KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie

If BATMAN FOREVER Was Directed By Tim Burton As The Final BATMAN Movie
Started by: sevenman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark_as_Knight

Oh and for the record... Batman Forever wasn't bad. It wasn't good either. None of them, with the exception of batman and robin were bad. But they really weren't great.

PS... i know this is kinda late... but i've been reading this for a while and finally decided i'd put my two cents in. No offense to any Batman fans out there either.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 03:23 AM
Dark_as_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_as_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_as_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark_as_Knight
I know some of this has passed but i just had to say it.

Yo Pimp dude.....i've been reading most of your posts and your just terrible man, what have you been smoking..... Do you even know anything about the original comics?? Cuz i relaly don't think you do. Schumacher's Batman had nothing to do with the comics. The original comics were dark and actually pretty tragic and violent. And the jokes in Batman and Robin were seriously really bad. Gotham City is supposed to be a corrupt city run by the mob... not a city on extacy. As far as the villains.... Two face is a PSYCOTIC dude. I'm sure he can get drunk and Blow a few people, but the coin is important. It's either good heads or bad heads... not keep tossing until u get what you want. And how many riddler's have you seen?? The riddler was way to chipper. The whole movie was campy. Just like the Old-School TV show... which is probably why it did so bad. Batman and Robin was just awful... I don't evven have anything to say about that. The reason your little cousin fell asleep is probably because that movie wasn't made for him, as sad as it was. it was way too mature for a kid. Kind of like the Original Detective Comics. Oh, and you type like a third grader.... I"m done destroying your opinion man.

dude dont know how to break this to you but pimp is lonnnnnggg gone,him and sevenman both are,its just that sevenman who is no more any brighter than pimp i might add-guess you never read HIS posts,right before he got banned,decided to resurrect this old dead thread.everything you said to pimp applied to him as well.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 08:18 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_as_Knight

oh that's too bad, i would've had fun bashing them. too bad i waited so long to say anything. but yea, from what i read they didn't seem to know what they were talking about.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 06:44 AM
Dark_as_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_as_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_as_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

Oh and for the record... Batman Forever wasn't bad. It wasn't good either. None of them, with the exception of batman and robin were bad. But they really weren't great.

I think you pretty much summed it up right there.

That is the best way to look at the four films in that saga. Everyone has a favourite between them, but none of them are particularly well done.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 02:13 PM
tpaquin is currently offline Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I liked the first two, the 3rd one was okay but lean toward being bad, and the last one (Batman and Robin) is the reason Robin wil have to wait at least 5 years before he ever repears on the big screen. I don't think Batman and Robin killed the Robin character but it did put him on life support.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 02:28 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by tpaquin
I think you pretty much summed it up right there.

That is the best way to look at the four films in that saga. Everyone has a favourite between them, but none of them are particularly well done.

yeah thats why I say thank god for begins.it was the ONLY Batman movie made that wasnt pure crap.All the four batman movies were horribly casted-Keaton as batman,Clooney as batman,O'donnel as robin.Thank god for Nolan..Begins made up for all the mistakes the other 4 batman films made with great casting choices and finally a great screenplay to go along with it. Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:33 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_as_Knight

Begins was the best by a long shot.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:32 AM
Mr Parker

Begins was the best by a long shot.

AMAN BROTHER. thumb up the other four batman movies were pure crap.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:22 PM
jenzie
you know my name .....

as long as the design for the batplane wasn't changed, i'd be fine with anything else

You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 09:19 PM
jenzie is currently offline Click here to Send jenzie a Private Message Find more posts by jenzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

I see some guys are bitching around for Michael Keaton not being good as Bruce Wayne...he's no playboy...right mr. Kilmer asking a girl if she likes the circus...that's a playboy? Give me a break! Keaton was the best Batman ever! I can't compare Batman and Batman Return to Batman begins, cause it's a new start...a good one! It's good, way better than BF and B&R. But I do think some are mistaken that if Tim Burton did the movie, that there would be no Robin?

