KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mega Man X vs Metroid Prime

Mega Man X vs Metroid Prime
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceJaw
Since when was Samus Metroid prime? She was in THE GAME Metroid prime, she isn't Metroid prime and this is X, not Megaman, he's dead, X is even more powerful but there's no proof of him having the equipment to take out Metroid prime and Metroid prime is probably not strong enough to take out X, so if ask me, this is a stalemate erm roll eyes (sarcastic)

Name one WOMAN, one WOMAN (I guess you'll say "Roll" laughing out loud )

Cut the retarded attempts of debating already, you're killing me erm

Your nooby l33t speak phase should have been over already, please grow out of it. Seriously learn how to spell, steel isn't a verb and WTF is a wemon? A female demon? erm

Capital letter after dots wink
chun li is WAY HOTTER than her and yes meg has met chun li b 4.sorry 4 my spelling but i dont think this worth proper gramer use and punctuation,4 the luv of god were just talking about games. may b i woodnt seem like such a "noob" as u put it if u were not acting like such an @$$ hole all the time.also dude,u seem to flip off the handle and act all ignorant and retarded out of no were.there was no reason 4 u to post the way u r posting.take a friggen chill pill or u cood just put me on your ignore list or something.then youll never have 2 read my so called "retarded attempts at debating" again. big grin

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:03 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Good idea big grin but....

(please log in to view the image)

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:06 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Swe_Bum

^

And if you "cood" spell you'd most likely be taken more seriously, but ok, your loss erm

We've been here longer than you, so listen and so what if you think I'm acting like "an ignorant @$$ hole" and so far you've been the one who has been posting ignorant bullshit, we've explained that this ISNT megaman, it's X, we've explained that this is Metroid prime, NOT Samus and that this is clearly a stalemate (but omg very supring, you've ignored those posts somehow, I wonder why) and if you cant prove otherwise then shush! erm

Last edited by Raijin on Sep 20th, 2006 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:07 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

...right?laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Sep 20th, 2006 at 08:12 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:08 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

if you "cood" spell you'd most likely be taken more seriously erm
u seem 2 be the only 1 who cant take me seriously,oh well thats your problem.put me on your ignore list...please,i promise it will save u a lot of typing. big grin

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Sep 20th, 2006 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:13 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Someone was born lazy erm and guess what, it's not me.

X hasnt fought Chun Li, genius, unless you're going by non-canon sources erm

Oh, name one who has taken you seriously (apart from Shin remy)

Last edited by Raijin on Sep 20th, 2006 at 08:22 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:20 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

coodnt b me,i was born 2 work and get the job done. no 1 has said that they havent taken me seriously other than u.its obvious u take me seriously if u respond 2 every single 1 of my post.IGNORE ME!!!if u simply ignored me that wood show that u dont take me seriously,soon after that every 1 else who doesnt take me seriously shood follow suit. big grin put me on your ignore list and start a trend big grin

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Sep 20th, 2006 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:21 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

But sadly so far...

Please don't hadoken me to death, please laughing

You're one of a kind, I give you that laughing

Last edited by Raijin on Sep 20th, 2006 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:23 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

yes

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:24 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

He chose learning it the hard way, I didnt do that for him erm

This silence is surprising

Last edited by Raijin on Sep 20th, 2006 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:31 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

He chose learning it the hard way, I didnt do that for him erm
learning what the hard way.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:35 PM
shin_remy

^

We've been here longer than you, so listen and so what if you think I'm acting like "an ignorant @$$ hole"

indeed thats why Megaman wins and remolous has right this time stick out tongue

wait i'm going to search somebody on this forum......

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:37 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

It's a stalemate erm

Bring proof proving otherwise or just shush erm

And there's no such thing as being "right" in a hypothetical fight erm

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:38 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

^

And if you "cood" spell you'd most likely be taken more seriously, but ok, your loss erm

We've been here longer than you, so listen and so what if you think I'm acting like "an ignorant @$$ hole" and so far you've been the one who has been posting ignorant bullshit, we've explained that this ISNT megaman, it's X, we've explained that this is Metroid prime, NOT Samus and that this is clearly a stalemate (but omg very supring, you've ignored those posts somehow, I wonder why) and if you cant prove otherwise then shush! erm
it doesnt matter x and mega man have damn near the same powers,and metroid or samus will both lose no matter who it is.no 1 has actualy defended metroid they just say that mega man loses

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:39 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

You dont even know jack about X, Megaman is a frickin' Barbie doll compared to X, mkay?
What do you know about Metroid prime? And if it says it's X vs Metroid prime it clearly means it's X vs Metroid prime so cut the sh!t.

