KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 5 Discussion

Season 5 Discussion
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Nope it said the both of them are dead and the You owe me one L is from Lex.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 03:30 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Is this the last season? Considering the Superman movie is coming out soon.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 06:25 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Nope, as long as they get picked up Gogh hopes to go to Season 7.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:34 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Sounds great.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 10:10 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

I can't imagine they wouldn't get picked up, what the hell else does the WB have that's even decent?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:20 PM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Watched episode 1... t'was ok, needed more lex... without him welling tends to look bad imo...

at least there was none of that dumb 'witch from the past' crap...

and i swear if smallville clark beats zod or brainiac, the producers should all be shot...

that is unless they're going to depower them massively...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Pr you are thinking way too much comic book, they've said repeatedly that they are going to do their own thing for alot of the time. I forsee you be hugely dissapointed as this series goes on. sad

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 09:03 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Pr you are thinking way too much comic book, they've said repeatedly that they are going to do their own thing for alot of the time. I forsee you be hugely dissapointed as this series goes on. sad

I'm not... im just thinking superman... erm

i was just saying that brainiac and zod would need to be weaker than their comic versions...

clark in relative terms is weak... he cant even fly... but eventually he'll be superman, and what are they gonna do? invent new enemies that can match him? because if teenage clark defeats zod and brainiac, what is he supposed to fight when hes older?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by pr1983
I'm not... im just thinking superman... erm

i was just saying that brainiac and zod would need to be weaker than their comic versions...

clark in relative terms is weak... he cant even fly... but eventually he'll be superman, and what are they gonna do? invent new enemies that can match him? because if teenage clark defeats zod and brainiac, what is he supposed to fight when hes older?

He gonna fight Toyman...even as a adult, Superman must still "play with toys" but seriously they need to do more Clark meets other superheroes..imagine young Bruce Wayne and Lex interacting...or maybe making Wonder Woman a College exchange student from South America or something...I love when Clark meet Bart in "Run"

Last edited by Mainstream on Oct 7th, 2005 at 02:32 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:27 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Allison Mack. love

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:09 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by BobbyD
Allison Mack. love

she is pretty hot isn't she?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:04 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Mainstream, she's always been cute. But now they've dressed her up.

Yes, she is officially "hot" now.

smile

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:08 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

indeed

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:09 PM
mtryder

Originally posted by Mainstream
He gonna fight Toyman...even as a adult, Superman must still "play with toys" but seriously they need to do more Clark meets other superheroes..imagine young Bruce Wayne and Lex interacting...or maybe making Wonder Woman a College exchange student from South America or something...I love when Clark meet Bart in "Run"

Agreed, it's a damn shame thtey never were able to do bring Bruce Wayne in. I know they wanted to, but apparently they weren't allowed to because of Batman Begins (since, we all know, the Batman mythos aren't bigger than one, single movie or anything). So, instead, we got Adam Knight. Pretty cool character, originally based on Bruce, ended up being [SPOILER - highlight to read]: a psychotic zombie, of all things. Oh well.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 09:45 PM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

we might still get young Bruce....one day...we...must never give up hope...Tom Welling himself said he wants to see young Bruce..and what Tom wants he gets..he's pre-Superman for crying out loud.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 02:34 PM
sorrow

laughing

i kinda like the idea of clark and chloe instead of lana..
dunno why.. huh

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 11:08 PM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

we might still get young Bruce....one day...we...must never give up hope...Tom Welling himself said he wants to see young Bruce..and what Tom wants he gets..he's pre-Superman for crying out loud.

if a young bruce wayne ever appeared on the show, i would imagine that gough and millar would save him towards the end. the final season of smallville. whenever that is. just before or after the classic suit goes on. that's how i picture the show ending. just a glimpse of him in the suit. make a satisfying ending in my opinion.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:36 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Hey, can anyone tell me how Clark got his powers back??? I'm all caught up, via the dvds, and my friend has been taping this season for me since I don't get WB, but he missed an episode or two.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 10:07 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Hey, can anyone tell me how Clark got his powers back??? I'm all caught up, via the dvds, and my friend has been taping this season for me since I don't get WB, but he missed an episode or two.

Jol-el posses Lex's dad takes Clark to the fortress and gives him his powers back just in time for Clark to stop a rocket that gonna destroy Smallville

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:39 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Jol-el posses Lex's dad takes Clark to the fortress and gives him his powers back just in time for Clark to stop a rocket that gonna destroy Smallville

Did that happen at the end of the episode where those three escapees held Clark's parents and Lana in the Barn?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 12:01 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote