KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » VILLIANS!! Who's path of destruction was absolute?

VILLIANS!! Who's path of destruction was absolute?
Started by: SlimYout

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlimYout

OK Deus, I will elaborate on your last statement. We always seem to mention the Sephiroth, Kefka's, etc. Aside from the norm who else embodies a putrid, inhumane bastard ass, who is heartless, and will not hesitate to kill?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:27 AM
SlimYout is currently offline Click here to Send SlimYout a Private Message Find more posts by SlimYout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Every RE badguy.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:20 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SlimYout
Damn, that must be a great feeling. Now for the post interview wrap up, how did the victory feel Backfire?

Very well deserved. Upon first beating the game I felt a great sense of accomplishment, though I was very sad that the story had ended, the game had been a large part of my life for a good 2 months, and I had been playing is a large number of hours a day and had gotten very attached to the characters. Though, beating the game and seeing the beautiful ending was a wonderful feeling, and still, to this day, I consider FF6 the best game ever made.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 04:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I rather felt the ending was too cinematic and not enough closure.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:01 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlimYout

Originally posted by Deus Ex
Every RE badguy.

So very true, because they know nothing else. Damn science projects, they never go out of style.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:29 AM
SlimYout is currently offline Click here to Send SlimYout a Private Message Find more posts by SlimYout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

In particular, Albert Wesker, the running villian of RE series, has every virus and parasite sample in the series. While Capcom wants to make as many REs as there are James Bond movies, the end battle is gonna be brutal. I would not discount the idea of almost total annihilation of the human population or near there.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:31 AM
SlimYout

Originally posted by BackFire
Very well deserved. Upon first beating the game I felt a great sense of accomplishment, though I was very sad that the story had ended, the game had been a large part of my life for a good 2 months, and I had been playing is a large number of hours a day and had gotten very attached to the characters. Though, beating the game and seeing the beautiful ending was a wonderful feeling, and still, to this day, I consider FF6 the best game ever made.

A friend of mine was playing FF6 with his brother and fell asleep. His brother continued to play until 6am. My friend woke and his brother said
"I....I beat it," and passed out. LO friggin L. That must have been a real addicting game.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:33 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

FF VI is good. Perhaps the pinnacle of the series (Either that or FF IV, depending on who you're talking to). Anything after that went too deep into the realm of Ja-pop and stat building. Stat building in particular irks me, because it was never neccessary in the original RPGS. Wise and time consuming, but never neccessary. FF VI I could beat on as low a level as 35, and with only three characters for the second half of the game. Once you get good with the battles and arm yourself smart, this is possible.

But in all these new games, the idea is massive stat building, leveling up... and don't even get me started on the overly flashy, half hour attacks.

Meh. Sorry.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:50 AM
SlimYout

I don't know, I've played rpgs but I never really got into them too much. I mean they are considerably the best type of game to play. They are practical in that they are like a few games rolled up in one. Maybe I should try some again. The last one I played was FFX and I was helping a friend beat this part with summons. Knights of the Round anyone?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 07:17 AM
SlimYout

Let me try to get back on topic. Heihachi Mishima is another true evil old fart who needs his just deserts forced down throat. He wanted to make his son Kazuya stronger by using lions education. Ends up killing him. And shoots his grandson multiple times. He's new but Arkham from Devil May Cry 3 was pretty screwed up. The lengths he went to......

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 07:22 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Hm. Not familiar with either of those.

But as far as going with enemies that are horribly evil (irredeemable, I'd even say), some of the RE kooks take the cake.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 07:24 AM
SlimYout

What about Ares from God of War. He seemed to do a lot of damage after helping Kratos. Nightmares, destruction, etc.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 06:16 AM