KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 69 70 [71] 72 73 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maleficus
King dork

Sam turned and saw Goku getting attacked by the other android. Sam didn't consider Goku a friend or anything, but Goku was an honorable fighter and Sam couldn't let the androids kill him. "Leave him alone." Sam shouted, tossing an energy blast at the android.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 08:22 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

(Joining now....)

Sing the evil Sing the good.Join the battle join the blood.Run with the wild run with the wolves.I am a keeper of monsters and gools.Born human.Made a god.I am the gardian of all the land.That is what and who I am....

All of those who think there worthless, think again,you were made for a reason,
no matter what it is, you are great, you are special, and somewere in life some one needs you, so don't take the easy way out, for if you do you are the one who is selfish, not the rest of the world...........

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 01:35 AM
Princess Kuriko is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Kuriko a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Kuriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

nmm no one is here

Sing the evil Sing the good.Join the battle join the blood.Run with the wild run with the wolves.I am a keeper of monsters and gools.Born human.Made a god.I am the gardian of all the land.That is what and who I am....

All of those who think there worthless, think again,you were made for a reason,
no matter what it is, you are great, you are special, and somewere in life some one needs you, so don't take the easy way out, for if you do you are the one who is selfish, not the rest of the world...........

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 01:43 AM
Princess Kuriko is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Kuriko a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Kuriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(Well just post an introduction and Dark will get to you as soon as he can, oh that reminds me, Dark with the tournament do we have to wait for your say so to start or can i jump in and start smacking zenthous around?)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 01:49 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~yes Kuriko post an intro post, talk about your char walking in a feild let us know something about her so we hav esomething to go on, and yes I have said you ca nstarts Craft starst smakcing around that Human!~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 02:06 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(Horah for mindless violence!)
Jessica:
Jessica stared at him, trying to find his weakness, though with no luck. Lets see how his fighting skills are. She pounced forward, raising her fist ready to strike, and then at the last moment, landing right in front of Zenthous on her left foot, but she wasn’t planning on using the intended punch, instead she twisted around and stuck out her right leg, using her weight to use a powerful sweeping low kick.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 02:18 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

A sudden voice rang, as a bright red electric surge shot through where Bladerunner had been thrown. Bladerunner had used Power Blitz, this one directed straight for Sam. Bladerunner was already moving as well to come to a halt just at the other side of Gero. "Shouldn't you be leaving doctor..?"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:44 AM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Sam saw the energy blast coming at him, it seemed like the world was moving in slow motion. Sam put his arms over his face to protect his head and tried to concentrate on his energy shield, but it was no use. The blast hit him, almost at full force, sending him flying across the large room and into a wall. "Crap... that might leave a bruise or two." Sam said slowly to himself as he tried to get up.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:33 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Gero punched in a code into teh wall a huge pod cam edown and h hopped in. "Hold down teh fort here and try to protect my creations!" he said as the pod was sent into teh sky.

well for now at least,

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:00 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Sam got up and began to blast at the attacking androids and cannons. "Goku, are you alright?" Sam shouted as he fought, hoping Goku hadn't been killed.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:50 PM
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Zenthous dodged Jessicas kick and kicked her in the back, towards the end of the ring.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 12:50 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Jessica:
He’s trying to get me in a ring out; Jessica thought, I’ll show him. She turned to face Zenthous and dashed forward at him, launching a heavy charge kick at his chest.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:50 AM
sayiamon

Zenthous blocks the kick. "Zenthous: Is that all you can do?" He then punched her alot and finally kicked her towards the edge of the ring. Then he comes to were she was and goes to punch her out of the ring."Zenthous: EAGLE PUNCH!!!!"

Last edited by sayiamon on Feb 20th, 2006 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 02:55 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Jessica recovered from the attack in time to see Zenthous prepare for his ‘Eagle Punch’ attack. She had to think fast, there was no way she was going to allow herself to lose this easily. Jessica bent over and pushed forward, head butting Zenthous in the stomach, winding him slightly and forced him to stumble back. She then sent a powerful backhand into the right side of his face and finally jumped up and landed a heavy roundhouse kick into the left side of his head. She landed and leapt back towards the center of the right getting back into a defensive stance. “I hope that teaches you not to underestimate me,” she said mockingly.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 03:22 AM
DarkDethbringer

~jolly good show~
------------------------------Zentheous------------------------------------------
That attack hurt a bit, You cant kill her, mayber trying something new, something she wont expect as much.

well for now at least,

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 04:57 AM
sayiamon

Zenthous runs up to Jessica and pokes her in the eyes with them. then he quickly pounds her with very hard punches. Zenthous then uses the eagle punch to send her to the edge of the ring. Then, he quickly ran over to her and punched her out of the ring.
{Unless, of course, she can fly}

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 03:59 PM
DarkDethbringer

~whoah hold it, you know I dont liek it when people do that, you punch them towards out of the ring but you cannot just say they were punched oput of teh ring, Jessica is about the sam estrength as you~

well for now at least,

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 05:17 PM
sayiamon

Oh, okay.
Zenthous runs up to Jessica and pokes her in the eyes with two fingers. then he quickly pounds her with very hard punches. Zenthous then uses the eagle punch to send her to the edge of the ring. Then, he quickly ran over to her and goes punch her out of the ring.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 06:24 PM
Craft
CTE

Jessica leaned to the left, barely dodging the punch. She then elbowed him in the stomach, Jessica exploited the split second where he was bent over from the attack, she put her hands on his back and jumped up, pushing up with her hands and landed on his back, then quickly pushed off with her feet, sending her back to the middle of the ring and knocking him towards the edge.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 09:22 PM
sayiamon

Zenthous punched jessica out of the way and got away from the edge. Then, he punched her to the edge and then went to punch her {Actually tricking her into blocking the punch when a kick would follow the attack}.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:28 PM