KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 72 73 [74] 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~well I am concidsering taking a break how about I give control for teh rest of thsi saga (tourney and NPC Battles) so who wnats it, will show up every day, asnd is VERY deicated?~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:41 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(I'll do it.)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:45 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~well ok dont be unruly...ly fair to your chhars ad neglect ptehrs basically finish the saga anyway you see fit mainly with a battle fomr teh Saiyans so have fun see you when King Piccolo has risen everyone!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 08:57 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~maybe i should give control yto saomeone else as this hasnt moved on in a while~

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 07:12 PM
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~well I am concidsering taking a break how about I give control for teh rest of thsi saga (tourney and NPC Battles) so who wnats it, will show up every day, asnd is VERY deicated?~

Hey dark, I have a crazy idea. How about you?

and what happened to malficious?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 12:32 PM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~pay attention Maleficus is taking over for th rest of eh saga or until I decide to take it back, so if you arent on tomorrow or do anything tomorrow I wil take contorl back and most liekyl give it to someone else~

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 12:00 AM
Maleficus
King dork

(Sorry I haven't been here for a while. Where are all the characters? That is, every character I don't play.)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 04:51 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

(srry was banned from computer.)

heather walked to the ring awaiting her apponet

(oh and the new out fit consits of black jean pants and black jacket a white tee and some hite shoes and wears her hair long

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:43 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~the Tournemnt you were in is long gone, sry, the saga is over infact, now its just a tourney and a short battle with a Saiyan upe Elite and his henchies and on to teh next saga Maleficus is in charge, Mal everyone of importants right now is at the tounrey grounds its I think I dont knows whos match it is~

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:20 AM
Craft
CTE

(Wow, alot has happened, though ironically none of it is story-wise. Isn't it Malak's and Zarlax's fight right now, then Denku and Sho, then Anthony and Jessica. Jessica and Anthony are at the tourney grounds and Terriban is on Namek, though Terriban is on hold so don't worry about him. Oh and by the way, I'm back!)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 08:10 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Originally posted by clouds_babygirl
(srry was banned from computer.)

heather walked to the ring awaiting her apponet

(oh and the new out fit consits of black jean pants and black jacket a white tee and some hite shoes and wears her hair long
(But your character automatically lost her fight due to the fact that you weren't here, I will try to make it up to you somehow... like with a cool way to make her stronger for the next saga.)
Originally posted by Craft
(Wow, alot has happened, though ironically none of it is story-wise. Isn't it Malak's and Zarlax's fight right now, then Denku and Sho, then Anthony and Jessica. Jessica and Anthony are at the tourney grounds and Terriban is on Namek, though Terriban is on hold so don't worry about him. Oh and by the way, I'm back!)
(Good to see you, lad. I'll get back to the tourney in a little while... first I need to know who Malak and Zarlax are.)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 09:46 AM
Craft
CTE

(Malak is the guy who helped Anthony finish Narrik off and killed Eiji, he's a bio-android...i think, he at least has sayian and Namek DNA in him, was training with Anthony before the tournament and he has already fought Zarlax not too long ago to keep his tournament place, i think it was Zarlax anyway.
Zarlax is a sayian, incredibly strong..ummm...in truth I don't know too much about these guys, I only know what Malak done from around the point Eiji arrived and Zarlax hasn't been on the scene for very long, but anyway Dark created them so he should know most about them.)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 02:47 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(I actually wanted to know who plays them.)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 09:41 PM
Craft
CTE

(Dark plays them)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 10:35 PM
Maleficus
King dork

Originally posted by Craft
(Dark plays them)
(Dang it... I guess I'll have to flip a coin to see who wins then... unless Dark comes back soon.)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 10:37 PM
DarkDethbringer

~pssst. Malak wins I will pm you the rest~

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:02 AM
Craft
CTE

(Malak wins, eh? That changes things, I had my money on Zarlax. Whats the situation on joining right now, is it too late and who make the decisions? Because there's a guy in the sign up thread wanting to know.)
Anthony & Jessica:
Anthony headed back to the arena stands, it was Malak’s turn to fight now and it would probably be worth seeing, though he did wonder who this Zarlax guy was. Anthony silently headed for the front row to get a good view when he saw that Jessica was already there. He halted immediately, if she found out that he was there he would not get a moments peace, besides he had a decent view from here anyway.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:00 AM
DarkDethbringer

~I answered yeah hes go nna but you dont know all of it~

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:10 AM
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Did I win my match? or has it not happened yet?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 03:36 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(Hasn't happened yet, still waiting on the Malak/Zarlax fight.)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:55 AM