KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

The Sun rose in the morning and it proved that it was going to be a wonderful day! Birds were singing and all looked as though it was going to turn out great! Many a hero and those who wished to become stronger or join the Martial Arts tournament that was starting in 2 weeks were already embarking on they're journey!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Last edited by DarkDethbringer on Sep 12th, 2005 at 11:55 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 11:51 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(are we already on earth? the saiyans that is..)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:25 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~youi start on what ever you said was you'rte currentplanet if you are on Vegeta start on Vegeta!if Earth Start Earth if Namek start Namek and so-on!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:31 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Plato Rioko sat up from his pile of books sitting in front of him. He was researching an old Saiyan Legend. Kakarot, The Legendary Super Saiyan. No one believed this old fairy-tale. The one saiyan who survived Freiza's onslaught. Very few saiyans on Vegeta 2 could find time to listen to Plato's Research. He should be working on his fighting technique, instead of studying saiyan folklore. He looked over to what everyone else was doing. A few saiyan teenage girls were giggling over some worthless gossip. Plato thought to himself, "Idiots, if i can figure out what Kakorot did, then I might be able to put the death nail in this "Super Saiyan thing." He grabbed the nearest book and walked out of the room.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:45 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

The slow ping of machines filtered through Bladerunner's sonic ears as he stared up at the large building. Snow slowly filtering along his solid coat. His emotionless voice motioned slowly along the wind. "So this is the RRA.." Each step gave way to the crunch of snow as he directed himself towards the entrance. Coming to a barred door he noticed a strange hand panel. Pulling a glove gently off he placed it along the screen. It didn't feel cold..warm..or anything..Another ping sounded as the doors opened with a crunch of grinding ice. Bladerunner's orange eyes passed along the large machinery along with the training mat that seemed the size of a football field. An intercom system caught his attention as well listening to the doors shut behind him. "Why have me drawn here.."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 01:01 AM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Plato Rioko sat up from his pile of books sitting in front of him. He was researching an old Saiyan Legend. Kakarot, The Legendary Super Saiyan. No one believed this old fairy-tale. The one saiyan who survived Freiza's onslaught. Very few saiyans on Vegeta 2 could find time to listen to Plato's Research. He should be working on his fighting technique, instead of studying saiyan folklore. He looked over to what everyone else was doing. A few saiyan teenage girls were giggling over some worthless gossip. Plato thought to himself, "Idiots, if i can figure out what Kakorot did, then I might be able to put the death nail in this "Super Saiyan thing." He grabbed the nearest book and walked out of the room.

~NO!!!!this takes place in the middle of Dragon Ball!! he is not SS! he won't be for a while! and also! after Freiza planet Vegeta is toast!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 01:56 AM
DarkDethbringer

~oh and when you are switchn to a new planet or location than the one previously posted please put 'MEANWHILE ON PLANET.......'

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:01 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Dravour was training as hard as ever. He wanted to be prepared. He wanted to be better than King Piccolo, but he didn't think that he could do it. He's been training for years, and he progressed a little. He won as many battles he lost, which wasn't good for his standards. (that is it for now...)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:14 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~very good! I need more people to coome to kick this off! eventually a plot will form and then you're work will be set! and I found my big mistake last time, I made to many npcs that had to e comtroled! this time I will only make a few!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:18 AM
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

the sound of kids laughing in the street next to her house filled heathers ears. she was getting ready for the tournament that was in 2 weeks. "heather are you sure you can do this? i mean stay in the tournament till the finals?" one kid asked her. "if i train hard enough then i might be able." heather told the kid with a smile then looked up at the sky."i really might be able..."

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 12:45 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Bladerunner knew the temperature in the building was almost below freezing due to the fact his central temperature control was activating. He had somewhat been drawn to this place. Giving off the exact appearance of a human save for his strange orange eyes. Completely orange almost fire like containing no whites. Long spikey red hair trailed down his back as he examined the room waiting for some sign of life.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 02:23 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~NO!!!!this takes place in the middle of Dragon Ball!! he is not SS! he won't be for a while! and also! after Freiza planet Vegeta is toast!~

(Dont test me on DBZ knowledge deth. Who the hell doesn't know Vegeta is destroyed after freiza. I Put Vegeta 2! Don't scream out in caps lock because I didn't know this takes place in dragonball. And if this takes place in dragonball, how the hell are there OTHER saiyans? CLARIFY!)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 06:49 PM
Nyria
The Slayer

Meawhile on Earth

Lana hated to leave her parents but she had to find answers she owed that much to herself. "Maybe someone at the martial arts tournement can provide you with some answers." She remembered her doctor saying. "Let's hope so."Lana said entering the local train station. "Where to." An impatient woman asked behind the register. "Take me to the site of the World Martial Arts tournement." Lana stated as the lady began typing. "That'll be 650 zeni." She said holding her hand out. Lana quickly checked her pockets for any zeni. "I only have 350 saved up though."Lana sai pulling the zeni out. "Well then you can't ride now can you." The woman said harshly as Lana left the building. "I'll find a way I have to."She said to herself.

