KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (693): « First ... « 690 691 [692] 693 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Everyone join discord. I'm gonna work on the teen titans stuff.
once you set up the room you have to make sure to put a link so people can find it.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 07:58 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Well, finally decided to start work on a "The Judgment of Celestial" graphic novel.

Attachment: joc.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 04:17 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Just been reading through a few of the old RPs, and I gotta say, boy was I an uncoordinated AF storyteller. XD
Also really arrogant at times.

Hey ESB, wanna give me a quick synopsis of tJotC? I never remembered much of it, and the one time we did an RP of it I was thoroughly confused the entire time.

edit - assuming you ever come back to read this.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 03:54 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by MadMel
Just been reading through a few of the old RPs, and I gotta say, boy was I an uncoordinated AF storyteller. XD

Hey ESB, wanna give me a quick synopsis of tJotC? I never remembered much of it, and the one time we did an RP of it I was thoroughly confused the entire time.
This. All of this.

Also, I miss this place. I'm feeling really nostalgic. Once I graduate in Dec, I'm going to try to get something started up here. Something like an anthology type of RP. Anyone could post something and stuff like that. We'll see what happens.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 05:42 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Originally posted by MadMel

edit - assuming you ever come back to read this.

I think we all go back and cringe a bit at what we used to rollplay, and how we all acted. But it was fun times, and dearly missed times. laughing

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 05:03 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I usually come back and attempt to stick around... Then I forget, and end up busy. Social Media is just way easier than forums I guess.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2019 10:12 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i miss all of you guys every once in a while ^^
it was super cringe, super, super, omg muscle spasm inducing levels of cringe, but i needed somewhere to be cringey

Camii and other cool people that havent already please connect up with me on facebook or something, even just being penpals from a distance would be fun.

https://www.facebook.com/Lily.James.Vetzal

(also, can you believe the comic versus dudes are still at it? what dorks :3)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 30th, 2020 02:31 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Times have changed us.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post May 18th, 2020 03:34 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I've missed all our KMC antics.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 11th, 2020 01:52 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook. I've been roleplaying via discord lately. I'm still down to use the forums, we just gotta somehow get it done. It's difficult getting things started, and I don't know what kind of roleplays you guys are looking for.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2020 03:35 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cinder84
Restricted

Account Restricted

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook. I've been roleplaying via discord lately. I'm still down to use the forums, we just gotta somehow get it done. It's difficult getting things started, and I don't know what kind of roleplays you guys are looking for.
oui female

Old Post Dec 27th, 2020 01:43 PM
Cinder84 is currently offline Click here to Send Cinder84 a Private Message Find more posts by Cinder84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i've been on discord a lot actually to
my user is 🌺Lilisaurus Wrex🦖#0042

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2021 12:26 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Times have changed us.

did it ever xD

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2021 12:26 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Cammii
I think we all go back and cringe a bit at what we used to rollplay, and how we all acted. But it was fun times, and dearly missed times. laughing

I DEFINITELY CRINGE UP

we were such kids, very stupid kids :']

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2021 12:28 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yeah, i just spammed, but there's a whole bunch of people that maybe one day will log on and see this that i had to respond to, if there's a moderator out there im sorry, i no longer know how to multi quote cause i went and got old

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2021 12:29 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'd report you to the Moderators, but who'd turn up? Ha ha smile

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2022 02:57 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Oh wow, some sort of activity! 😛

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2022 05:33 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by (>^^)>
I DEFINITELY CRINGE UP

we were such kids, very stupid kids :']
You’re not kidding. Jesus.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2022 05:34 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COPPALAWLZs
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warmer, that's closer. Matrioshka brains.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2022 07:28 PM
COPPALAWLZs is currently offline Click here to Send COPPALAWLZs a Private Message Find more posts by COPPALAWLZs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Matr0shka
You’re not kidding. Jesus.

but now im a stupid adult and everything is fine

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jun 29th, 2022 02:59 PM