KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Were is it?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 06:06 PM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~YOU CANNOT BE EXISTING CHARACTERS AND YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES ABOUT THE CHARACTER SHEET AND WAHT POWERS YOU CAN HAVE i SAID MANY A TIME THAT YOU CANNOT BE EXISTING CHARACTERS AND THE SHEET IS AT DARKS DragonBall Z Sign Up Thread and then do it there be sure to follow the dirrections and rules~
-----------------Rioko-----------------
"Hmm...you are nearly ready for the tournament coming up!NOW..You will learn the Solar Flare technique! it will blinde opponents for a lim,ited amount of time! Go like this!" he says putting his hands across his face."AND NOW YELL.....SOLARFLARE!!!" as he says this an extemely bright flash goes off and he is gone.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 08:00 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

you'tre post is excepted! Roo!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 08:01 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

she began doing push ups and in three seconds she finished."there happy? wat next...master?" she asked him bowing.

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 08:27 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~it would takle you a lot longer to complet 150 pushups! now do it right!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 08:50 PM
DarkDethbringer

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 08:53 PM
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

(ok make it 19 min.s is that better?)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 09:08 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Built in technique..tucking his arms in he let his red hair drift over his face. Letting out a bellowing yell he charged energy using his internal system. A rather large droid took position in front of Bladerunner as the sound of tearing fabric was heard. Blades started erupting from Bladerunner's shoulders, arms, sides, back and legs. A sudden red shine came from them as Blade runner tilted his right shoulder and sped towards the bot. A crunch of metal and a loud explosion was heard as Bladerunner landed on the opposite side feet lightly hitting the ground. Blades still protruding from his body he stared in the direction of where Dr. Gero would be located. (I hope that works..)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 09:18 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~you still arent getting it! you have to post detauil!Even Saiayn swould have a little trouble!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 09:18 PM
DarkDethbringer

-------------------Bladerunner----------
"Good good I shall soon rule the world! With you helping me I shall not be stopped! Now go and sign up for the upcoming tournament!" he smiled and turned around plotting for HIS world domination.

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 09:20 PM
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

(srry!)
heather got down on the ground and did 150 push ups even though it took her 3 hours to do it she did it. out of breath getting up she asked "wat...next..(sighs) master?"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 09:20 PM
DarkDethbringer

-----------------Heather---------------
"Veyr good!Now you may start my training...an dyou must remember there is a method to my madness.First I will teach you the art of the KameKashin Style!"

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 09:24 PM
DarkDethbringer

----------------Haether---------------
"OK...now channel all of you're energy into you're body and use it to increase you're physical stamina and abilities!now try it now!" he started at you, you were already sore from the push-ups you had done now was the time to strrt you're own training!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 09:34 PM
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

she did as master roshi told her but the first 3 times it didnt work...then she tried one more time and it worked. now even more egausted..she sat down on the ground panting..trying to catch her breath.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 09:42 PM
DarkDethbringer

"Very good...You tire easliy though....next is the After Image/Zanzouken technique... this will teach you to move incredibley fast and leave images of you'rte self behind!Now you try.."

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 09:48 PM
DarkDethbringer

~oh ^ that was fr Heather~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 10:13 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Rioko was momentarily blinded by the solar flare. After he gained his sight back, he tried it himself, and after several attempts, gets it.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 10:24 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

---------------Rioko----------
"Very good, I am not sure if you will ever use this technique but I want you to know it anyways....it is the SelfDestruct move....You do the same as a power up but you overflow you're body and don't let it out causing yo to explode I am not going to ask you to try it I lose more students that way..you are to big for the walk on air move and you are to small for the VolleyBall Fist so you're training is done! Godd bye and I will be with you at the tournament!" ~I would prefer more detail in you're techniques when you leanr them and at this you can learn more moves from othe rtraininers before it starts but you are ahead and yu have about 5 days to the tourney while others have a week and 5 days so you still squeeze more training and now that you can fly you can travel faster!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 10:41 PM
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

heather did as master roshi told her...5 times then the 6th time she finally did it. now even more tired she sat there panting even harder. "there..now may i have a break master?" she asked him.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 12:31 AM
DarkDethbringer

---------------------Heather------------------
"I suppose...oh..and put this on!" he threw her a Turtle Hermit uniform. You can live at my shack until the tournament

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 12:52 AM