KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Marvel Vs. Capcom

Marvel Vs. Capcom
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

ok so how many more till we start

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:52 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea. I cant wait till later this after noon.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:55 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: DareDevil
Representing: Marvel
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 200lbs
Sex: Male
Powers: Extreme sense of nearby enemies and high fighting skilles. An good hand to hand fighter, and very good in melee with his staff aswell.
Weakness: He is blind
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Story: He as a boy witnessed his father getting killed after a boxing game. He later that night got toxic waste over himself, making him blind, but also give him supreme sense.
Personality: Calm, Kind, Blind, Funny sometimes.
Race or species: Human

Name: NightCrawler ( Kurt Wagner )
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 195lbs
Powers: Teleportation, High acrobatic skills, dangerous tail, some invisibility.
Weakness: his accent ^.^ nah.. but he is weak to energy.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Story: (dont know stick out tongue)
Personality: Has a sertain sense of humor, is very often happy and kind.
Race or species: Mutant

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 06:25 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Name: Hulk
Height: 7'6
Weight:1,040-1400 lbs
Powers: The Hulk possesses the capacity for nearly limitless physical strength, making him perhaps the strongest mortal being to ever walk the Earth. The gamma radiation that mutated the Hulk's body fortified his cellular structure and added, from some as yet unknown source, over 800 pounds of bone marrow and tissue to his body.
Weakness:~Dont really know~
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
Story: Banner was present in the instrumentation bunker at the test site for the first underground trial detonation of the gamma bomb. Observing that a civilian had breached security and entered the restricted test area, Banner told his colleague Igor Starsky to get the civilian to safety. Starsky, secretly a Soviet agent, did nothing. He was confident that Banner would die in the explosion, bringing the project to a halt. Reaching the civilian, a teenager named Rick Jones, Banner threw him into a protective trench. Before Banner could get himself to safety, the gamma-bomb detonated, and intense waves of radiation hit the surface. Banner was irradiated with highly-charged radioactive particles.
Personality: Hot headed, kind, helpful, gentle(sometimes)
Race or species: Human

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:26 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Archangel and Wolverine made up one still working on...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 06:37 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

((yo can I be wolverine? I asked Jacope a loooong time ago))

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 10:00 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Assistant:Gambit
Assasin:ashlock

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 10:10 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

First Appearance: Mutant X Episode #1-21 "A Breed Apart" (May 13th 2002)

Identity/Class: Human mutant

Affiliations: The Strand, Morgan Fortier

Enemies: Mutant X; Mason Eckhart; Genomex

Known Relatives: Parents (deceased at his hand)

Aliases: Patient Zero

Base of Operations: Mobile

History: Gabriel Ashlocke was the first "child of Genomex", a New Mutant who possesses powers belonging to all four categories of mutation, easily the most powerful mutant in the world - and completely psychopathic. He decided he was God, and slew his own parents. So for their own safety Genomex sealed the child into one of their storage pods, where he was kept permanently asleep. Years later, Morgan Fortier, another mutant, released the now adult Gabriel from captivity, his escaped sending Genomex into a panic. Morgan introduced Gabriel to the Strand, an extremist mutant group. He tried to recruit several of the members of Mutant X into his new group of followers, and when they refused, he kidnapped Shalimar and brainwashed her into his service. He then led an assault on Genomex, capturing Eckhart and imprisoning him in a pod, although not before the rest of Mutant X manage to retrieve and deprogram their team mate.

However Gabriel discovered that his mutant genes were destabilising, and began to desperately hunt for ways to cure himself. He tried to force Adam to cure him, but in the end his body exploded.

Powers/Abilities: Able to generate energy pulses. Possesses superhuman strength. Can freeze people telepathically, and take control of their minds. Can fire psionic blasts capable of killing normal people instantly.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 10:12 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

ashlock

Attachment: ashlock2.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 10:12 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

STORM
Height: 5'11
Weight: 127 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White/Silver
Group Affiliation: X-Men
Powers: Weather Control, Flight (through wind control), Fighting Ability

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 10:31 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ok...that is fine with me...let's see...I'll be Superman.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 11:14 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(superman's from dc though)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 11:15 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

(whoops, forgot...Cyclops...is he taken?)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 11:18 PM
Quincy
Debaser

(not sure, but hook me up with Iceman as well)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 11:20 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Name: Lord Alagos
Representing(Marvel or Capcom) : Marvel
Height: 6'3
Weight 180 lbs
Powers: Dark Magic
Weakness: Light Magic
Appearance: Long black robes; white hair; green eyes.
Story: was taught in the dark arts, and soon gain power. he brought so much chaos, that he almost destroyed his home planet, Quar, but failed. He now left for Earth, with the guidance of Marvel. He was brought into his fight but mere luck.

Personality: very aggressive, and will not hesitate to kill. a very solemn person.
Race or species: Elf

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:47 AM
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

I am the only Capcom. Come on! Capcom has hot cat girl chick and super fighter guys!

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:00 AM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

whoops...i meant to put Capcom on my guy Alagos.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:15 AM
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

You shall be my Best Fighter.

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:19 AM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

(ok...we better get more Capcom soon. we are going to be out numbered.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:21 AM
Quincy
Debaser

(throw me in as Ryu)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:51 AM