KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Anime Summoner: RPG Sign up thread!!

Anime Summoner: RPG Sign up thread!!
Started by: TheQuincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

Even the ones i made up?

Sing the evil Sing the good.Join the battle join the blood.Run with the wild run with the wolves.I am a keeper of monsters and gools.Born human.Made a god.I am the gardian of all the land.That is what and who I am....

All of those who think there worthless, think again,you were made for a reason,
no matter what it is, you are great, you are special, and somewere in life some one needs you, so don't take the easy way out, for if you do you are the one who is selfish, not the rest of the world...........

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:58 AM
Princess Kuriko is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Kuriko a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Kuriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

(Huh?)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:59 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

Like Sayja and Kriss?

Sing the evil Sing the good.Join the battle join the blood.Run with the wild run with the wolves.I am a keeper of monsters and gools.Born human.Made a god.I am the gardian of all the land.That is what and who I am....

no matter what it is, you are great, you are special, and somewere in life some one needs you, so don't take the easy way out, for if you do you are the one who is selfish, not the rest of the world...........

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:59 AM
Princess Kuriko is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Kuriko a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Kuriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Anyone you want havn't you been rping longer then me?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:00 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

yeah but only on things i know about.....

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:01 AM
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

Name: Sayja Unknown
Nationality: Don't know haven't thought of that....
Looks:Long black hair,6'3,Barefooted,Longblack shirt wit no sleevs at all,long light light brown Pants that are really baggy (they cover her feet)
Black eyes (Compelety black no white at all)Vampire teeth,(no she not a vampire!)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:06 AM
Striding Cloud

Who can she summon?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

Now what?

Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

Herself ?i don't know that was the charector i was gonna summon!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:09 AM
Striding Cloud

Look at our characters and do what we did ok.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:11 AM
Princess Kuriko
Wolf lover

K!
Name: Sayja Unknown
Nationality:American

Summon:Tohru from Fruits Basket ^_^
Like that?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:17 AM
Striding Cloud

Yup good now we think of how we should start.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:19 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Gosh, I would hate to see one of QuincE's threads die. Ah hell, i'll join *gives QuincE her "hello" cookie before tackling him* ^^ MWAHAHAHA!!!

Character Name: Satsuki
Nationality: Japanese (I dont know the fancy name for it...)
Appearance: (I'm lazy, using photo!)
Character to summon: RUKIA!!!! =3

Rukia
(please log in to view the image)

Satsuki
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:21 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

I tenshi-kitsune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 01:04 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(QuincE, Vince, and I abandoned this thread awhile back, but go ahead and make yourself comfy.)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 03:02 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote