KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (693): « First ... « 372 373 [374] 375 376 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Following approved:

Kumui

Cold Planet: Desperate Alliance

Project Chronos

Hazmat Team Alpha

-

Two notes- first, I don't mind people re-posting ideas full stop, but there is a line people sometimess cross when they spam the thread with their idea just to try and get attention which distracts people from new ideas; this I do not like.

Second- all Star Wars RPs go in the Star Wars area, but the rules are not mandatory for all games- they are the rules for my personal one.

Again, sorry for the wait.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 01:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Thank you

And the one who waits for something good can never wait too long, you know

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 01:48 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

sorry guys.........didnt mean to step on any toes here

Halo: Seige of Yankee Station

Im asking permission to start a new Halo RPG. By looking around the site, it seems that its time for a new one.

Setting: Earth, right after the events taking place at the end of Halo 2 and preceding the events of Halo 3. The main focus will be around a small ONI facility in Cambridge MA, UST **thats United States Territories** called Yankee Station.

Situation: Yankee Station is one of many Ground Control facility's for the Orbital Defense Platforms. Sophisticated electronic and surveillance systems are housed here as well. The Covenant have discovered the purpose of this station and plan to wipe it off the map. The defenders, 30 marines, are low on ammo and supplies.

The single ship in this RPG is a frigate called BattleAxe. She hosts a contingent of Marines, and ODST. The mission will be to break the seige on Yankee Station and evacuate all personnel and sensitive equipment before the Convenient can get their hands on it.

Rules:
1. Absolutely no SPAM-ing
2. Characters are limited to a rank cap of Sgt. Major for now..possible field promotions for Marines and ODST characters depending on people and need.
3. Spartans ARE allowed
4. Posts will be written in novel format, try to keep the posts to a reasonable length...makes for a better story. And PLEASE try to use proper grammar.
5. Covenant characters are always welcome, we need you guys to help the story along.
6. I want to limit this to a max of 10 people, first come first serve.
7. Have Fun.

If the people that are still interested in this from the hosted section decied to stick around than my Spartan limit is reached. You can still play as Covenant, Marine(s), or a Resistance fighter

Archangel01
C.C.Cowgirl
AOR
SilentWolf

PS...Ush, sorry for the bad form so to speak...im not used to running these...i usually join them

Last edited by archangel01 on Sep 11th, 2007 at 02:58 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 02:54 PM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by archangel01

Im asking permission to start a new Halo RPG. By looking around the site, it seems that its time for a new one.

Setting: Earth, right after the events taking place at the end of Halo 2 and preceding the events of Halo 3. The main focus will be around a small ONI facility in Cambridge MA, UST **thats United States Territories** called Yankee Station.

Situation: Yankee Station is one of many Ground Control facility's for the Orbital Defense Platforms. Sophisticated electronic and surveillance systems are housed here as well. The Covenant have discovered the purpose of this station and plan to wipe it off the map. The defenders, 30 marines, are low on ammo and supplies.

The single ship in this RPG is a frigate called BattleAxe. She hosts a contingent of Marines, and ODST. The mission will be to break the seige on Yankee Station and evacuate all personnel and sensitive equipment before the Convenient can get their hands on it.

Rules:
2. Characters are limited to a rank cap of Sgt. Major for now..possible field promotions for Marines and ODST characters depending on people and need.
3. Spartans ARE allowed
4. Posts will be written in novel format, try to keep the posts to a reasonable length...makes for a better story. And PLEASE try to use proper grammar.
5. Covenant characters are always welcome, we need you guys to help the story along.
7. Have Fun.

If the people that are still interested in this from the hosted section decied to stick around than my Spartan limit is reached. You can still play as Covenant, Marine(s), or a Resistance fighter

Archangel01
C.C.Cowgirl
AOR
SilentWolf

PS...Ush, sorry for the bad form so to speak...im not used to running these...i usually join them
I'd like to join as a Covenant Elite.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 03:05 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

Did Ush miss my DnD idea or did I do something wrong?

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 11:03 PM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I'm game for Halo..

Originally posted by Green_Demon
Did Ush miss my DnD idea or did I do something wrong?

YOu didnt have enough interested.. YOu need at least 6..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 11:09 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rules:
3. Spartans ARE allowed
7. Have Fun.

Archangel01
C.C.Cowgirl
AOR
SilentWolf

i'm in as a UNSC Soldier.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 11:17 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Black Angel

1. Thunder Fox
2. spongeherbob
3. Menetnashté

any others?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 11:54 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

This is a DnD RP with more creative liberty than the actual table-top game itself, meaning you merely stick with the basic premises of your class and race.

I'm hoping for one character per class and possibly a diverse amount of races. If need, I'll allow two character per player if their isn't enough, or two characters per class if their is too many. If their are multiple characters in taking one class, try for some variations in them (Clerics for different gods, Different schools of Wizardry, Barbarians have different Totems, Rangers have Archers and Dual-Wielders). Also, have fun and be wierd. I had a Druid who wore a full suit of armor made of wood spelled by Ironwood. Don't be limited to the races in the setting. Planescape races (Races from the Outer and Inner Planes) maybe used, or Planetuched (Half-Planar, Half-Material). My Druid was half-Wood Elf, half-Wood Elemental.

Just reiterating some of the important things. More info back on page 769.

I have, so far;

C. C. Cowgirl
A Dose Of Vraya
ESB -1138
Matroshka

Need two more. Any takers?

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 12:03 AM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

These are the people that I have so far:

Spartans - closed
C.C.Cowgirl
SilentWolf
AOR

ODST - closed
archangel01

Covenant
Newjak

UNSC
Blax Hydralisk

unknown class/undecided
Darth Extecute

Good turnout, much better than the hosted section
Darth get back to me on a character
Any blanks in the story will be filed in....I wont kill or injure your character without permission though so dont worry

GO FORTH AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 11:01 AM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Just reiterating some of the important things. More info back on page 769.

I have, so far;

C. C. Cowgirl
A Dose Of Vraya
ESB -1138
Matroshka

Need two more. Any takers?

Well what if somone wants to know what its about but you can only see ur idea post 6 pages back ? Post the idea agian so people can recap on the story. Like once on a page put the thread idea and all that stuff so people will see. In order for yours to work yes you need more people and second you kinda need to be around more often smokin'

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 12:03 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

edit ...screwed up

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Last edited by Dorian Belmont on Sep 12th, 2007 at 02:35 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 02:27 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha take that you noobs! I have volunteered to be the lowly grunt. The pimple on the ass on the UNSC. The Marine!

*Laughs at the prospect of outliving all the SPARTANS.*

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 03:48 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Haha take that you noobs! I have volunteered to be the lowly grunt. The pimple on the ass on the UNSC. The Marine!

*Laughs at the prospect of outliving all the SPARTANS.*

Now you've done it evil face

I'd like to be a covenant grunt, archangel.. ((And yes, I'll be playing it serious and not fool around))

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 04:27 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Black Angel

1. Thunder Fox
2. spongeherbob
3. Menetnashté

any others? Only two more needed. ^^

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 07:59 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Spartans - closed
C.C.Cowgirl
SilentWolf
AOR

ODST - closed
archangel01

Covenant
Newjak

UNSC
Blax Hydralisk

unknown class/undecided
Darth Extecute

Any blanks in the story will be filed in....I wont kill or injure your character without permission though so dont worry

I want to be an Elite!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 08:04 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Spartans - closed
C.C.Cowgirl
SilentWolf
AOR

ODST - closed
archangel01

Covenant
Newjak

UNSC
Blax Hydralisk

unknown class/undecided
Darth Extecute

Thought it said siege of yankee stadium for a second lol, anyways I'm in. If silentwolf is still in it should be good and I'll be an elite

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 02:35 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

These are the people that I have so far: UPDATED LIST

Spartans - closed
C.C.Cowgirl
SilentWolf
AOR

ODST - closed
archangel01

Covenant - closed
Newjak (elite)
Darth Extecute (grunt)
ESB-1138 (elite)
Menetnashte' (elite)

UNSC
Blax Hydralisk (Marine)

Resistance Fighters

I still need some Resistance fighters, and each player that is going as an elite will get 4 grunts to use as they see fit, although your grunts must be accompanied by your elite at all times.
Darth **shakes head** lol You will be a grunt major and be leading a patrol squad of your fellow grunts. Run with that however you please

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 03:53 PM
Lt_Champion

Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
Black Angel

1. Thunder Fox
2. spongeherbob
3. Menetnashté

any others? Only two more needed. ^^
ANy others

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 07:48 PM
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

This is a DnD RP with more creative liberty than the actual table-top game itself, meaning you merely stick with the basic premises of your class and race.

This RP is set in the land of Minia, which is split into five countries which are further split into regions. The regions house specific races. Humans are so wide-spread that they are categorized by the region of their heritage. Beast Men are also so wide spread and various that no one can categorize them by their place of origin.

Central Minia: The only country not split into regions. Although many races of all sorts migrate here, High Elves call this place home. The humans here are a fair mix of all other varieties of humans.

Politia: The country West of Central Minia
- Eastern Plains: Eastern Politian Humans are of the darkest skin, some even darker than Drow, some merely a fine chocolatey brown. Humans are the tallest species here, as gnomes, halflings, goblins, kobolds and other diminutive races call this place home.
- Western Cities: Very Romanesque. Creatures of Greek and Roman mythology call this place home; Minotaurs, Centaurs, Gorgons, and such being of the few race of Beast Men that have a place of concentration. The humans are Italian-looking. Not as dark skinned as their Eastern neighbors, but easy to tan. The Western Cities are considered the capitals of Politia, despite their isolationist policy. They barely bother the Eastern Plains, and let them run themselves for the most part.

Quer: The country North of on Central Minia
- Southern Forests: The vast Southern region of Quer makes up a good 90 percent of the place. It is home to Wood Elves, and Orcs, who get along surprisingly well. This place is further split in two, at least as far the humans inhabitants are concerned. The Western half is occupied by nomadic people, comparable to Native American, who have close ties to Eastern Politians. The Eastern half is littered with villages belonging to Irishy people (Red hair, green eyes, freckle faced) with ties to the Central Mountainers.
- Central Mountains: Just north of the vast forest is a mountain range that makes up 5 percent of Quer. It is home to Mountain Elves, Dwarves, and Harpies. The humans are of the Arian (Blonde and blue eyes) variety.
- Northern Tundra: The last 5 percent, cut off from the rest of the world by a mountain range, is a frozen tundra. Snow Elves and other race suited to this enviroment live here. Eskimoesque humans live here as well.

Zhian-Baodi: The country East of Central Minia
- Western Desert: A large desert make up half of Zhian-Baodi. Often jokingly called Zhian Desert. Desert Elves live here. The humans are of the Arabic variety.
- Far East: The Oriental theme half of Zhian-Baodi, called Baodi. Humans are obviously Oriental. Dark Elves call this place home.

Owihuweki: The collection of islands South of Central Minia
- Northern Archipelago: The collection of island just South of the mainland is made of obviously Islander-looking humans and Sea Elves.
- Souther Island: The much larger island farther South of the mainland is home to Hispanic-looking humans and the keep to many Dragons.

Name:
Race:
Class:
Stats: (Generalize, please. No need for numbers)
Skills:
Personality: (General overview will be fine. Comparisons to other characters are fine as well)
General Appearance: (Pictures are fine)
Clothing:
Bio: (Doesn't need to be anything special, merely ending in a good reason to be in a small Souther village in Central Minia)

On hybrids:

Also, take into account humans are neightbors to just about every race on the planet. On a whole, humans are the dominant race, but in their seperate local settings they are at quite a disadvantage to the races far better suited to their enviroments. So it isn't uncommon for human to encourage cross-breeding to ensure political pacts, deter any thoughts of the local non-human race wiping out the local humans, and introducing strong blood. At the other end of the spectrum it is to deter any thought of the entire human race rising up to systematically wipe out all non-humans and to introduce the rumored 'X-Factor' that is the supposed cause of humans' adaptability to any enviroment to the gene pool.

Also, non-human races breeding with other non-human races is not uncommon; for political or genetic reason or both. Humans are merely the prime canidate due to the above stated reasoning.

Under advice, I'm quoting this again. Just need one more, if I'm included on the six count. Two more if not.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 03:06 AM