((Where is this tournement taking place.))

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:56 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

heather walked past the kids playing in the street."be good ok?" she said to them as she rubbed one of the kids head. "ok..."they said to her as she walked off. she had to find an anwser to the questions she had and she had to be awnsered.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:16 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

[ Dude Quincy. Shut up, There wasn't a Vegeta 2 and never ever happened to be a Vegeta to. Except the false planet when Vegeta and the rest encountered Broly. So, quite the bullcrap and just make a new intro. Btw, Don't you read our Bio's? Basically my character was sent to Earth the same day Kakarot was, And all the others was basically didn't post a history on their character. So bite me and continue RP'ing. ]

Jiisu just mugged a lady after he started running across the street, the woman screaming behind. As a car stopped infront of Jiisu, he punched the car with all him might, watching the car tilt over almost flipping over. He looked at the huge dent and then he continued off running with the woman's purse grasped in his hands. Jiisu smiled and then stopped running after he made his way into the alleyway. He caught his breath and then flipped his collar and then continued walking as if nothing had happened. He then came up across a flier reading " GRAND TOURNAMENT IN 2 DAYS. " Jiisu thought for a moment, " I need the money.. I'll sign up. " Jiisu said, as he noticed a couple of blocks away was the sign up sheet. " I want to sign up for the tournament. " The two of the men laughed, and Jiisu slammed his fist against the table breaking it into two.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:27 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(Yeah i made up the vegeta 2 thing. I'm sorry but this thread is fact-less. thought deth would have done a good job with a good story. I wasn't even talking to you. Very creative with the "sent to earth the same day as goku" thing. Come up with that all by yourself?)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:34 PM
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

heather went into the cafe' and saw a sighn for sighning up for the tournament.she walked up and sighned her name there. "well well well you think your gonna win little lady?"a man said to her. "well i'm entering aint i?" she said to him and turn and walked out the cafe'. *thinking to herself: some poeple just don't know when to quite.*

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:37 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(Dark, if you don't rp someone in the RRA I might not be able to make it to the story tournament.)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:04 PM
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

(hey i can pass by the RRA if you like chaosbark.)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:13 PM
DarkDethbringer

~look no fighting everyone the tourney is in 2 weeks not days no big and Quincey alot are not coming to earth yet Vegeta is still around so all is good except that thing about Kakarot and really I gopofed I kinda messed up BUT though Goku has been to Eart already I made it so Bardock is still alive and freiza hasn't destroyed Vegeta yet sry I just hthink it is more dynamic this way any more ooc comments are to be discussed in the sign up thread~
--------BladeRunner----------------
you look around the frozen room as you start to hear something rather loud you turn to where it was and you see a small mouse. your hearing seems to be incredible you then hear something eve louder as you then hear a familiar voice. "Ahhhh wondered when yo uwould be here..." (hey did you just get actiavted or did you break into the building?)
------------------Jiisu-------
The men stare at you suprised at you're strength "Oh-okay..." he said shaking like a leaf handing you a form to fill out an dthen drop in the litttle box next to them.

----Heather------------------
as you wak out you here two people talking. "Hey Bob./..Did you here about that kid that one the almost one the last tournament?" he looked at the other guy an dwaited for his answer."Yeah...I think they said he was trained by some...Master Rowshi Roasi or something like that..." you remember that name from some magazine or something he waas supposed to be very powerful maybe he could help you!

-------------------Lana-----------------
~the touney is on the other abut a quarter of the state away~
You begin to think of ways to get tere you could take a boat it doesnt start for 2 weeks but that would take to long and you wanted to train anyways (I think) you see a amn dressed rather funnily in a turban and robes of somesort he walked out of th builing and you couldn't help at stare to of what happened next! The man leapt into the air and nearly took of flying he was so high!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 01:16 AM