KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Nintendo Revolution: Downloadable Games

Nintendo Revolution: Downloadable Games
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nintendo has this awckward idea that we'll simply give them money BECAUSE they're Nintendo. I havn't bought new consoles sense then because of that mindframe. I bought a GBA because I am planning to get either Fire Embelem that was just released, or FF1/2 that was released a few months ago. I don't know which rpg is worth my money really..

I would download games, but luckiely for the coporate fatcats, i'm computer illiterate..

As for thier marketing ploys like the overhyped DS which looks remarkably simaler to the Game&Watch of the 1980s.. (Yet they claimed it was sooo new outlook!) I believe people are starting to get the picture.. So unless they can keepup with the sweet originality of rpg games for the X-Box, or the kickass graphics of Sony, they're done for and they damn well deserve it the pompus bastards..

Though I may be bias because everytime I have gone to a Nintendo related forum I've been doused with flames for not thinking along the lines of an angst 12 year old boy. Zelda Universe/Eyes on Final Fantasy come to mind..

If I ever do learn how to download a game, I'd probably download games they're never going to market again anyway. Like Earthbound. I'm curious because it has such an awckward science fiction look to it, I probably would love it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 04:41 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Hope sin and punishment is downloadable never played heard it'svery good.

I hope they don't restict the downlaodable area like have users in america only be able to download american released nintendo games and so on the same with the uk to limiting revolution's potential

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:50 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

thats actually funny cause we can do that now already and it wont be long until programmers figure out how to steal games and upload them for the new consoles comming out

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 04:45 AM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

El Nino, get the hell out, go kill yourself, you suck

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:08 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

i Plan to download a lot of SNES games like Act Raiser, Metroid 2, Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, and Final Fantsy 3

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 04:46 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Also Zelda: A Link to the Past, and maybe some old school Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:42 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote