KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~~I mean the tournament between android I kinda wanted them alive and if a player wanted one they woukdld be remodelled and reprogrammed but no big pleas eno more controlling npcs though.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:40 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Okay. Should I just knock the others out? So, no more controling the other androids?

Last edited by sayiamon on Sep 18th, 2005 at 05:04 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:53 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon

What time period is this in?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:57 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~the middle of Dragon Ball after the tournament with Tienan dyes~
------------Denka-----------------
"Very good!...Now I want you to use you're energy to lift you're self off of the ground and start to fly! " A monitor was up in the corner of the room it showed you what was happenning in the Hall alot of people at the RRA bulding were wathcing you train!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:07 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon

Denku suddenly floats into the air."Denku: FLURRY FISTS!!!" A flurry of fists hit android 4, knocking him out.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:14 AM
DarkDethbringer

~what did I say about the androids!?~
---------------Denku------------------
"Good!" you see people staring at you in the monitor they seemed amazed and some scared."NOW!!you have a Special secret move that I installed inside of you're brain! NOW use it onethe PROTO TYPE ANDROIDS!!" he said as he watched on smiling.( you make this move up this oen can be amazing as you want it must be somewhat within reason thougjh)

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:39 AM
sayiamon

{Sorry. I just knocked him out. He's not dead.}

"Denku: What do you mean?"

{What don't you want me to do?}

Last edited by sayiamon on Sep 18th, 2005 at 04:27 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:24 PM
sayiamon

And you told me not to kill them.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:38 PM
DarkDethbringer

~make up yo're own special maove! this one can be different and cool unlike you're starting moves!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 06:11 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Rioko headed to the ox-king for the phsycial part of his training.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 08:55 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

The people seemed a little hesitant and a few shady characters seemed scornfull. Bladerunner didn't seem to notice at all the attitudes of the people. Hands slowly shifting to pockets he proceeded to the grounds staring at the many fighting mats set up along with the main one. A few other fighters had done the same. Nothing special, a few loud boasts on how each could toss a man with a single hit. Especially one man was seeming to bost he could do it with one arm behind his back. A bet..stepping towards the gathered group he stood beside seeing the man notice him. "You! You wanna go for it? 3400 zenie!" Bladerunner didn't have this mentioned money but just gave the man a nod. "Alright then weakling let's wait for the Tournament goons to leave this part."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 09:05 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

--------------------Rioko---------------
You land at the site of a large Castle where it is rumered that The Mighty Ox King Live sthat he migt train you, You see a very large Door Knocker at his door.
----------------BladeRunner---------------
The tournament Officials walk off to inspect the actual Tournament Grounds while you and a few others are still in the Preliminary grounds (yes there are Preliminarys but you won't have to fight nearly 182 opponents) the man looks at you and smiles he thinks you are going to be a push-over you should show him hes wrong!

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:15 AM
sayiamon

"Denku: photonhameha!"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:20 AM
DarkDethbringer

~y due describe it and struff don't just say it describe his movements and stuff and then waht the attack is exactly an dthen other stuff~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:33 AM
sayiamon

He holds his hands out, charges up energy very quickly while saying the name, and fires 3 green energy beams. And it can hit three enemies at once, but is more powerful when targeting 1 enemy because they hit harder

Last edited by sayiamon on Sep 19th, 2005 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:40 AM
DarkDethbringer

~yes if you mena will players fight othe players yes you will and i expect most of you to join the tournament~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:43 AM
sayiamon

Could other peoples characters fight everyone elses?
I'm just curious.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:48 AM
DarkDethbringer

~what do you mean if you mean can you're character fight anothe rplayer character than yes but oth rthanb that I don't get it. ~
--------------------Denku------------------
"Very good! Now the Other of my creations are getting ready to fight right now! Go to the prep room and prepare for the RRA Android Tournaments!"

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:52 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Rioko uses the door knocker.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:20 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon

Denku goes to the prep room. "Denku: So this is the prep room. its alot smaller than I imagined." And it was. A room that is hard to describe, this room was kind of big with benches and bright lights. It has many
different androids and some kind of computer with a phone next to it. It seemed like an intercom but looked more advanced. Denku suddenly walks over to the computer, picks up the phone, pushes the green button and.... {click}

Last edited by sayiamon on Sep 19th, 2005 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:24 AM