KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Super Smash Brothers Role Play

Super Smash Brothers Role Play
Started by: Green_Demon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

"i have my money on the space chick" Gambit said to MC
"Alright so one hundred bucks right?" "yes my armored friend yes indeed"

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:45 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Link: *has the Pegasus boots on and is ready to run out of the way and pulls out his sword*

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:46 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-samus charges her beam-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:49 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Link: *starts to run around the arena pretty fast* "Ha."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:53 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-shook her head and placed a power bomb-

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:55 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

"So.... who do you think'll win."

"Well, Samus has got the cybernetic implants and the Chozo techno, but Link's got the Triforce of Courage along with some kick ass Master Sword lasers. This psycho blonde versus psycho blonde was a good idea."

"No matter who wins, fanboys lose."

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:58 PM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(lol)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:59 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Link: *Jumped over it, stoped running to power up his sword*

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:59 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(the bomb goes in all directions) -charged her seeker missiles

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:00 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Green_Demon
"So.... who do you think'll win."

"Well, Samus has got the cybernetic implants and the Chozo techno, but Link's got the Triforce of Courage along with some kick ass Master Sword lasers. This psycho blonde versus psycho blonde was a good idea."

"No matter who wins, fanboys lose."

(He dosen't use the Master Sword in the Minish Cap he uses the four sword which lets him split into four links and he's a kid in the Minish Cap)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:06 PM
Quincy
Debaser

(sorry about the interruption.I was unaware of the arena. Does this mean i'm out?)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:25 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AdventYomi13
(sorry about the interruption.I was unaware of the arena. Does this mean i'm out?)

(what are you talking about)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:32 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(crazy hand said i messed with his arena. I didn't mean to mess anything up i just wanted to rpg. He dragged off my 2nd character too.)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:37 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

(oh i think you started off in the place we are all at and your supposed to start out in your characters normal lives fighting things or whatever and then crazy grabs you and brings you here so just type your characters doing normal stuff they do and crazy will get you later on okay)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:42 PM
Quincy
Debaser

( got it)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:44 PM
Quincy
Debaser

(sorry crazy hand, i'll start from the top)

Marth was sitting alone on a rock. It was daytime and he was enjoying the sunshine. The world seemed to be as peaceful as ever this time a day. As he was drifting off to sleep, he heard a young boy wail, and a large crash. He immediately stood upright. He ran in the direction of the sound. While running down the dirt road, he found the source of the noise. Three men were picking on a small boy. They had torn his shirt and seemed to have stolen a wooden sword. "Give me back my sword! I made it!" the youngest boy said. "This is a sorry excuse for a weapon." The ugliest and tallest one said. Marth sighed. This was what his kingdom had come to. Walking over to the group of kids, he said very lightly "Give me that sword." The gang immediately laughed and charged marth. Marth drew his sword and knocked down each one of the hoodlums. Taking the sword from the ugly man, he gave it back to the kid and headed on...

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:51 PM
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

Then Crazy Hand materializes, grabs Marth, dematerializes, and rematerializes in the Mansion.

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:26 PM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Marth: "What is this? Wait a minute! It's the hand!"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:28 PM
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

"Yes, we are the secret ninja clan, The Hand."

"Wasn't it 'The Foot,'"

"Shaddup."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:42 PM
Quincy
Debaser

2nd character: Edward Elric
Game: Fullmetal Alchemist and the broken angel;curse of the crimson elixir

Edward was STARVING!!!! He and Al had been walking along the desert for more then 17 hours and he hadn't had a thing to eat. "Come on Al! We need to get to the next town so i can eat!" Edward said. "Well i do weigh alot so it might take me a pretty long time....plus i dont have to eat anything so......." teased Al. Ed went on a rant.

Attachment: fma2007.jpg
This has been downloaded 16 time(s).

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:45 PM