RP which I don't want to be him I want to be a good guy so if you want to be him then ask first come first serve. This is the last time I am posting this!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:54 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Zatch
OK thisis the last time I am going to post this. Ok you can be anything you wqnt to be in this place. The name of the place is Draguna Darkness. To play though I need at least 8 people but more can join if they want to. For one I need someone to play the lord Draguna the Bad guy and two others his second and third in command. I also need 5 people to be good guys. This is just to start though so if you want to be a villian then you can be so. It is up to you but I need at least 5 good and 3 bad because the lord is the most powerful person in the RP which I don't want to be him I want to be a good guy so if you want to be him then ask first come first serve. This is the last time I am posting this!

i'm still in zatch. i'll play the same guy i played last time, or someone similar. i can also play a bad guy if there is a need.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:34 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Ok I have an idea.
The world as we know it has been destroyed. The millions of demons have broken out of hell, and are destroying the world. All of these demonds are working for the God of Darkness. The people of earth pray to the gods and goddesses. In return they recive:

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Johanna, the godess of water (Taken)
Adam, the god of earth
Melody, the godess of wind.

The five of them have to work together to destroy the godess of darkness

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:49 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Ok I have an idea.
The world as we know it has been destroyed. The millions of demons have broken out of hell, and are destroying the world. All of these demonds are working for the God of Darkness. The people of earth pray to the gods and goddesses. In return they recive:

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Adam, the god of earth

who do we play? the gods, or the humans? i'm for it.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:00 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Ok I have an idea.

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Adam, the god of earth

i'll join

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:09 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Ok I have an idea.

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Adam, the god of earth

could i have melody? and a demon?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:14 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

may i be leo

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:18 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Melody here

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:51 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Ok I have an idea.

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Adam, the god of earth

ill join can i be adam or luc

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:24 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

You can all join...Shadow, Leo is yours...

Riku and feralboy, pm and tell me why I should pick you as Melody...

The Cajun, you can be either on big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:13 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

thanks

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:14 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

thanks i guess i'll be luc

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:40 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

New idea:
Judgment of Celestial
Storyline:
The world is under the control of ZERA IMAGE and its greedy President. They're draining the core of the planet of its energy to power-up their large city known as Zerag. Now a small team ban together must put an end of the President's greed and save the world before the core is completely drained. You live in Zerag.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:32 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

JOC is going to be a RPG where all use to.
http://wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
Of course we need
Name:
Weight:
Hp:
Cp:
Exp: Everyone will start at 0
Weapon:

My guy:
Name: Jack O'Neil
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 140lbs
Hp: 95
Cp: 59
Weapon: Bessmir Sword 1d20

For Hp: Due 1d100 once and Cp the same Everyone's weapons will have a 1d20

Battle example
Bodyguard: Hp: 40 Weapon: Gun 1d8
Serrago: Hp: 10,550 Weapon: DeathBlade: 10d20
Bodyguard goes first.
rolled a 6
Serrago Hp: 10,544
Serrago's turn
Serrago rolled 114
Bodyguard Hp: 0
Serrago wins.
this game will need time to play but it will work. It did on RPG.net.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:12 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Ok I have an idea.

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Adam, the god of earth

im in for that yes

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:16 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Ok I have an idea.

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Adam, the god of earth

I would do that one too. Sounds cool!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:26 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Just you two pick your people....

Here's who's left

Adam and the godess of darkness...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 09:12 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I will take the Godess of darkness

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 09:13 PM