KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 71 72 [73] 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

-------------------------Tom/Anthoy-------------------------
Toms Blast knocks Tom back o teh otther end of the ring as well as propelling Anthony forward. You are both in but a little banged up. The crowd stops in amazement. Finally The announcer booms out. "AMAZING! These two tournemnt compettitors Hav emastered many no doubt difficult Techniques, I know I speak for everyone when I say: I TRULY HOPE TO SEE MORE!"

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 07:50 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Tom picked himself up and shook his feet to make sure they still worked. "Ouch." Tom said to himself quietly as he moved toward Anthony. "Note to self... watch for those Ki blasts." Tom told himself as he thought of his next move.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 08:12 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Anthony pushed himself up and smirked, this fight was exactly what he needed to get the blood flowing. He ran forward and leapt up into the air, sticking out his right leg he shot towards Tom, but instead of hitting Tom he went right over him, landing on the ring, just behind Tom, he then bent his right knee and used the force of the kick to push off, sticking out his left elbow, ready to jam it into Toms back.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 10:21 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Tom turned quickly and grabbed Anthony's elbow, using the added leverage of Anthony already being in the air to easily swing him over his head and slam him head first into the ring. Then Tom kicked Anthony back towards the edge of the ring.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:17 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Anthony got up and without hesitation he pounced at Tom, ramming his shoulder into his chest, then he kneed him in the stomach and finally swung his left elbow across into the side of Tom’s head.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:12 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Tom exhaled at the first blow to reduce the damage of the impact, but it wasn't as effective when he was hit by the knee to his stomach. Tom saw the elbow coming and went along with it, moving as though he was hit so he could bring up his fist from below and smash it into Anthony's chin.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:49 AM
Craft
CTE

Anthony stumbled back, caught off guard by the attack. This was a good fight, but he didn’t have time for this. He moved in, raising his left arm for a karate chop, but at the last second, moved his right hand under it, in a gun shape, aimed at Tom’s face. “Dodon Ray!” He shouted, firing the blast into Tom’s face at close range. Anthony was certain that the blast was not fatal, but damaging none the less.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 08:08 AM
DarkDethbringer

~bravo! this is a wonderful bout! but like all good thing sit must come in an end and a Dodonpa to The face would most definately knock you unconscious, everything that happenned panned out and worked beutifully in my mind, so I will reward you both greatly in Experiece!~
Tom falls back badly busted up blood in his face almost everyone could see his chest heaving he was definately Alive butthey sent the docter to check on him, The ten count was done and Tom was moved from The ring to awken hours later.

well for now at least,

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:26 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Shoot... that stinks. Oh well.)

Tom woke up and found himself in the medical room with a bad head ache. "Hey, what the..." Tom began, but then he remembered the last thing he saw before blacking out. Tom remembered moving to avoid a karate chop just to move into a ki blast. "Damn... that was a good trick." Tom said as he sat up. Tom sighed and hugged his knees to his chest. "Now how am I supposed to help mom afford a doctor?" Tom asked himself, thinking of how sick his mother was and how bad her condition was when he left. "I won't be able to help mom get better if I can't get enough money to bring the doctor back." Tom told himself quietly, feeling weak after losing his fight.

A large hand rested on Tom shoulder, it was gentle despite its large size. "Its okay... you are not at fault." Said the familiar voice of the person who rested their hand on Tom's shoulder. "You lost the fight to someone who had more training... you are not weak, you just need more time to practice."

Tom looked up and the large, horned, red man standing over him. "Father... you came back." Tom said standing up from his bed so he could talk to his father. Tom was dwarfed by his father, who was easily three times the size of Tom. Tom took after his mother as far as appearance, but shared his father's strength and courage. "Mom is sick... I had to win this tournament so I could help her." Tom told his father, feeling as though he was about to cry.

Tom's father smiled down at Tom. "I'm sure you will think of something son... you have my strength and your mother's intelligence. When you put your mind to it, you will be able to do anything." Tom's father said, hugging Tom gently. Tom looked much smaller as he tried to hug his father, it was like trying to hug a wide tree. "I have to go back to the spirit world Tom... They don't give us very long breaks."

Tom hopped down and smiled as his father began to fade back to the spirit world. "Bye dad... I promise to take good care of mom." Tom said slowly.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 10:42 PM
DarkDethbringer

~wow good depth I will think of something to help out Tom I feel for him~

well for now at least,

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:13 PM
Craft
CTE

(Be friend Jessica, she's rich, charitable and helpful!)
Anthony:
Anthony shook his head as he saw Tom being removed, the kid was strong, he’d give him that much, but in this world only the strongest survived. He turned and left the arena to tend to his injuries.

Jessica:
Jessica just stared as Anthony walked out of the ring, he had gotten much stronger then she had expected. It would be near impossible to get him to return now, she’d bet that as soon as she even mentioned he was needed back home he would take her out in an instant. Jessica sat down and put her head in her hands, she had to think of a plan.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 07:03 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( can ijoin ?))

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 03:05 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~find Teh sign up thrad and sure~

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 04:28 AM
Craft
CTE

(Anyway, I'm off, just saying that in the tourney Anthony beats Jessica no matter what in their fight after that do what you want with Anthony, see you guys in 2 weeks.)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:40 PM
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~wow good depth I will think of something to help out Tom I feel for him~
(Thanks Dark, now I just have to help Sam out)

Sam was fighting through the androids trying to find Goku and escape. "Goku! Goku, are you alive?" Sam shouted, hoping for a response. Sam thought that he didn't really care if Goku died, but his thoughts had started to change. Sam knew that Goku had risked his life to help, and Sam wanted to repay him for that. Sam used his cannon to blast the androids while he searched for Goku. "Goku! where are you?"

Last edited by Maleficus on Mar 1st, 2006 at 09:19 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 09:13 PM
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

{Come on guys! We need to keep this going!!!}

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 11:05 PM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~Ill get to it soon~

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 01:42 AM
Maleficus
King dork

(What is going on? Why hasn't anyone been posting here?)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 11:18 PM
DarkDethbringer

~its kinda dying I am kinda losing interest I will try not to let you all down~

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 11:31 PM
Maleficus
King dork

(If you don't want to host this any more, will you let someone else take over? I was starting to really like this thread.)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 12:52 AM