KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Game Ideas

Game Ideas
Started by: dave123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

zen can you give us any info on it

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 06:00 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Trust me though that my game will certainly be cool. Its going to involve alot of guns.

Just like everything else!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 02:18 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

okay here is the thing i have a game idea planned and im going to go in depth on it its a action adventure were you control numorus characters dante kratos virgil( who will play alot like his brother) spawn hellboy and new charcater for the game DEATH the game idea is that spawn and virgil have decided to destroy heaven and the gods cannot allow this they have sent kratos forward in time were he is meet by dante along the way the team up with hellboy and death join virgil and spawn to rise hell on earth the only thng i need is a title if anyone can think of one

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:55 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

Opening Story
Kratos champion of the gods has been summoned Mt Olympus by the Gods. Upon arriving he is meet by the gods who wish him to do them one last task. The task is to destroy the biggest threat heaven has ever faced the commander of hells armies and hells famous warrior Spawn and Virgil have united to destroy the kingdom of angels upon hearing the task at hand Kratos refuses to go forward In time to combat this threat but against his will he is transported none the less. Dante received a mysterious phone call telling him that Virgil and Spawn have formed an allegiance and that they must be stopped he leaves the shop and sets of running threw the back streets to were the man on the phone told him to meet at as he turns a corner he leaps backwards just to avoided a flurry of red blue purple black green and yellow lightning bolts hitting the floor the dust of the lighting settles and there in front of Dante stood a war ravaged man dressed as a ancient gladiator. “May heaven fall to this demonic duo Zeus” the man screamed at the sky Dante stood there observing the man before his eyes soon meet Dante’s. “Some one up there pissed you off big guy” Dante cockily remarked with a small grin “you dare to make fun of the ex champion of the gods you will pay you worthless mortal” “ahh that’s were you have a problem you see im not completely” Dante could not finish his sentence as the man leaped several feet in the air and sprung forwards with two glowing orange swards Dante rolled sideways blocking another incoming strike from the champion of the gods before leaping backwards and then rushing towards the man swinging his elemental swords at him these were blocked by the warrior and the two locked in a struggle of power forcing towards each other a large shockwave erupted from there feet buildings cracked and crumbled under this immense power until the quite scratching and scraping sound off there blades was broken by a faint clapping that grew louder the two turned to were the sound was coming from and a muscular shadow emerged from the shadows dressed in black leather trousers and holding what Dante could only describe as a modified revolver the figure spoke “allow me to introduce my self over the years I have came to b know by the name off Hellboy I have worked in the shadows for many years fighting demons much like your self Dante and You Kratos combating the forces off Hades has been most of your life both of you.
here is a rouf part of the opening story

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 12:35 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Battle Royale. It's been done.

Think SSBM, except with all the popular game characters from all the brands. Not just Nintendo. Call it "Clash of the Worlds", or something. And make it 3D ish, sorta like Power Stone. It'd be cool to fight on Delta Halo, against bosses like The Pain(from MGS: SN).

Thing is, it's probably impossible. Just think of all the contracts that has to be made! Ahh!

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 05:10 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Here's an idea.

You're a fish. But you can transform into a tank. And you have to rescue a princess. From a talking car. A very, very bad car. There's just one problem, you're a disabled fish in a wheelchair. In order to save the day, you have to buy shoes from cow-makers and then trade them for a pair of legs that work. And your sidekick is a wise-cracking turd who is also a superhero with dentist powers.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 05:53 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Sounds like something straight out of South Park.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 06:17 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I really want them to make a MMOG within a world overrun by zombies.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 07:12 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Save The World.
Genre: Real-time rpg. Kindof like Zelda but heavy roleplaying like Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic.

Plot: There is a civil war between your world, two primary leaders with a whole lot of bosses. Infact, one wordly boss is a dictator and the other is a beurocratic society of menances.. You tire of how this war seems to never end between thw two factions and are one of the few who realize that in the end we're all just people. You make descisions based off circumstances, for instance:

You confront a man who owns a small buisnessness, he offers you potions at a pretty steep price. (Potions are very dire in this hack n slash game.) He's a drunk and cheats on his wife, (Very honost man.) and he worries that "those damn fatcats" are going to take his buisness away from him. What do you do?

A: "Your personal life is none of my concern, I'll buy some potions, global marketing will be the death to our society."
B: "I'm in no position to judge you, but I do have to think about what's best for MY family, and better prices are better prices, sorry."

A bigger more realiable market appears if you choose B option, allowing you for the rest of the game to have cheaper potions and even other cool equipments! Choosing A option just makes yourself pat on the back. To "even things out" choosing B will unlock a new kindof monster.

You gain red or blue points to your aura based on your descisions throughout the game. This creepy hooded guy (This was before I played kotor2 by the way.) guides you throughout your travels warning you of an impending evil. By the end of the game, after you have defeated both parties, you're left wondering where this big bad evil guy is..