Robin would be in the third movie if Burton did it too. The reason he wasn't in the first one, cause it's the introduction of Batman. The second one had too much characters to also get Robin involved, so I think Burton would make an attempt to put him in. I don't know how that would go tho...Harvey Dent/ Two-Face would have been played like Tim Burton intended by Billy Dee Willams. And indeed he would not be a joker-wannabee. **** what people here say about the first two movies. They are the best and the most loyal to the comic. flush your head down the toilet if you don't agree.

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:28 PM
Cascador is currently offline Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bushwacker

Why do you people keep this argument going? "My Batman movie is better than your Batman movie!" Get over it, already! They all sucked for one reason or another. If you liked any of them, great. Good for you. Then treat the ones you don't like as "Elsewhere" stories and get over it.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 06:02 PM
Bushwacker is currently offline Click here to Send Bushwacker a Private Message Find more posts by Bushwacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Cascador
I see some guys are bitching around for Michael Keaton not being good as Bruce Wayne...he's no playboy...right mr. Kilmer asking a girl if she likes the circus...that's a playboy? Give me a break! Keaton was the best Batman ever! I can't compare Batman and Batman Return to Batman begins, cause it's a new start...a good one! It's good, way better than BF and B&R. But I do think some are mistaken that if Tim Burton did the movie, that there would be no Robin?

Robin would be in the third movie if Burton did it too. The reason he wasn't in the first one, cause it's the introduction of Batman. The second one had too much characters to also get Robin involved, so I think Burton would make an attempt to put him in. I don't know how that would go tho...Harvey Dent/ Two-Face would have been played like Tim Burton intended by Billy Dee Willams. And indeed he would not be a joker-wannabee. **** what people here say about the first two movies. They are the best and the most loyal to the comic. flush your head down the toilet if you don't agree.

thanks so much for resurrecting this old dead thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) Saying that michael keaton was the best batman ever and was better than Bale brings you no credibility whatsoever. laughing again,if you want to talk about that,talk abut that on some other thread,stop resurrecting these old dead threads. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) mad

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 11:12 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bushwacker
Why do you people keep this argument going? "My Batman movie is better than your Batman movie!" Get over it, already! They all sucked for one reason or another. If you liked any of them, great. Good for you. Then treat the ones you don't like as "Elsewhere" stories and get over it.

my point exactly,why the hell do people like cascader feel the need to come on here and post and keep this old dead thread going?this argument ended ages ago and people like him keep coming on here and posting on it. mad people like him need to get over it already and deal with it that all the burton/schumacher batman movies sucked in one way or another,that the ONLY good Batman movie is Batman Begins,thats it!!!!!.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 11:16 PM
ninpiggy18

frank gorshen = best riddler ever

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:23 PM
ninpiggy18 is currently offline Click here to Send ninpiggy18 a Private Message Find more posts by ninpiggy18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

jesus christ why do you all keep resurrecting this old dead thread??? mad

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 12:01 AM
Cascador

Originally posted by Mr Parker
jesus christ why do you all keep resurrecting this old dead thread??? mad

If it bothers you Mr. Parker...just ignore it.

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 12:09 AM
Cascador is currently offline Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_as_Knight

i haven't been on in a while, but from the looks of it, i haven't really missed out on much, haha. carry on guys.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 01:14 PM
Killer-bone

I had always loved the aesthetic and the atmosphere of Batman Returns as a kid. For that reason I believe that, had Burton directed Batman Forever, it would have retained that beautiful and wonderous gothic atmosphere, and therefore I would have probably loved it as much. With Michael Keaton reprising his role as Batman, and Billy Dee Williams reprising his role as Harvey Dent, with a possible return from Catwoman and a more grounded Riddler, this could have been a worthy conclusion to the Burtonverse trilogy.

We can only dream of what could have been...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 03:21 AM
Killer-bone is currently offline Click here to Send Killer-bone a Private Message Find more posts by Killer-bone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marinadavis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like this movie

If you need help choosing a platform for your online store, then I advise you to pay attention to PrestaShop. There are many modules and themes at this link Module Presta that will help with the integration and configuration of the platform

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 05:09 PM
marinadavis is currently offline Click here to Send marinadavis a Private Message Find more posts by marinadavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Two face would’ve been a corrupt politician instead of a goofball and the riddler would’ve been some kinda kingpin.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2021 06:01 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote