KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

------------------Rioko---------------------
A man wearing a green uniform and a hat with a crane on it walked towards you. "Hmmmmmmmm........Are you strong...you don't look very strong...." he eyed you which it was hard for you to tell for he was wearing Sunglasses.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:19 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

The man's odd appearance shocked Rioko at first. He pushed his glasses up more and replied..."Um...yes...at least I think so...master crane."

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:23 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

-------------------------------Rioko-------------------
"Well....fine..come with me..." he lead you to the other side of the island where you see a pile of incredibley heavy brick each peice was bigger than you're torso he then turns around no expression on his face can be seen. "Move everyone of thse from this side of the island to the other! now move!"

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:55 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

"but um...all right i'll try." He picked one up and slugged it over his back. "What is this going to do exactly?"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:56 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

---------------Rioko-----------------
"Prove to me whether you are worthy or not....If you arent you will make great food for the sharks!-oh and don't fall in! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEEE!now get to it!" he laughs meanly at his remarks and goes off into his little house.

well for now at least,

Last edited by DarkDethbringer on Sep 16th, 2005 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 12:01 AM
Quincy
Debaser

"hmmmm. This should be...fun" he said. He trudged slowly across the island. It took 1 week to finally move all of the rocks. He didn't feel much stronger. "Great, one more week till the tournament, and I still haven't learned anything. um, master, can I learn your techniques now? I've heard of your Neo Ki Blast Cannon...."

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 12:17 AM
DarkDethbringer

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Very good, now I will start to teach you my technoques..." he said ignoring this remark about the Neo Ki Blast Cannon. "First is first!I will teach you the art of ki.." he got inot a powerring up position. "Now summon all of you're strength nd use it to fuel you're body and make you stronger!, after you figure out this you can learn to fly and shoot energy blasts!now you try....."

well for now at least,

Last edited by DarkDethbringer on Sep 16th, 2005 at 12:36 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 12:22 AM
Quincy
Debaser

um....ok" he siad. He got in a powering position and stood immobile...."What do I do exactly? just scream?"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 12:45 AM
DarkDethbringer

------------------------Rioko-------------
"No!...use all of you're power and channel it through you're body giving you power!..good I can allready feel it rising!"

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 12:56 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Rioko became angry. He could feel his energy burn up. "This is....NOT good enough" he said out loud as he attempted to push passed his limits.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:05 AM
DarkDethbringer

------------Rioko------------
"Wonderful!!!you are ready to pass on!" he smiled and adjusted his glasses. "Now use that energy and focus it into a ball! and then thrust or throw it like a baseball fo a good effect!" he looked at him seriously "And next is the art of flying!"

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:16 AM
Quincy
Debaser

He looked at him. "yes" he said. He formed a ball of blue energy in his hand. He looked at an overgrown tree. "Watch this" he said as the ball exploded on the tree,

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:30 AM
DarkDethbringer

------------------Rioko------------
"HEY! next time blow up someone elses Shrubbery!" he kikced a peice away and smiled. "Good! Now to teah you hoow to fly,First do the same as the Ki blast but put th eKi under you! and use it to push you're self up with..." he watched him his expression unchanging watching his new student perform his techniques.

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:33 AM
Quincy
Debaser

"Three steps ahead of You" he said as he headed into the air. "woah!"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:34 AM
DarkDethbringer

-----------------Rioko---------------------
"Fine....lets move onto something more complicated!yes...The Dodonpa technique now watch-Dodonpa!" he said making his hand inot a gun shpa eand firing a small beam at Rioko while he was in air.

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:40 AM
Quincy
Debaser

"no!" he said as he saw the beam head toward him. It hit him in the chest since he wasn't used to flying. He hit the ground with a thud. "Well how's this?" he asked pointing his finger at Crane. "Dodon Ray!" a yellow beam shot outward

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:47 AM
DarkDethbringer

----------------Rioko-------------------
The old man dodged the attack easily. "Good job!" he said behind him you jump as you here his voice, "Now to the Ki Cannon!"He placed his nads in a tri-angle and yelled, "Blast Cannon" and shot a wide ray at the ocean.

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 02:38 AM
DarkDethbringer

--------------------Rioko---------------------
He stops what he was doing and looks at you "But wait!.....If you are truly to be my student than you must wear my uniform!" he goes into his house and comes out with a uniform much like his except you're size. "Put it on and you will truly be my student!" he says handing it to you.and smiles as he does so.
-----------Heather--------------------
you look at the island. "Hello!" you call and finally you here a "WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE! I WAS ON THE TOILET!" A small man wearing shorts and a Hawaian shirt and a large staff walked out. He was an older man with no hair and a long beard. "WELL WHAT IS IT?!" he asks you obviousley annoyed that you interupted him.

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 04:52 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Rioko put the clothes on. He repeated the blast cannon technique.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:42 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Trina got up .holding her cat."mmmmmmmm.that blue planet.i must go there.but how."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:16 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote