KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 73 74 [75]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maleficus
King dork

Malak and Zarlax enter the ring quickly. Both of them look eager to start the fight. The announcer raised up his hand and shouted. "Begin!" as the gong just off the stage sounded. Zarlax seemed to fly across the stage as he jumped forward and slammed into Malak with his shoulder. Malak grunted as the air was pushed from his lungs, but he managed to grab Zarlax's shirt and stop himself from flying off the stage. The momentum pulled them both to the edge, where Malak was able to throw Zarlax over his shoulder and onto the ground just outside of the ring. The announcer had just barely put down his arm to show the beginning of the fight. "Did I just see what I thought I saw? Is the fight over already? Amazing! After less then a second in the ring Malak managed to get the advantage and win the fight! Give him a big hand folks, that has to have the fastest win in the history of this tournament!"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 07:38 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Denku walked into the arena and waited for his opponent.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:00 PM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~wow Malak a record holder never thought of it goin down liek that lol I'll take contorl momentarily~
-----------------------Sho/Denku-----------------------------------
Sho walks un-gracefully into teh ring, he stops and smiles his desgusting teeth visible now, The Match was set to Begin as that was Said Sho let loose a Mouth Blast knocking Denku to teh edge of the ring, still inside but rather banged up.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 02:32 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon

Denku ran up to Sho and attacked. "Denku: Flurry fists!" Denku's punches knock him towards the edge of the ring. "Denku: Power blitz!!!!"

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 03:33 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

----------------------Denku---------------------------
to your suprise you creamed a hoel dirrectly through SHo he smiled as he sent a fist at you as it stretched to knock you in the face he began to spin around summoning a Hurricane heading for you.

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 10:06 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(Oh damn I don't envy Denku right now)
Anthony:
Now the fights were getting interesting, it didn’t surprise Anthony at all that the fight between to powers as large as Malak’s and Zarlax’s didn’t last long in a ring with boundaries and now this Sho…thing seemed to be able heal itself like Narrik could and it seemed as insane as the demon. Just the thought of something like that sent a chill down Anthony’s spine.

Jessica:
How in the world were these fighters so strong, Jessica thought that Anthony and Tom’s fight was intense but that Malak took out his opponent in less then a second and Zarlax was probably stronger then Anthony! Denku didn’t seem any different to Anthony and Tom but who knows what he’s hiding and Sho had a hole blown through him and wasn’t phased in the least. Jessica was relived that she was fighting Anthony next and not any of these other guys.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 09:19 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj2gohan

how in the world do you realy play the games i wannas play but all that show up are these threads that people make give me step buy step directions on how to play the games and not look at threads

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 11:11 PM
ssj2gohan is currently offline Click here to Send ssj2gohan a Private Message Find more posts by ssj2gohan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

the games are the threads dude

well for now at least,

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 11:20 PM
sayiamon

Yeah. They are.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 11:09 AM
Craft
CTE

(Yeah have to use you mind, man. Imagine the pictures, ain't that trippy? Anyway, sayiamon are you going to keep fighting Sho or are we gonna have to wait till the next saga?)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 11:39 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~Saiyamon what is goin on wit dat? you arent on and then you are on in YOUR fighhjt and dont continue it? you had your shot you haev lost, go ahead anyoen and do his death/loss post I am busy~

well for now at least,

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 11:55 PM
sayiamon

{Sorry, I haven't been on much}

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 05:01 PM
DarkDethbringer

~I think this is dying the guy I put in charge is not on at all anymore, anyone who si a GOOD typer and roleplayer wnat to take over for him?~

well for now at least,

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 06:32 PM
sayiamon

Count Me Out. I'm Here almost everyday but I Wouldn't like to run it for ANY amount of time{UNLESS moneys involved}.

Last edited by sayiamon on Apr 13th, 2006 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 11:14 PM
DarkDethbringer

you arent here almost everyday, you are here liek once every week

well for now at least,

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 11:49 PM
sayiamon

I forgot to add that I was exaggerating.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 12:19 AM
sayiamon

COME ON!!! LETS KEEP THIS ALIVE!

"Denku: Stupid mutant. I shot a hole through him. he should have died from a hole in his chest."
Zenthous watched that battle with the mutant. "Zenthous: Why didn't he die? He had a hole in his chest."

Old Post May 4th, 2006 02:26 AM
Maleficus
King dork

(What is happening to Sam and Goku?)

Old Post May 4th, 2006 05:09 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

I dont knwo I am kinda letting thsi die

well for now at least,

Old Post May 4th, 2006 07:27 PM