KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Batman fans rejoice!!! A Batman Respect Thread!

Batman fans rejoice!!! A Batman Respect Thread!
Started by: dawsey28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

For 2 of the most powerful attacks, how come it doesn't mention the Leopard Blow?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 11:38 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

I take it that's a reference to the first appearance of Ra's Al Ghul when Batman fights the leopard?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:18 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Nooooooooo.... it's the killing blow Shiva teaches him in KnightsEnd and he then uses on the last ninja!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:23 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

I know. I was joking.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:29 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Oh, thank god! Alleluija, you arent stupid...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:36 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

What, you mean this one? evil face
(please log in to view the image)

More Batsuit Feats
Hey, is that an OMAC? Did he just try and fail to cut the Batsuit? Silly OMACs, NOTHING is stronger than the Batsuit!

Taking sniper bullets on purpose, just to keep the fear of God (Batman) in them...
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 03:51 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I love that bit from NML, lol... is there a Superboy Prime respect thread anywhere? He punched tha b!thches head off...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 05:41 PM
MrHeavySilence

any more?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 08:08 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Batman could defeat Suoes...
I reckon he wasnt so good and detective- y in The Long Halloween, I mean he believed it was Alberto Falcone when he saw him! Then he doesnt discover that it was really Harvey AND Gilda Dent....

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 07:38 PM
Etrigan
?

What about the battle Batman vs Killer Croc in Arkham Asylum?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 09:14 PM
Kovacs86

In The Last Arkham, he fights ALL the inmates at once and wins. If anyone has that, can they scan it because its cool

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 09:07 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:36 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Right...?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:49 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

I think its quite clear that badman hates others enjoying sweet treats...

Need I say anything?

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Last edited by Hit_and_Miss on Feb 14th, 2006 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 01:09 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

You're saying he's a sad, lonely man...? Look, in the 50s or whatver, EVERYONE was sexist! EVERYONE! And the ice cream thing... a charcater misinterpretation?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 04:31 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Look at the malice batman has for the free ice-cream stand... Its clear he hates ice-cream!

Dude... Sexism is funny! badman telling a woman her place is in the kitchen is laughing out loud.... I'm not being serious with that pic! it just fought it was a good one!

By Barker

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 05:38 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

It is pretty hilarious but the ice cream thing... he evidently just HAD to save the ice cream from being murderously eaten alive by that killer (so he could eat it all himself of course!) laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 08:29 PM
MrHeavySilence

I know there's more!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 03:39 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Thee horror... the horror.... IXCE CREAM! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 07:32 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

batman confesses hes nothing with out the bat computer solving all the cases for him!!

By Barker

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 11:24 PM