Turns out the big bad evil guy was you. And based off your quest you either get to see an enlarged picture of Stalin or Adolph Hitler. Yippy skippy.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 07:22 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darth-yoda
Opening Story
Kratos champion of the gods has been summoned Mt Olympus by the Gods. Upon arriving he is meet by the gods who wish him to do them one last task. The task is to destroy the biggest threat heaven has ever faced the commander of hells armies and hells famous warrior Spawn and Virgil have united to destroy the kingdom of angels upon hearing the task at hand Kratos refuses to go forward In time to combat this threat but against his will he is transported none the less. Dante received a mysterious phone call telling him that Virgil and Spawn have formed an allegiance and that they must be stopped he leaves the shop and sets of running threw the back streets to were the man on the phone told him to meet at as he turns a corner he leaps backwards just to avoided a flurry of red blue purple black green and yellow lightning bolts hitting the floor the dust of the lighting settles and there in front of Dante stood a war ravaged man dressed as a ancient gladiator. “May heaven fall to this demonic duo Zeus” the man screamed at the sky Dante stood there observing the man before his eyes soon meet Dante’s. “Some one up there pissed you off big guy” Dante cockily remarked with a small grin “you dare to make fun of the ex champion of the gods you will pay you worthless mortal” “ahh that’s were you have a problem you see im not completely” Dante could not finish his sentence as the man leaped several feet in the air and sprung forwards with two glowing orange swards Dante rolled sideways blocking another incoming strike from the champion of the gods before leaping backwards and then rushing towards the man swinging his elemental swords at him these were blocked by the warrior and the two locked in a struggle of power forcing towards each other a large shockwave erupted from there feet buildings cracked and crumbled under this immense power until the quite scratching and scraping sound off there blades was broken by a faint clapping that grew louder the two turned to were the sound was coming from and a muscular shadow emerged from the shadows dressed in black leather trousers and holding what Dante could only describe as a modified revolver the figure spoke “allow me to introduce my self over the years I have came to b know by the name off Hellboy I have worked in the shadows for many years fighting demons much like your self Dante and You Kratos combating the forces off Hades has been most of your life both of you.
here is a rouf part of the opening story

Just to let you know, Spawn wants nothing to do with helping Malebolgia (AKA the Devil, AKA Satan, AKA any other names for him). It's more likely he'd be fighting with Kratos, Hellboy, and Dante than against them.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 09:52 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i know that i was thinking maybe he wants revenge upon heavan so he has teamed up with virgil an has became a commanda of hells great worriors

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 03:55 PM
an_old_wonderer

name: juakana mystery
(pronounced: hwakayna mystery)
genre: strategy, rpg, 3rd person, kind of like legend of legaia
storyline: you begin with dreaming about an unknown force surrounding a wierd plant, looking almost like a fern. You don't know why you had this dream but you continue having it and you feel you must go out to find this thing. So you go to the weapons shot with your only money and buy a sword and a small shield to keep you up. you take out an adventure to find it. Soon the land of juakana begins turning dark and a purple like color and interesting demon looking monsters start forming from the normal monsters. You know the only way to find out the mystery is to find your way to the tree and find its secrets...but more lies ahead...

big grin

Last edited by an_old_wonderer on Sep 4th, 2005 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 10:44 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

id buy it just for the funky title anem then id love it it sounds really cool

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 12:07 AM
an_old_wonderer

me? smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 02:59 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Reign of Barathus
Adventure

An evil from Darkice Mountain has appeared and is gathering all evil towards it. The only hope lies in the hand of 6 young warriors who will unite to conquer the 12 trials ahead and stop the Barathus before he destroys the world of Manats and casts it into an age of darkness.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:43 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Good idea for a thread. wink Ermm....I'll use characters that already exist, just for another game. smile

Title: Legend of Zelda: Ring of Fire
Story: Link is living a normal life, age 16, training with is father outside. The sky turns black & it starts to rain, thunder & lightning. Everyone runs into there house.

Link runs inside, his father is behind him, but he is struck by lightning in front of Link's eyes. Link runs over & crys over his father's dead body.

Moblins, arrive surrounding Link, they say this was the work of Ganon. Link's knows of Ganon & seeks out revenge.

Age rating: 12.

Landscapes/levels: Temples, dungeons, firleds, lakes, the usual stuff.

Equipment: Boomerang, bow & arrows, Master Sword, Hyrulian Sheild, usual stuff again.

That's it...

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:57 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i like all the ideas and yes CS you

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:19 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Clash of the Gods
RTS
The 6 Gods of Algriea has separated into kingdoms across the world. Now you take control of 1 of the 6 Gods and create an Empire. Build your castle and make many outposts as you prepare to destroy your foes and make peace with others. The God's power will grant you special gifts and spells. The War of Algriea rests on your hands. Fight till death end or make peace. You decide.
Each army comes with a castle, 2 villages (Think of camp size in BFME) and outposts with 20 soldiers and 5 workers. Build your grand army and destroy your opponents.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 09:40 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Refused
Iconoclast

A good idea for a game would be to fuse Counter Strike and Battlefield together! On foot would be gameplay similar to CS so it's actually fun to be on foot. That's my dream game. Imagine getting a head shot right before someone enters a vehicle and watching him fall to the floor.
<dreams>

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 09:49 PM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Reign of Barathus: Return of the Paladin
Adventure

The quest to stop Barathus continues as Micha leaves the group with Jason and begins to train to be a Paladin. The other four continues heading to the temples to stop Barathus in his lair of Darkice Mountain.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 09:53 PM