Time for some shut eye, now Remy, Remo, go fanboy some place else, okay?

Last edited by Raijin on Sep 20th, 2006 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:45 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

its obvious 2 see U dont know jack $h!t about any form of mega man and/or capcom. me a fanboy?dude, u r a complete nintendo fanboy.metroid prime isnt even that powerful,hell,he'd b just a mid boss in the original mega man.now go get your shut eye and have your mommy read u some pokemon comics 4 your bed time story.nighty night. laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 09:01 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Someone really needs to start learning to read or get some glasses and if anyone's acting like a fanboy, it's not me, I've never said that MP is powerful enough to beat X so please, cut that bullshit out, mkay? erm

X DOESN'T HAVE THE WEAPONS REQUIRED TO KILL MP AND MP DOESN'T HAVE THE POWER TO BEAT X, IT'S A STALEMATE, NO ONE CAN WIN, you noob erm (Yes, you have to caps to get anything through a ridiculously thick skull erm)

And as I've said if you can't prove otherwise, then shut up, you cant even prove or give ONE example where I'm acting like a fanboy and you can't even answer some simple ****ing questions, you're obviously avoiding them like the fanboy you obviously are and most likely because you do :

A.) Not have a intelligent answer to them
B.) "Hello, I'm Remo, I believe that I can shoot hadokens from my palms smile"
C.) "I clearly fail at this".
D.) "I fanboyishly assault people I don't know".

Pick an answer or get out, please no expression

Yes, you're maybe right, you're not a fanboy, you're clearly something worse *searches Remo a cure* erm

Last edited by Raijin on Sep 21st, 2006 at 04:49 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 04:41 AM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Remulous
its obvious 2 see U dont know jack $h!t about any form of mega man and/or capcom. me a fanboy?dude, u r a complete nintendo fanboy.metroid prime isnt even that powerful,hell,he'd b just a mid boss in the original mega man.now go get your shut eye and have your mommy read u some pokemon comics 4 your bed time story.nighty night. laughing

ur a complete fanboy..i know that ice knows his fair share of megaman..and he isnt a nintendo fanboy..he gives his facts..gives one example where he hasnt..ill give you ten years big grin
so far you have not:
1. typed in a way that'll make anyone except another fanboy take you seriously..
2. actually given proof that megaman has the weapons to kill metroid prime..
3. debated like a sensible person..

bashing people because they aren't fanboys like you isnt going to help you convince anyone to believe your argument..
this is a stalemate..X cant beat metroid prime and vice versa..

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 21st, 2006 at 05:47 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 05:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Someone really needs to start learning to read or get some glasses and if anyone's acting like a fanboy, it's not me, I've never said that MP is powerful enough to beat X so please, cut that bullshit out, mkay? erm

X DOESN'T HAVE THE WEAPONS REQUIRED TO KILL MP AND MP DOESN'T HAVE THE POWER TO BEAT X, IT'S A STALEMATE, NO ONE CAN WIN, you noob erm (Yes, you have to caps to get anything through a ridiculously thick skull erm)

And as I've said if you can't prove otherwise, then shut up, you cant even prove or give ONE example where I'm acting like a fanboy and you can't even answer some simple ****ing questions, you're obviously avoiding them like the fanboy you obviously are and most likely because you do :

A.) Not have a intelligent answer to them
B.) "Hello, I'm Remo, I believe that I can shoot hadokens from my palms smile"
C.) "I clearly fail at this".
D.) "I fanboyishly assault people I don't know".

Pick an answer or get out, please no expression

Yes, you're maybe right, you're not a fanboy, you're clearly something worse *searches Remo a cure* erm

Nice ownage man. Im putting this in my profile.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 05:50 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

cant wait stick out tongue..

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 08:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote